Let's begin this mission..

The Reason is Enough

After 3 weeks..

The prank girls is enjoying the punishment coz they spend more time with the girls and become more closer to them.

RING...RING...

"hello Love.. Miss me?"Yuri answered the phone.

J:"where are you now?"

Y:"is my Love checking on me now?"

J: "you're so fall of yourself Kwon Yuri. Are you with your friends now?"

Y: "Yes..why?" 

J: "We want to go shopping. So see you guys in the mall."

Y:"What?Can we have a day off?"Yuri whine..

J:"No.. See you after an hour,don't be late."

Y:"Love why are you so mean?"

Tot-tot...

Yuri hissed.. "guys we need to go to the mall and  we need to go now..They are waiting." Yuri inform her teammates who was lazily sitting in the couch while watching a movie.

"What about our race?" Yoona worriedly ask.

"I guess we need to postpone it." Hyoyeon sadly muttered.

"Let's go or else we'll face the wrath of our girls." Taeyeon shows -im-scared- face.

"Tiffany really got you Tae." Sooyoung teased Taeyeon.

"Wow.. says who? So you're not afraid of Sunny? I'll tell Sunny about it." Taeyeon wink, went to get her keys and walk outside. Sooyoung run to Taeyeon and apologize. They other girls shook their heads. 

"Can we have little fun?" Hyoyeon wink and immediately turn on the engine of her car and the other girls do the same. They went to an empty race area."Lets go, the losers will clean the house." Taeyeon shouted. After the race they all went to the mall.. when they arrive they spotted the girls on the entrance waiting for them. Their jaw dropped when the saw the attire of the girls.

Jessica                                                                                Yuri

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTikTecBMQe621Wmb0qWEc                                                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-QWJ5kfFABhK6pkTbw4A

Tiffany                                                                                  Taeyeon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK5hV6aApGvTQHdY7Ho-w                                                             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz13QZp7jL1EerRzR1WjP

Sunny                                                                                   Sooyoung

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzrjCp6vo0ZNatOtWhvBJ                                                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASbBoiAXMju__NudsZ1_

Seohyun                                                                              Yoona

 

"images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4EXNyY08i8kmakfxfVb2                                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDtGm4pHsc470cs7u2hi_

Nicole                                                                                 Hyoyeon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiU88GpVb1tjjiEuUVxC4                                                          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIyNzx87borg0Sdl2_5N5

 

"Am I dreaming or something?" Sooyoung whispered.

"Soo you're not alone. hehe.." Hyoyeon giggled.

"They look like angel's."Yoona butted in. Yuri patted her head and smiled.

"Let's go.."Taeyeon exclaim. Other girls followed.

_______

The glee club members..

"Why are they late?" Sunny ask while glancing at her wristwatch.

"call them." Nicole sarcastically cooed.

"Guys heads up they're here." Tiffany muttered and fixed her dress.

"I guess this will be a great sunday for us.." Sunny excitedly blurted. 

"wow they look so amazing.." Seohyun squealed and other girls squealed as well.

"Guys they are coming..ready yourself act cold.." Jessica whispered.

"Hey..sorry..traffic." Yuri explain and went to Jessica side and whisper "Your so beautiful Love."

"You're late." Jessica coldly whispered back and rolled her eyes. Yuri pouted and whine.."traffic Love." Jessica ignored the tan girl and walk away. 

"Hi cutie.. you look so cute in your dress.." Sooyoung complimented Sunny and smile warmly at the latter.

"Don't cutie me, you are late." Sunny turn around and follow Jessica.

"Hi fany ah..sorry.." Taeyeon whine and pout.

"You are late." Tiffany glared at Taeyeon then followed her friends.

"Nic pls don't be mad..don't act like them." Hyoyeon pointed Tiffany,Sunny and Jessica and pout.

"Do you know how long did we wait?" Nicole sternly muttered and walk away.

"Hyunie don't do that to me okey?" Yoona whine and pout. Seohyun ignored Yoona and followed her unnies.

"Our pout and whine didn't work." Sooyoung blurted. The other girls nodded their heads. The prank girls let out a heavy sign and follow the mad girls. "Atleast we enjoy our sunday right?" Yuri's trying to brighten the mood of her friends. "This will be a long sunday." Yoona lazily cooed.

The other girls are giggling at their actions. They look back and saw the faces of their dates.

"I think we where to rough on them..look how sad they are." Seohyun whisper.

"Let's just wait what they'll do for us to forgive them." Tiffany answered and eyed her friends. Her friend nodded and smiled at the latter. "That's a great idea tiff." Jessica hug Tiffany. "Let's begin this mission." Sunny raised her hands and her friends put their hands over Sunny' hands and mouthed "Let's begin."