She ignored me.. :(

The Reason is Enough

Victoria

 

She's lying on her bed."Why am i feeling like this? It' normal I guess since she is my ex." the incounter with Jessica keep on replaying in her mind. She felt jealous all of a sudden.

"I must talk to Yuri tomorrow." she then went to dreamland.

____

At yoonyultaesoohyo place..

After the practice the glee club members went home. They are now on the balcony chatting.

"Yul what did coach told you?" Yoona ask while fixing her guitar.

"Coach invited Taecyeon's team to play with us next week."Yuri answer and eyed her friends reaction. As expected they have the same reaction, a bitter smile.

"We need to practice hard starting tomorrow. We can't afford to loss again." Sooyoung sternly exclaim. The other girls nodded and place their hands onto others and shouted "We are the best." They decided to sleep early for tomorrow's activity.

_______

As time goes by both team spent almost of their time together and became closer. The Taeny, Soosun, Yoonhyun, Hyoni and Yulsic we're able to uplift the awkwardness and the wall in between them.

Taeyeon apartment

"Tae you need to confess to Tiffany.." Hyoyeon blurted when she saw Taeyeon grinning while looking at her phone.

"What?" Taeyeon was shock hearing Hyoyeon words.

"You need to or else someone might take her away." Sooyoung smirk and eyed Taeyeon.

"What about you guys? Don't act as if you don't feel like what I'm feeling now." Taeyeon retorted and glared at her friends.

"Since you are our eldest you must confess first." Yoona said using As-a-matter-fact tone.The rest just smiled at Taeyeon.

"I don't know guys, what if she didn't feel the same?" Taeyeon worriedly ask. The other girls where taken aback as they also ask theirselves the same question. Silence fills the room as they can't seem to know what to answer.

"We need to sleep now. We have a big game tomorrow" Yuri broke the silence, she stood up and went to bed. The other girls shook their head and stayed in the balcony.

________

The performance and the game day..

Yuri and Jessica stood infront of the class. Yuri squeeze Jessica's hand and mouthed "you will do great." Jessica smiled at the tan girl..

They where able to perform perfectly and the whole class cheered and clap their hands wildly. Everyone was amazed how the couple dance and sang the song. The couple bow and smile widely to the class.

"Ms Kwon and Ms Jung you where great. Thank you..you can take your seat now." Ms. Park smiled widely at the couple. As the Yulsic couple walk towards their designated chair Yuri grab Jessica's hand and whisper "You did well and you are great". Jessica giggled and reply "Thank you."

Their lesson started. After a couple of hour the bell rang. Lunch break.. The two groups decided to eat their lunch at cafeteria. When they sat on their spot someone called Tiffany.

"Tiffany?" A tall handsome blonde guy went to Tiffany's side. Taeyeon glared at the guy.

"Nichkhun?" Tiffany squealed and immediately hug the guy. The other girls we're shock especially Taeyeon. Taeyeon face turn to red because of anger and jealosy.

"I miss you tiff, how are you?" Nichkhun hug back Tiffany and smiled widely.

"I miss you too. I'm fine. Why are you here?" Tiffany ask and broke the hug.

"I'm here with my team, we're here to practice." Nichkhun explain and hold Tiffany's hand. Taeyeon was very upset, Yuri notice Taeyeon, she hold her hand and squeeze it gently.

"Guys come here." Nichkhun called his team. His team is now infront of the girls. The 5 girls  is grinning when they saw the cute and handsome guys in front. The other girls on the table frown and disapointed when they saw the actions of the girls infront of them.

"This is Taecyeon our captain, Kyuhyun,Donghae,Wooyoung." Nichkyun introduce his teammates to the girls. The guys bow and greeted the girls.

"Ms. Yuri Ms Park wanted to see you and your team." A petite girl interupted and bowed.

"Ok we'll be there. Thank you." Yuri smiled at the girl. "Thank you for saving us."she thought. They immediately stood up and excuse theirselves. The other girls ignored Yuri's group because they are busy chatting with the guys. They let out a heavy sign. They where at the door when someone shouted at them,

"See you girls at your gym. Kwon I'm happy to see you again." Taecyeon shouted and waved his hand. Yuri just smile at him and they continue walking.

They went out and went to Ms. Park office. They are surprise when Ms. Park didn't call them. They are all confused and on the other hand thankful that they aren't in the cafeteria anymore. They went to the gym, no one uttered a single word. They seem lost in their own world.

After a few hours the game started. It was a close practice, so noone is allowed to watch the game.

"Really Kwon?" Taecyeon ask Yuri and smirk. Yuri saw it but decided to shrugged it off and just smile at the latter.

"We need to win" Yuri mentally encourage herself.

The ball is thrown in the air. The Taecyeon got the ball, Yuri guarded him. "Hope you can make this game more challanging Kwon." Taecyeon muttered. Yuri just ignore him, she must focused on the game. Taecyeon was busy pissing Yuri that he didn't notice Taeyeon on his back and stole the ball. "What happen Taec?" Nichkyun sternly ask Taecyeon.

Taeyeon pass the ball to Yoona. Yoona swing and pass donghae and shoot. goal. The girls high five.

Donghae dribbling the ball pass to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun run to the side of the court pass Sooyoung and make a quick turn to the left and slam the ball into the ring.

"That's the slam dunk baby." Kyuhyun shouted. His team hugs and lift him.The girls just smirk.

"Wait till I dunk jerk." Sooyoung thought.

The game went on and the guys was leading by 4 points. First half was ended.

"We need to work out our defense." Yuri explain as she let out her plan.

"A man to man is a great defense for this time. 4 points is not a big problem. We have plenty of time just don;t rush things." Coach butted in. The girls just nooded in agreement.

The 2nd half started...

The game started again. Both teams strive hard to win. Yuri got the ball she look for an opening and saw Sooyoung is open she quickly pass the ball to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon swing and make a short turn to make a lay up, goal. Hyoyeon raise her hands and smiled widely.

Taecyeon move quickly on his left and step back and shoot but block by Yuri. Yuri immediately took the ball, she saw Sooyoung on the other court. Yuri throw the ball to Sooyoung, Sooyoung jump to catch the ball and directly slam the ball hard in the ring.goal.

"We can do slam dunk as well." Sooyoung yelled and earned a wide smile from her teammates.They where able to turn the situation as they (the girls) are leading by 4 points. Time left is 2 minutes. They decided to double the defense.

Hyoyeon shoot but was block by Wooyoung.

"That's how to block Kim" Wooyoung said and wink.Taeyeon got the ball and pass back to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon position herself in the long range and jump shot. goal.

"And that how to jump shot" Hyoyeon retorted and wink at Wooyoung.

 

 

 

The guys where desperate, they are using illegal actions secretly. Kyuhyun elbowed Yuri, Yuri just groaned in pain but keep on playing, Nichkhun intentionally block Taeyeon feet that made Taeyeon fall on the ground. Their actions continued but those actions didn't stop the girls.

Yuri got the ball, she spin and swing and shoot at the long range,goal. 

Taecyeon shoot at the long range. goal.

"I can shoot at the long range too Kwon." Taecyeon proudly said and run to the other court ready for the defense.

Taeyeon got the ball, dribbling the ball. She wanted to go inside so she run inside make a spin pass Wooyoung, and Nichkyun and make a lay up. goal. Taeyeon smirk at Nichkyun.

10 seconds left, the score is 90-92. The girls are leading.

"Victory in hand." Hyoyeon cheered herself

Nichkhun dribble the ball and shoot at long range but was block Sooyoung.The ball went outside the court.

"That's the real block." Sooyoung shouted, Nichkhun clenched his fists. The game ended and the girls won and leads 2 points.

Taecyeon approach Yuri's team and offer a shake hands.

"We hope we can play again Kwon and we're even now. That was a tough game." Taecyeon cooed and offer Yuri's hand. Yuri took his hand "It's a tough game because you guys are tough." Yuri playfully slap Taecyeon arms. They all laugh at Yuri's respond.After a few minutes the guys bid goodbye.

_______

They happily went back to their place. Their faces turn to bitter when the saw the other girls on the gate chatting to each other.

"Hey guys..How was the game?" Nicole excitedly ask and walk towards Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon step back and increase her pace.

"Guys I need to go ahead coz I have to go home, my mom keep on nugging me why I wasn't home. See you tomorrow.."Hyoyeon shouted and wave her hand.

"Wait Hyo, aren't we going to celebrate?" Sooyoung shouted..Hyoyeon look back and slap her forehead. "How can you forgot Hyoyeon"Hyoyeon mentally schold herself. Hyoyeon went back to her friends. They are now ignoring the girls.

Ring...Ring

"Hello.." Yoona answered

"Miss Im the restaurant is ready." A guy from other line said.

"Thank you, we'll be there in a couple minutes." Yoona politely responded.

Yoona ended the call. "Guys everything is set. Race begin now." Yoona shouted and run immediately to her car. They other girls run immediately to their respective cars leaving the other girls dumbfounded.

"Is it only me who felt their coldness?" Sunny blurted after the 5 girls run and drove their cars away.

"Yah they ignore us as if they didn't saw us." Seohyun added and shook her head. They are now wondering why those girls acted like that.

"I think we'll us them tomorrow." Tiffany sadly said. Jessica just tap Tiffany's back, they both let out a heavy sign. They decided to went home. 

"I guess they won coz they are going to celebrate." Jessica was disappointed in Yuri. "She ignored me." She whine on herself...

______