Moment breaker

The Reason is Enough

The game ended and the winner jump up and down. Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was still in the high of victory.  Yuri, Yoona and Shin decided to go swimming.

"Baby hop up.." Yuri bend down and offer her back.. Shin shook her head and run to the water..Yuri let out a sign..

"haha it's ok Yul, you know Shin don't want to be treated like an incompetent,dysfunctional, useless or good- for-nothig right?" Yoona tap Yuri's shoulder, trying to comfort her friend..

"That's all the same Yoong.. but you know she can't---" Yuri can't continue talking coz Yoona hushed her by putting her finger in Yuri's lips.. Yuri just lower her head while walking to the water. When they are in the water Shin approach Yuri and hug the latter, Yuri hug back and whisper "I just care for you so much, hope you will understand.."

"I know..I just don't want to be a burden to you" Shin whisper back and tighten the hug..

"Baby you will never be a burden to me, remember that ok? I love you so much baby that I can do anything for you." Shin's face was getting wet not because of the sea water but because of her overflowing tears..

"Aahh enough of this drama let's enjoy.." Shin secretly wipe her tears and drag Yuri to where their friends are..

"My Love.." Yuri call her lover..Jessica look and smile...

"What are you doing now? Are you competing with Victoria?" Yuri whisper while wrapping her arms in her lover's waist..Yuri shiver when she touch Jessica's bare skin..

"Why? you don't like what am I doing?" a curious tone came out from Jessica's mouth.. Yuri nodded, Jessica was hurt and tried to take Yuri's hand off but the latter tighen her grip..

"Where are you going? I don't like it because it's not worth it. Victoria is acting crazy and I don't want you to be like her. And I don't want anyone to see your body.." Yuri whisper the last sentence and she can feel the her blood rushing to her face..She hear her girlfriend giggle, she then face her girlfriend and pout..

"Don't pout Seobang..Ok I will stop myself competing from that .." Jessica hug her lover and peck her cheek..

"eeheem can you hold yourself..reserve that urge you felt now when you are in your room.." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and show a disgusting face. Yuri smack Sooyoung head and yelled " Mind your own business" Sooyoung rub her head and turn her head angrily wanting for a revenge. The duo chase each other in the water..Loud laughters and shouting can be heard..

" Baby are you ok? are you cold? Let's go, you need to change now and it's already cold." Taeyeon grab Shin's hand and drag her friend out of the water and wrap her with tower then hugged Shin tight..

"Feel warm baby?" Taeyeon ask. Shin nodded and buried her face in Taeyeon chest..Their friends followed them and wrap themselves a towel. It was already 1pm and Shin beg her friends to go hiking and go to Hallasan National park..

"Baby you know you cant go--" Shin cut Sooyoung.."Pleeease.." she whine and show a puppy eyes then pout.

"No..we won't buy that baby.." Hyoyeon strickly muttered.. Shin went near to Hyoyeon and face the latter with a teary eyes..Hyoyeon hissed and look away..

"Pleeaasse" Shin hold her both palm together and pout..

"Ok..In one condition," Yul butted in and wink to her friends..

"What is it Yul.." Shin whine and used her cutest voice..

"We'll carry you throughout our destination.." Yuri look at Shin while grinning..Shin shook her head furiously..

"How can it be a hiking when you guys will carry me?" Shin irratedly cooed.

"Shin is right and why are you guys restricting her in everything?" Jessica sternly look at her lover then turn her gaze to the other girls..

Yuri pull her into a hug and whisper "My love stay out of this ok? You don't know anything so just trust us. We are doing this for Shin.."

"Let me know then.." Jessica was a bit annoyed in her lover, the way she treats Shin is way over board now. Jessica can't help but to feel jealous. "Yuri cares more to Shin than to me, her girlfriend." she thought.

"You don't have to feel jealous ok..You own me remember?" Yuri give a reassuring smile and hug her girlfriend tight. Jessica nodded and buried her face in her lover's chest. "How can you think that way Jessica Jung.Trust Yuri."She mentally schold herself..

"Hey guys, I think Shin is right. Let's enjoy this place.." Jessica broke the hug and went to Shin and whisper "I got you, don't worry." Jessica wanted to give everything to Shin also..Yuri let out a heavy sign and mouthed Jessica "What are you doing?" Jessica shrugged her shoulder and look at the other girls..

"Come on..We are here to enjoy right..?" Jessica tried to convince her friends but got no responds..

"Yaah! are you going to answer or not?" Jessica burst her annoyance and anger..she then glared at her friends that made them shiver..

"o--ok.."The only word everyone can utter. Jessica throw her fist in the air and smile widely, Shin hug Jessica "Thank you.." Shin whisper. Jessica hug her back and mouth "You're always welcome"

Shin and Jessica hand in hand walking towards Yuri's house while grinning. The other girls followed them quitely.

________

"Shin why are you so close to them?" Victoria point the basketball girls happy chatting with their girlfriends..

Shin smiled and responded "I've known them since I was out from my mothers womb, our parents are all close friends as well."

"I see..but the way they treat you seems like you are really special to them..and the fact that they don't like me, I don't know why though and then Jessica came in the picture and they like her for Yuri. I don't know why they don't like me." Victoria let out her feelings with anger.

Shin shook her head and muttered "I don't know Vic, since we where little they already treat me very special and I am thankful to that.About Jessica, she isn't that hard to like or loved, She is a wonderful girl Vic." Shin tried to clear things to Victoria..

"Vic why are you doing this to Yuri? Where is your boyfriend?" Shin curiously ask and look straightly in Victoria's eyes.

"When I kiss Yuri last time I realize that I love her Shin. I know it's seems so late now but I really want her back." tears fall from Victoria's eyes. Shin rub Victoria's back trying to comfort the latter..

"Vic she's with someone now. If you really love her set her free like what she did when you choose your boyfriend,she set you free because she love you." Shin softly muttered..

"What are you doing here?" Gyuri ask while frowning.."What happen?" she ask looking at Victoria sobing..

"Nothing just talking..What are you doing here?" Shin tryy to change topic..Gyuri shrugged her shoulder and sat beside Shin.

"I got no one to talk to, I guess. I was upset seeing My Taengoo being sweet with that childish woman."Gyuri rolled her eyes looking at Tiffany. Shin shook her head, she was about to walk away when Gyuri spoke.."Shin didn't you told me you where going to get your special someone? Where is that person?" Shin look away and muttered "I can't find that person anymore.."Shin smile bitterly and wave her hand to the two girls..She run into the garden and let out a heavy sign. Her tears falls and gently massage her chest.

"I must love myself first now I guess" She thought..

_______

"Seobang.." Jessica whine..

"hmmm"

"Seobang.." Jessica softly slap Yuri's arm. Yuri turn her head and look at Jessica, she pulled her girlfriend closer and hug her girlfriend while kissing in her forehead.

"Seobang did you (paused) do it with Victoria?" Jessica shyly ask and cover her face with a pillow. Yuri choke on her saliva and cough hard.

"Why do you ask that all of a sudden My Love?" Yuri was stunned hearing Jessica's question but manage to ast cool. Jessica shook her head and whisper...

"Yes or no?"

"Y--ees, we've been together for so long." Yuri explain while cupping Jessica's face..

"My Love you should stop compairing yourself from her, you are unique and I'm very lucky to have you.." Yuri capture Jessica's lips,the kiss became passionate..To deepen the kiss Jessica wrap her arms in Yuri's neck,Yuri travel her hands from Jessica's shoulder down to her waist. Jessica shiver coz of the contact. Yuri face Jessica but Jessica pulled Yuri and crashed her lips and slowly slide her tongue inside her lover's mouth..

"aahh.." Yuri softly moan, she let her girlfriend roam in until their tongue meet. Their tongue are in battle, Yuri dominate, her hands was roaming in Jessica's body and earn a soft moan..

"hmmnm...aahh.." Jessica bit her lips to lessen the noise coming from . Yuri lower her kisses from jaw, then in the neck.."aaahh..Seobang--"Jessica catch her breath,she's been holding her breath when Yuri roam her hands in her body and when Yuri lower her kisses. Yuri slowly take off Jessica's shirt.

"My Love you are so gorgeous" Yuri complimented her lover when she saw her half girlfriend and she slide her hand on her girlfriend's back and slowly take off the bra..Yuri stared at the two beautiful bosom, Jessica's face turn red seeing her lover looking at her .

"My Love are we doing it now?" Yuri whisper and look back at her girlfriends bosom, she then her lips and suddenly shook her head furiously.. "I'm sorry My Love." Yuri blurted and cover Jessica's and buried her face in the bed.

"Come here Seobang, It's ok.." Jessica pulled her lover closer but Yuri shook her head and remain in her position.

"Are you coming or not." Jessica strictly utter and sternly look at her lover. Yuri pout and went to Jessica. She hug her girlfriend and Jessica hug back. Unconsciously Jessica tighten her hug that made Yuri's face buried in her chest..

Yuri Jessica's collar bone and gently kiss down until made a contact in Jessica's left . Jessica's eyes widen but she let Yuri do whatever she wanted to do. Yuri slowly her girlfriends and earn a loud moan.. "Aammhh..be aamh..gent--le pls--ss" Jessica utter in between moan. Yuri nodded and her right hand cup the right and gently massage and her left hand travel in Jessica's inner thigh. Jessica's head turn to left and right trying to find a comfortable position..Jessica arched her back and "aahh..aannmmh.." Jessica keep on ..

KNOCK..........KNOCK......KNOCK.......

"Seobang.." Jessica catching her breath called her lover..

"Augh.." Yuri groan and lazily went to the door..

"What?" Yuri irritatedly yelled at the person at the door..

"Vic?" Yuri shouted.........