Stay away from me........

The Reason is Enough

At yoonyultaesoohyo place.....

They are chatting in balcony..

"guys no one win in our bet..What about we'll bet again. This time is who among us is the most romantic in confessing our feelings?" Hyoyeon stood up and face her friends. Her friends just stare at her, and gestured her to continue..

"Ok the reward is still the same..You can get whatever you want from the losers. We are going to use the same place, there is a limit in our expenses for designing the place,we need to be creative, about $50...the gift doesn't have a limit. What do you think?" Hyoyeon eyed her friends waiting for respond.

"Who will be our judges? and Hyo what if we have the same idea?" Yoona look at the others and raised her eyebrows.

"We'll be the one to pick who are is the most romantic among us. And about the idea we must have different ideas.. if anyone copies or do the same idea well be disqualified." Hyoyeon explain.

"That's a great idea Hyo..but who will confess first?" Yuri look at her friends. Yoona and Sooyoung pointed Taeyeon.

"Why you guys always point me first?" Taeyeon is kinda pissed of the action of her friends.

"Hello you are the eldest." Sooyoung sacastically muttered.

"So? can't you confess first?" Taeyeon answered back and rolled her eyes to Sooyoung. Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder.

"Tae why are you hesitant? I mean you did it before. We need some idea you know.." Yoona look intensely at Taeyeon.

"Yoong this is different, Gyuri and Tiffany is different. How about you Yul?" Taeyeon look at Yuri. All eyes where on Yuri.

"Guys I want to be sure about my feeling first." Yuri sofly cooed. Her friends frown upon hearing Yuri.

"Why Yul? You still love Victoria? You seem very happy when you are with Jessica.." Hyoyeon curiously ask..

"Yes I am Hyo. I just want to be sure, where I can say that she is the only one in my heart.." Yuri explain and look at her friends to know if they uderstand what she mean.

"Kiss Victoria then Jessica.." Sooyoung blurted and slap Yuri's arm..

"Why you always talking about kiss eeh? You wanted to kiss Sunny that much?" Taeyeon wink and playfully elbowed Sooyoung..

"ert... What I mean is she can't have the answer if she will just stay here and wonder." Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon. Taeyeon mouth forms "o" shape.

"Sooyoung right Yul, not the kiss thing ok..hehe.." Hyoyeon butted in..

"I like Jessica for you Yul.." Yoona tap Yuri's head and hug the tan girl.

"So what about the bet?" Hyoyeon ask her friends..Everyone nodded their heads as an agreement.

"Tae can you confess first? I'll go next, I need some time Tae." Yul showed her puppy eyes and pout.

"Don't pout Yul..eeww..ok..ok..but guys you will help me ok? What if she will reject my feelings?" Taeyeon cup her face and her elbow rested on her knees.

"Tae we are here for you..Just be positive.." Hyoyeon encourage Taeyeon and tap Taeyeon's back.

"So this bet is on then.." Yoona yelled and raise her fists in the air.

_____

In school...

Break...

Yuri was walking at the hallway, she decided to go to the rooftop. She wanted to be alone to think.

She sat on the bench and close her eyes.. she wanted to skip her class just for this time..She inform her friends that she will not attend the class. After an hour sitting at the bench she went down.. She saw Victoria walking towards her, she stop and look at the girl.

"Can I talk to you Yul..pls.." Victoria took Yuri's hand..

"Why? Are you looking for me?" Yuri was confused."I guess I need to talk to her also for me to figure out my  real feeling." Yuri thought.

"Yes.. I was looking for you..can we talk now?" Victoria drag Yuri at the isolated area...

"Yul do you love her? I mean did you really forget about me?" Victoria started and sqeeze Yuri's hand. Yuri was taken aback in Victoria's questions..She don't know what to say..She decided to stay quite..

"Yul.." Victoria whine..cupping Yuri face and lean closer until their lips meet.. Yuri was shock at the incounter and in a few seconds she kiss back. The kiss went deeper and deeper, they broke the kiss coz of needed some oxygen.

Unknown to Yuri and Victoria there is a pair of eyes looking at them from the beginning..

"I feel nothing in the kiss unlike before, does this mean I don't love her anymore? All I was thinking now is Jessica.. I already know the answers of my questions. Yes..." Yuri was smiling widely as she got the answer she's  been waiting for..All the confusion was clear now..Yuri step back and cupped Victoria's face "Thank you.. and to answer your question yes I love her so much..That kiss will be our last. Goodbye Vic." Yuri hug Victoria for the last time and walk away..

"Yul it's not goodbye, I'll win you back." Victoria muttered under her breath.

Yuri was happily walking in the hallway when she spotted her friends. She went to her friends and hug them tightly.

"What is that smile Yul? You seem so happy eeh?" Sooyoung wrap her arms into Yuri's shoulder and smirk.

"Yes Soo very happy..I already know the answer to my question guys...hehe" Yuri grinned and hug her friends again..

__________

Jessica

I was sitting at table waiting for our teacher..Tiffany keep on grinning looking at her phone. I was looking for Yuri but I can't find her..

"Tae where is Yuri?" I ask Taeyeon..

"She said she will not attend class..I don't know where she is, she just txted us informing she will skip class." Taeyeon look at me and wink..

"Do you miss her?" Taeyeon tease me..

"Shut up Tae.." I slap her arms and she winced in pain. I went back to my table but I can't help to wonder where is Yuri. I went outside and look for her. I was scanning the hallway and the ground but I don't see her. I wonder where can she be..When I was walking back to our room I saw Victoria dragging Yuri..My mind and heart are debating if I'll follow them or not. After a few seconds I saw myself following them. They went to the Isolated area of the campus. I tip toed to avoid getting their attention. I heard everything and I can feel a warm liquid running into my cheek, I wipe it "Why you didn't answer Yul? I guess you just like me as a friend but never love me." I decided to walk away.. but my head turn back for the last time and there I saw them kissing each other. I can't help it anymore I run away."How can you be so fool Jessica..you;re such a fool,idiot" I cursed myself. I locked myself in one of the cubicle in the restroom..After awhile I went outside.. I heard familiar voices..

"What is that smile Yul? You seems happy eeh.." I guess it Sooyoung who is talking now...

"Yes Soo very happy..." That's all I heard in Yuri's respond as I run again in the restroom. Again I cried hard and lock myself in a cubicle. "You need to stop acting like this Jessica..You need to.." I mentally encourage myself..

___________

"Tae you ready to confess? I can't wait to confess to Jessica" Yuri grinned and thinking what will she do. "I want it to be perfect..hehe.."Yuri thought. Jessica just pass them. Yuri frown. I look at Taeyeon and she mouthed "go." I smile at her in respond and run to Jessica

"Love.."Yuri whine and intertwined her fingers in Jessica..

"Don't touch me" Jessica yelled at Yuri..Yuri was shock at Jessica's reaction.

"Love what happen?" Yuri grab Jessica hand to face her..

"Don't call me Love anymore and stay away from me." Jessica run away leaving Yuri dumbfounded.

Yuri shook her head for a minute she was confused why Jessica is acting like this now. Yuri run to Jessica again and drag her to the isolated area..

"What is your problem?"

"You are my problem."

"Me? What did I do?"

"I want you to stay away from me"

"What if I don't?"

"Then I will stay away from you." Jessica turn around and walk away but Yuri grab her hand.. Yuri was looking down.."Is that really what you want?" Yuri ask and bit her lower lip to hold her tears.

"Yes." Jessica coldly blurted.

"O--ok..I'll sta--y  aa--wa-y fr--om yo--u" Yuri was stuttering and her voice crack as she can't hold her tears anymore..She run away and went home crying..

_______

To: Taengoo

From: Yul

Tae I went home.. Don't worry I'll still help you in your confession. And pls tell the other I am disqualified now..Jessica ask me to stay away from her...Don't worry I'll be fine..