I do...

The Reason is Enough

Yuri went home and went directly on their room luckily the knob is unlock..She immidiately turn the knob and scan the room.. She went in the balcony and there she saw Jessica hugging herself.. Yuri cleared ..Jessica turn her head and saw Yuri, she turn her gaze back to the sky..

"My Love I'm sorry, I know your upset or mad at me..but pls keep this in mind, we have plenty of time to know each other more.Plenty of time My Love.." Yuri slowly approach Jessica and stayed at her girlfriends side..

"I know but I feel like I am nothing for you..I don't know anything about you..How can I call myself your girlfriend?" Jessica ask not looking at Yuri..

"My Love you are not nothing in my life..come on.. I might rush things but one thing is for sure..This heart is shouting your name and only your name..I love you so much Jessica Jung.." Yuri cup Jessica face and look straightly in her eyes..Jessica hug Yuri and whisper " I'm sorry if I acted like this.." Jessica whisper..

"Ssh it's ok My Love..can you come with me?" Yuri grab Jessica's hand and drag her out of the room..They went on the living room..Yuri guided Jessica to sit beside her while she's ready herself playing the piano.. Everyone is in the living room and everyone wore a confuse look at the couple..Yuri excuse herself for a moment and drag Taeyeon out...

"How are you?" Yuri ask Taeyeon.She notice Taeyeon's eyes..

"Yul she told me that she love me..I don't know yul.." Taeyeon face palm herself..

"Tae do you love Tiffany?"

"Of course.. You know it Yul.."

"Then what do you mean that you don't know?"

"I don't know Yul.."

"Tae want my advice? Don't commit the same mistake they do.. Tiffany is perfect for you.. Gyuri broke you already..don't let here broke you again..Past is past Tae" Yuri pat Taeyeon shoulder and walk away..

"Tae I'm always here for you" Yuri wink..Yuri went back in the living room and started playing the piano..

"This is for you Ms Jessica Jung.." Yuri shouted even Jessica is at her side..

"That's my sister..Go yul" Yoona shouted..

"Hyo can you help me? I'll call you later ok.." Yuri shouted and prolonged the intro..

 

I Do Cherish You

98 Degrees

 

I do, I do ,I do, I do ,I do..

Yuri look straight at Jessica..

All I am, all I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me
When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause I

Yuri look at Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon stood up and played the piano..Yuri offered her hand to Jessica, Jessica took Yuri's hand..Yuri hug Jessica tight and face her girlfriend..Yuri continue singing while locking her eyes in her girlfriend....


I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul

It's beyond my control

I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

 

Taeyeon butted in and took Tiffany's hand while singing.. Yuri smiled at Taeyeon and Taeyeon do the same...Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand.Taeyeon caress Tiffany's face and continue singing..


In my world, before you
I lived outside my emotions
Didn't know where I was going
'Till that day I found you
How you opened my life
To a new paradise
In a world torn by change
Still with all my heart
'Till my dying day

 

Yuri and Taeyeon sang the chorus together while hugging their girlfriends tightly..


I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

 

 

 

 

"Jessica Jung I love you so much and I will cherish you for the rest of my life.." 

"Fany ah.. Thank you so much for everything.. I will cherish you for the rest of my life and I love you My angel.."  Taeyeon and Yuri spoke at the same time.. Jessica and Tiffany hug their lovers and peck in their lips and shouted saying I love you to their lover..Everyone clap their hands and cheer the couples except Victoria and Gyuri who went outside..Jessica and Tiffany wink at each other.. Yuri hug Taeyeon and whisper "Are you sure on your decision?" Taeyeon hug back "Yes I do.."Taeyeon whisper back and they burst into laughter..

"Group hug" Sooyoung shouted..