I want you back....

The Reason is Enough

At the airport..

"Where's Shin? Call her Yul" Yoona whine and turning her head looking for her friend..

"Yoong relax..She will come..you know her right? She never broke her promises.." Yul patted Yoona's back and keep on glancing left to right as well...

"Yul,Yoong,guys she's here.." Sooyoung clap her hands then wave at Shin.. Shin wave back and smile warmly...

"Hello guys sorry I'm late..nwie can we wait for my friends?" Shin whine and pout.. Taeyeon cup Shin's face and muttered "Everything for my baby.." Shin grinned.."My taengoo is still sweet.." Shin pinch Taeyeo cheeks..

"Ouch.. Of course..I will never change..stuck that to your small,dull mind..haha.." Taeyeon let out her ajumma laugh..Her friends laugh along... Shin slap Taeyeon's arm..

"Tae you are hurting my baby.." Yul grab Shin and wrap her arms in Shin's waist..They"re faces is inches away from each other and their eyes locked.. Shin lean closer and whisper "I miss those lips..I wanted to kiss it but I can't.." Shin face Yuri..Yuri cup Shin's face and was about to kiss Shin..

"Shin.." Two girls shouted and waved their hands.. Shin broke the hug and turn her gaze at the two girls waving their hands.. Sooyoung grab Shin and hug tight, Yoona and Hyoyeon do the same..

"You guys really love me huh?" Shin look at her friends and giggle..

"Ofcourse.." The basketball girls said in unison.. Their girlfriends was just watching their lovers..

"Shin.." two girls hug Shin from behind.. The other girls eyed the two girls, they gulp when they realise who the two girls are..

"Shin.. how did you know them?" Yoona ask while pointing the two girls..

"This is Victoria.. She's my cousin's bestfriend.."Shin pulled VIctoria close to her and look at her friends.. She notice the fire's in Yoona,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's eyes..Yuri and Taeyeon just look away...

"And this is Gyuri, I meet her in Japan..I bump into her a last few days in the city..Guys are you ok?" Shin blurted coz she was confused on her childhood friends reaction.. No one answered  and the basketball girls went to their girlfriends.. Shin was left dumbfounded..

 

Jeju Island.......

 

They are now in the airplane.. A few hours past they arrive at Yuri's house..

"Yul how about our surprise for Shin?" Taeyeon whisper..Yuri look at Taeyeon "We'll still do it.. how are you?" Yuri whisper and look straight at Taeyeon..Taeyeon shook her head and muttered "I'm ok Yul don't worry..

"Shin let's go.."Sooyoung shouted..

"Hi girls..how are you?" Shin greeted the girlfriends of her friends..

"I'm fine.." The girls said in unison and smile at Shin..

"Girls I want you to meet my friends Victoria and Gyuri.." Shin introduce her friends to the girls but she saw again the expression of her childhood friends in the faces of their girlfriends.. their smiles turn bitter, frown and eyes full of anger..

"Can anyone tell me what's wrondg in here?" Shin yelled..Her childhood friends went immediately on her side and rub her back.."shh.. relax baby..You know we don't want you to be upset.." Sooyoung whisper at Shin.. Shin glared at her friends "Then why are you ignoring me and my friends here.." Shin rolled her eyes in her childhood  friends..The basketball girls stayed silent..Then..

"She is my ex Shin.." Victoria butted in and pointed Yuri..

"And she is my ex as well.." Gyuri pointed Taeyeon.. Shin eyes widen when she realise the reason behind her childhood friends reaction. She know the heart breaking news of her closest friends (Taeyeon and Yuri) but she never know the names of their ex's coz Taeyeon and Yuri don't want to mention their name.. She felt guilty because she hurt her friends. Shin lower her head and whisper "I'm sorry Tae and Yul.." Shin run away from her friends..

"Shin" The basketball girls shouted in unison..

"Seobang..go.." Jessica tap Yuri's back.. Yuri nodded and peck Jessica's lips..

"Tae-tae what are you doing? Go..bring Shin back.."Tiffany slap Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon peck Tiffay's lips and whisper "You are the best My angel.." Yuri and Taeyeon follow their friends who chase Shin immediately..Taeyeon and Yuri froze earlier and because of their girlfriends they we're brought back to the reality..

"Shin..why did you do that? We didn't blame or hate you..We hate those girls not you.." Sooyoung hug and wipe Shin tears..

"Because of me I hurt Yul and Taengoo.." Shin cried and buried her head in her chest..

"No you're not Shin.. didn't you see nor feel how happy we are now?" Yuri blurted and hug Shin tightly..

"We are all over them Shin.. Come on don't cry...Look at your face you look like the scream face mask.." Taeyeon chuckle and the other girls laugh along..Shin slap the arms of her friends and laugh along..

"Let's go..." Yoona grab Shin's hand and they went back to Yuri's house..

Before dinner the Basketball girls and their girlfriends are busy preparing the empty room..After they are done, they went out and get their self ready..

"My Love.. Thank you for helping us.. You are the best.." Yuri hug Jessica and capture Jessica's lips..Jessica slide her tongue in Yuri's mouth and Yuri's lower lips.."hmm.." Yuri moan.. Yuri lower her kisses...she stayed a couple of minutes in her girlfriends neck and leave a love mark.. "aahh Seobang" Jessica moan and grab Yuri's hair..

Knock..kknock...

"Good timing.." Yuri sarcastically muttered.. Jessica giggle and peck Yuri's lips then went to the door..

"Victoria?" Jessica cooed..

"Who is it My Love?" Yuri shouted, she's in the bathroom taking a bath..

"Jessica nice seeing you again.. What a coincidence right?" Victoria mocked Jessica..Jessica glared at the girl in front of her "Yeah it is for you to see how happy we are and never gonna be apart.." Jessica rolled her eyes and slam the door.. After a couple minutes Yuri is finish bathing and already dress for the ocassion..

"Seobang.." Jessica whine and kiss Yuri on the lips.. Yuri giggle and kiss back..

"I love you My Love..Jessica Jung is the owner of Kwon Yuri.." Yuri used a kid voice..Jessica chuckle in Yuri's action..

"That's enough we're late.." Jessica drag Yuri out of the room and went to the empty room..

"You are late.." Tiffany exclaim.. The couple smile apologitically..

"Ready guys?" Yoona shouted.. "Yes" the other girls shouted in unison. Their girlfriends are in the corner watching their lovers.. Jessica went out and fetch Shin.. When they are in front of the room Jessica cover Shin's eyes and whisper "count up to ten". Shin obeyed.. "ten" Shin shouted and Jessica release her hand.. Shin blink a couple of times then she cover ..Jessica drag her inside the room..

 

 

 

Shin sit at the center of the room..Then a music played...

Sooyoung appear and offer her hand to her friend, Shin gladly accepted Sooyoung's hand and they started dancing..

Yuri went to the center and sing her lines.. while looking at Shin and Sooyoung dancing..

THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR

 

And I never thought I'd feel this wayAnd as far as I'm concernedI'm glad I got the chance to sayThat I do believe, I love you

They're faces are inches away and eyes are locked .. Sooyoung lean closer and capture Shin's lips..and whisper "Happy birthday Baby...You will always be my baby." Shin tears fall down as she heard her friend..She hug Sooyoung tight and whisper "I thought I'm not gonna kiss you in my special day and I thought you forget my birthday.." Shin softly slap Sooyoung's chest..

"baby how can you think that? Your birthday is one of my favorite day.."Sooyoung peck Shin's lips again then they continue dancing..."I love you.."Sooyoung whisper..After singing her line Yuri approach the her friends dancing..Sooyoung give Shin's hand to Yuri..Yuri widen her smile when Shin wrap her arms in her neck.."Yul" Shin whine..

Taeyeon slowly walk in the center while singing.. She look at the girl that she love as her sister..and smiled..

And if I should ever go awayWell, then close your eyes and tryTo feel the way we do todayAnd then if you can remember


Yuri giggle and cup Shin's face "You miss my lips rights?" Yuri wink and crashed Shin's lips. Shin grinned.. "I really miss this lips.." Shin peck Yuri's lips and chuckle..

"Happy birthday baby..I love you so much.." Yuri hug the celebrant tight..Taeyeon finish her line then went to get the hand of the celebrant..

Shin giggle and shouted "You guys never change..You always make my birthday very special and for you girls (Shin look at the girlfriend sitting at the corner) thank you for lending me your lovers..Thank you so much.." Shin crack her voice and begun sobbing.. Taeyeon hug her tight and wipe her tear away..

Yuri,Yoona,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon Sing together..

Keep smiling, keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for



Taeyeon lift Shin face and kiss Shin's lips.."Stop crying baby..this is your day and we don't want to see you crying..ok?" Shin nodded and wipe her tears and pout.. Taeyeon giggle and kiss Shin again in the lips.. "Happy birthday baby.. I will always love you.." Taeyeon whisper..Shin buried her face in Taeyeon's chest and they continue dancing...

Sooyoung sang her line..Yoona approach the couple dancing and whisper "It's my turn to dance with our baby Tae.." Taeyeon nodded and Shin chuckle..

Well, you came in loving meAnd now there's so much more I seeAnd so by the wayI thank you

"Happy baby?" Yoona ask..

"Very happy Yoong.." Shin whisper.. Yoona pulled Shin to face her then capture Shin's lips "I'm happy that you are happy baby..Happy birthday..I love you more than they love you.." Yoona pointed her friends and smirk.. Shin laugh at Yoona's words.."Still the same..My baby.."Shin peck Yoona's lips..Yoona swing Shin then they laugh together... Hyoyeon tap Yoona's shoulder then bow down and left knee is on the floor.. Shin lift her up and giggle..

Yoona went to the center and sang her line..

Oh and then for the times when we're apartWell, then close your eyes and knowThe words are coming from my heartAnd then if you can remember

 

"Can I have this dance princess?" Hyoyeon wink at Shin.. Shin bow her head and muttered "it's my honor to dance with you my prince".Hyoyeon lift Shin, turn and swing..Shin was laughing so hard then Hyoyeon pulled her closer and crashed her lips.."Happy birthday baby..I love you"Hyoyeon whisper.. Hyoyeon guided Shin back to her seat and went to the center..

All the girls singing...

Keep smiling and keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forIn good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for

Yuri,Yoona,Sooyoung and Taeyeon pulled Shin to the center and hug her tight.. as Hyoyeon sang her line..She laugh seeing her friends hugging each other..

 

Keep smiling, keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for

After singing the song..The girls shouted "happy birthday baby.."

"Happy birthday Shin" The girls greeted in unison.. Shin hug each of them and thank them..The girls just rub Shin's back and they whisper "Just this time.." Shin burst into laughter and nodded..

"Shin happy birthday.."Victoria and Gyuri greeted their friend..Shin nodded and smiled..After the greetings they went to the kitchen and eat..Laughters and loud voices filled the house..

"My Love aahhh.." Yuri want to feed Jessica..Jessica shook her head  but Yuri insisted so she open .."hmm delicious Seobang.." Jessica happily exclaim..Yuri peck Jessica's lips..The other girls muttered "aaww" except Victoria..

"I miss you so much Yul..How I wish my lips is the one your kissing and I am the one your feeding now..I want you back Yul" Victoria silently hope..

"Fany ah..what about us?" Taeyeon whine.. Tiffany giggle and softly slap Taeyeon's arm..

"My angel...face me.." Taeyeon cup Tiffany's face then crashed her lips..Tiffany wrap her arms in Taeyeon's neck.. The other girls again muttered "wow".

"That's the real kiss.." Taeyeon proudly exclaim..Everyone laugh except Gyuri..

"What am I feeling now Taengoo...Do I want you back?" Gyuri ask herself..
 

 

"I want you back" Victoria and Gyuri shouted in their thoughts.....