Should i give up?

The Reason is Enough

Yoona chase her girlfriend but she lost Seohyun. She scan the whole park and saw her friends with their girlfriends. She run to her friends..." Guys have you seen Hyunnie?" Yoona look at her friends then to Seohyun friends. Everyone shook their heads.

"I thought she's with you coz she followed you when you walk away." Sunny rolled her eyes at Yoona.

"Yoona what happen? Where is Seohyun?" Tiffany worriedly ask and sternly look at the latter. Yoona shook her head and  "Did I ask you where is she? Why are you asking me back?" Yoona burst out her anger and run away.

"Yoona if you hurt Seohyun, I am one of those who will keep her away from you." Tiffany shouted, Yoona look back and shook her head then she continue looking for Seohyun.

"Fany ah try to understand Yoona, she didn't mean what she said. I'll help her ok?" Taeyeon rub her girlfriend's back and lovingly squeeze Tiffany's hand.

Tiffany nodded her head and stood up " I know, but I mean what I said Tae tae. Seohyun is like my little sister. I'll help you as well." she smile at her lover, Taeyeon hug her. "We should guide them Fany ah, problems and issues can make a relationship stronger. We just need to trust our partner." Taeyeon cup and seriously muttered.

"Taeyeon is right Fany ah. Problems is normal in a relationship coz it molds us to be stronger. Problems are the spicies in a relationship, meaning it give a wonderful, great, delicious taste in a relationship. We aren't perfect, we commit mistakes. We don't know what happen so I hope you will not judge Yoona as to what happen now and for what reason Seohyun run away from Yoona." Yuri stood up and face her friends. She took a deep breath and close her eyes.

"If that's the way world runs now then I pity those people who was cheated." Tiffany turn her back and walk away. Jessica's eyes follows her bestfriend, when Tiffany was out of sight she turn her gaze in her lover.

"Seobang.." Jessica whisper and intertwined her hands in her lover. Yuri look at her and smile sadly.

"Being in a relationship carries a huge responsibilty and that is to take care of your partner. No one is perfect, yes but you have your mind so you can balance and decide either it's right or wrong. Remember when trust was broken it can never be turn back, just like a mirror, it's very fragile.So you need to handle it with care." Jessica blurted her opinion. Yuri nodded and don't want to argue as she was worried about Yoona.

"My love I need to help Yoona." Yuri sign and hold Jessica's shoulder. Jessica nodded and " I'll go with you" she muttered.

"Wait guys we'll help also." the other girls shouted.

______________

Yoona drove fast and went to Seohyun's house but unfortunately Seohyun's mother said Seohyun isn't home yet.

"Hyunnie where are you?" Yoona punch the window of her car then lean her forehead on the steering wheel. Blood was oozing in Yoona's hand but she didn't mind. "What is going on with you?" Yoona shouted after seeing her own reflection in the rear view mirror, then punch her face. She was about to throw another punch on her face when a hand grab her fist.

"That's not the answer Yoong." Yuri weakly smile at her friend. Taeyeon open the passenger door and saw the Yoona's hand.

"Yoong we need to go to the hospital." Taeyeon went out in Yoona's car and roughly drag Yoona out in her car. Yuri help Taeyeon dragging Yoona out of her car. Yoona's tears started to flow "Yul, Tae she saw me kissing Sulli in the park." Yoona fall on her knees while her friends was shock and release their grip on Yoona's arms.

"Why did you do that?" Taeyeon calmly muttered. Yoona shook her head.

"Everything happen so fast Tae, I don't know why I responded but I swear to God I really didn't mean it." Yoona muttered while tears are flowing freely.

"Yoong.." Yuri pull her friend into a tight hug.

"Yul I really didn't mean it. She suddenly kiss me. I am so fool, I hate myself now Yul." Yoona slap her face. Taeyeon grab Yoona's hand "Be strong Yoong, remember we are here for you." Taeyeon softly said and hug her friend. Yuri and Taeyeon was thankful that their girlfriends aren't with them or else another problem will arise. They send Yoona to the nearest hospital. Meanwhile Tiffany and Jessica went to their favorite place, a.k.a glee hide out. When they arrive at their place, they scan the place but no one is there. They are about to leave the place when a soft sobs where echoed in the room, Jessica nervously look at her bestfriend, Tiffany widen her eyes and mouthed "Don't you dare run and leave me here". Jessica ready herself to run when she heared the a soft sobing again but Tiffany grab her arm and tip toed following the noise. It was very dark as the bestfriend was having hard time to know if it's a ghost or not.

"I hate you Yoona......" A loud voice roared in the room, Tiffany and Jessica eyes widen..

"Seohyun?" The duo shouted..

"Unnies?" Seohyun weakly called her unnies. Tiffany find the switch, after a few minutes of looking she  found it and immediately turn the light on. Jessica run and hug Seohyun.

"What happen Seo?" Jessica distance her face a little to face her friend.

"Unnie Yoona (sobs) I saw her kissing someone else..." Seohyun tears burst out she then buried her face in Jessica's chest. Tiffany heared everything, she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. "Yoona.." she whisper.

"Tiff, relax..." Jessica heared Tiffany's mumbling Yoona's name.

"Jess what should we do?" Tiffany sits beside Seohyun and rub the latter back.

"Seo what do you want?" Jessica cup Seohyun's face and wipe her tears away.

"I don't know unnie, I just don't want to see her nor talk to her. I hate her, she (sobs) she broke and hurt me unnie.." Seohyun cried hard and bring her knees close to her body to support her head.

"Seo we are here for you, remember that ok. You have us." Tiffany lift Seohyun face and look straightly in Seohyun eyes. Seohyun weakly smile and nodded her head. Tiffany beamed her signature smile and hug her friend.

"Tae tae don't you dare cheat on me coz I don't know if i can forgive you..." Tiffany thought....

"Seobang please don't break my trust...." Jessica muttered under her breath...

"Please unnie help me.. I don't want to see and talk to her." Seohyun pleaded.

"Ofcourse Seo, you don't need to beg us." Tiffany hug her friend while Jessica rub Seohyun's back.

"I hate her..." Seohyun keep on mumbling this words until she fall asleep. Jessica and Tiffany lovingly caress Seohyun face.

"Seo please be strong.." Jessica lovingly Seohyun's hair..

"Seo please be wise in your decision." Tiffany whispered and sadly smile at Jessica..

______

After 3 days,..........

The girls was walking on the hallway when they saw their lovers waving on them. The girls look at Seohyun and sign.

To: Seobang <3

From: My Love

Seobang sorry but we can't join you again. We can't leave Seohyun.

 

To : My Love

From: Seobang <3

Love..I miss you so much. When can we have our time alone? It's been 3 days now. Are you avoiding me?

 

To: Seobang <3

From: My Love

Seobang I am not. Seohyun need us please try to understand. I miss you too Seobang. I love you. We have to go now. Take care and be a good girl ok.?

 

To: My love

From: Seobang <3

*pout* I am a good girl. I love you more Jessica Jung. Fine I will let you pass again but please spend time with me also. I need you as well My Love.Take care ok? 

 

To: Seobang <3

From: My Love

Ok..I love you..mwah..

Yuri put her phone in her chest and grinned. Taeyeon frown and keep on kicking their table coz her girlfriend avoid and hated her because she keep on defending Yoona. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's girlfriend avoid them as well.

"What a life.." Sooyoung blurted and lean on the table, Hyoyeon sign and her eyes only followed her girlfriend...

"I'm sorry guys because of me your girlfriends are avoiding you." Yoona lower her head.

"Come on Yoong, didn't we told you, you have us. And I know they can't resist us, they will come back in our arms in no time." Taeyeon proudly muttered, her friends smile a little.

"She's avoiding me.. she don't want to see my face.." Yoona sadly blurted and tears fall.

"What will I do now?" Yoona lift her face and pleadingly look at her friends.

"Just give her time Yoong.." Yuri responded and patted Yoona's shoulder.

"Should I give up?" Yoona whisper. Her friends widern their eyes.

"It depends on you Yoong. You are the only one who can answer that question." Hyoyeon seriously responded. Yoona look at her then look at the sky..