We are here for you...

The Reason is Enough

 

Yuri POV
 
I was literally in a hurry going to the park..I saw my friends sitting at the bench. I saw taeyeon eyes and i can tell she's holding her tears. I hug her immediately. I know taeyeon, she's just like me, keeping everything for ourselves. Trying to be strong outside but inside we are very fragile.
 
" Guys we need to go back to our place now. I guess we need to talk" I started a conversation because of the awkward aura around us..
 
 
" Why? Yul lets stay here for a while ok... Me and yoona are going to play basketball and Hyoyeon is the referee. Just sit their and wear this cap pls. Take care of my favorite cap ok". Sooyong run towards the court. I hissed she didn't even wait for my responds. I turn my gaze to taeyeon again.." Tae you can tell me everything ok." as I hug her tight. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes..
 
End of yuri Pov
_____________
 
 
Jessica pov
 
 
I was so pissed on that skinny giant, "Who is she to treat us like that?" I ask myself.
 
"Tiffany Hwang why did you drag me away from that skinny giant?" I ask her while glaring at her. We are now in a bench near the road. Tiffany's still hunging her head low.
 
"Jess we need to go now." she grab her bag and stood up, I grab her wrist "What's wrong with you? Is this still because of those es?" I'm literally yelling at here now, I can't hold on my anger anymore. I pull her to face me. "Tiff look at me, that taeyeon of yours are over reacting. She's at fault ok not you. So stop acting like that or else ---I pause and lift her face to meet her eyes then I continue--- " I'll go there and knock her down. You know me". I sternly stare at her.
 
"Jess I know ok.. I'm just tired and face hurts you know." She showed her eye smile trying to convince me. I sign and nodded in defeat. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder.
 
While walking towards Tiffany's car I notice a motorcycle in fast speed. I pulled Tiffany away to keep her safe, she was shock of my sudden action, I just ignore her coz I was eyeing the motorcycle that was drastically parked. The driver quickly took off the helmet, she bow to us then run immediately to the park. She seems familiar but I wasn't able to see her face because her hair covered half of her face.
 
"Jess you ok?" Tiff nudge my shoulder. 
 
" Y-ee--s" i shutter, what the heck...
 
We are now inside tiffany's car, still I keep on thinking about that girl a while ago. "What if she is my stranger?" I ask myself while squeezing my hand.. "Am tiff can we go back to the park I guess I left something." I lied. I need to see the face of that girl.
 
"Spill it out Jessica Jung". She playfully rolled her eyes on me.
 
I hissed. "Ok, ok.." I sign in defeat. " Remember the girl riding a motorcycle?" I ask her, as I was playing my fingers. I was literally nervous now. "What if that girl is My stranger? What will I do? Aughh" I groaned, this is stressing me out.
 
" I know it, you like her don't you?" Tiffany slap my arm. "What?" I glared at her.
 
"Oopps.. sorry.. Ok..continue your speech Madaam Jung" she stock her tongue out.
 
" Tell me why did we became friends?" I ask her in a cold tone.
 
"Are you talking now or I'll start my car and drove away?" She retorted..Again I sign in defeat. "Why she always win this day?" I mentally ask myself
 
"That girl seems so familiar to me, she remind me of someone I meet in US. I meet this girl in a abandon building. I was so down on that time coz of Krystal's accident. We stayed there sharing our problems. I just want to make sure if she is really my stranger." I was now looking at the sky "Why I missed you this much My stranger and Why you keep on messing my mind?" I sadly ask myself.
 
"Eeheem.. Did I heard right? My stranger?" Tiffany broke my thoughts coz she keep on poking my arm.
 
"Thats my nick name for her since I don't know her name. She just want us to be purely stranger because her friend told her this crazy idea.....That a Pure stranger can be a great company." I softly explain. Will I guess it is right after all, I did enjoy her company and now I'm missing her.
 
" Can we go now?" I give her my puppy eyes then pouts..
 
"Stop it.. eewww that's so disgusting. Let's go..goo." She shooed me away from her car. I decided to let her pass this time coz I was excited to know if that girl is really my stranger. We scan the park to find the girl. I saw the Taeyeon hugging a girl, when I scan the girls attire, she's wearing a cap,black leather jacket and skinny jeans. She wore the same attire the girl I was looking for. I turn my back and meet tiffany's eyes..She was looking at taeyeon hugging a girl..
 
"Tiff you ok?" I worriedly ask.. She laugh at me then wrap her arms around my shoulder.
 
"That girl is Yuri, Taeyeon bestfriend". I guess she read my thoughts.
 
" I guess she's not your stranger coz yuri has a girlfriend and they are liked been glued to each other, that how close she is to her girlfriend." Tiffany uses --as a matter of fact tone--.
 
" Ok.. I guess we better go home now." I said.. " Well fate let us meet again? How I wish". I closd my eyes... then walk away..
 
End of jessica's pov.
 
Yuri Pov
 
 
Sooyoung and yoona finished playing.. We decided to go back to our place.. We are now in our place, I took a deep breath then I begun to talk..
 
"Guys I'll tell you everything now, I need to so pls just listen ok?" I look at them with pleading eyes. I was relieved when i saw them nodding. So this is my cue.
 
" It's been like 4 months ago, I know vic has a communication with Siwon. I just shrugged it off coz I want to trust her. As time goes by she became worst, she can't ignore him even i begged her to do so. She didn't care about me anymore, even in front of my face she whine and flirt with him. So I gather all my strength to clarify everything. Atfirst she deny but later on she admit that they are now together. I was so down on that time that I can't think properly. I called my mom and ask if I can spend my summer vacation with them, in US. I don't want to see her so I run away." My tears are falling freely. And I can feel numerous of hands on my back. I felt relieve though. I always thank God for having this girls in my life.
 
" Remember when I ask you what do you think about going back to school?" Taeyeon asked me with a serious tone. " Yeah. So what do you mean in that question?" I curiously ask her
 
" Well are you ready to see them together? Are you ok now? That's why I wish that we can enjoy this year more than we used to." Taeyeon continued while holding my hand.
 
I can feel my knees numb as I heard taeyeon questions.I was silent for a while, I was trying to process her words and ask myself. I was brought to reality when someone hug me and whisper " We are here yul, pls depend on us" It was yoona, I was touch by her words. I hug her back and thank her. I wipe my tears, stood up again to face them.
 
" I'm very sorry if you guys felt I don't need you. You know it's not true right? You guys are very important in my life. I may not say this everyday but I really love you guys and you guys are really important in my life." They hug me..tapping my back and wipping my tears away..
 
I continue talking...
" I guess I am ready and I have enough...I can't let myself stay on the ground while victoria is enjoying her life.. To be honest I still cry every night as I remember our past. She's my life then suddenly she's gone. I think what I feel now is more like mad at myself for loving her more than loving myself... --I paused--
Taengoo I open up coz I want you to open up in us also. I been there tae, I can't take just thinking you are suffering alone. pLs.." I hug her tightly. I can see how shock she is. Then she ask me what I mean.
 
" Tae oppa told me that your appa is having an affair. And I guess that's the reason why your mother left and that is also the reason why you left." my voise crack and bite my lower lips to hold my tears. She look at me, her tears are falling. She's on her knees now " How can I tell you guys when me myself can't accept the truth?" She whisper but enough for us to hear everything word she utter.
 
" I was wrong tae for thinking I can solve this alone I'm sorry."  We hug for a couple of minutes then..
 
PAAAK...
 
PAAAK..
 
PAAAK...
 
 
 
 
 
"Ouch" Me and taeyeon said in unison
 
" I guess we need to punish tae as well" hyoyeon blurted
 
" You are genius hyo" Sooyoung high five hyoyeon
 
" You guys owe us so much, you know that? From now on no more secrets ok? If one of us do this again I Im Yoona will personally kill you" Yoona proudly pointing herself.
 
" Tae your attitude a while ago, like you know the over reaction thing is it because of this right?" Sooyoung innocently ask
 
" Maybe, I think because of that I was able to burst my anger. Sorry guys if I punch you hehehe" Taeyeon grinned while wiping her tears.
 
" Tae you should apologize to that poor girl. Even she call you midget still your reaction is way way over board ok. You almost beat her luckily we're on time." hyoyeon said in a motherly tone.
 
" If i can see her" tae responded with a half smile.
 
We can't help but to laugh at our antics. We spend the night together. Before we go to sleep I remember something.
 
"Guys I forgot to tell you. I'll be going to Japan" I started
 
"WHHAAAT????" they shouted that in unison. I cover my precious ears.
 
" For business, oppa beg me to be the representative of our company since he is super busy. It will take a month. Oppa already talk to our principal so don't worry." I explain.
 
" I was about to punch you yul.." Yoona whine then showed her alligator smile..
 
" So when are you going to Japan?" hyoyeon ask while pulling the blanket.
 
" Tomorrow evening.. Ahh we need to sleep now..goodnight guys. I love you so much." I immediatly change the topic and end it..I'm happy that they agreed..
 
 
 
 
 
TBC