My heart turn to broken pieces....again...

The Reason is Enough

Shin Pov....

I was staring Yuri now trying to memorize every part of her face.

"If only I have the courage to tell you my feeling Yul..If only..but every words in my mind seems like my tongue won't cooperate." I sign and held Yuri's hand. I stood up and walk to the window, I look up at the sky and sing a song that somehow relates my situation....

 

 In a book. In a box. In a closet...

In a line. In a song I once heard....

In a moment on the front porch late one June....

In a breath inside a whisper beneath the moon....

 

There it was on the tips of my fingers......

There it was on the tip on my tongue......

There you were and I have never been that far...

There it was the whole world wrapped inside my arms

And I let it all slip away

 

What do I do now that you're gone....

No back up plan, no second chance....

And no one else to blame....

All I can hear in the silence that remains.....

Are the words I couldn't say.....

 

There's a rain that will never stop fallin'

 

There's a wall that I tried to take down

What I should have said just wouldn't pass my lips

So I held back and now we've come to this
And it's too late now

 

What do I do now that you're gone

 

No back up plan, no second chance

And no one else to blame

All I can hear in the silence that remains

Are the words I couldn't say
I should have found the way to tell you how I felt

Now the one I'm telling is myself
 

What do I do now that you're gone

No back up plan, no second chance

And no one else to blame

All I can hear in the silence that remains

Are the words I couldn't say
 

What do I do now that you're gone

No back up plan, no second chance

And no one else to blame

All I can hear in the silence that remains

Are the words I couldn't say
 

What do I do now that you're gone

No back up plan, no second chance

And no one else to blame

All I can hear in the silence that remains

Are the words I couldn't say

 

I walk back to Yuri's side. Caressing her face while wiping my tears away.  I can't say it Yul, I can't. After a few minutes I felt Yuri's hands move then I look at her face, I saw her blinking her eyes and cutely frowning. I was worried thinking she might heared me but as I see her blinking her eyes a couple of time I can't help but to hug her and utter....

"Yul......I love you.." I hug her tightly...... "I mean it Yul but you don't have to know.." I thought..

"I love you too baby.." She answer in a weak tone. I smiled and kiss her cheek. "I wish you mean it too" I mentally wish.

"Where are the others?" She turn her head scanning the room. I turn her head to face me..

"They are outside fixing some things." I cooed and she nodded weakly..

_________

Jessica Pov.....

I increase my pace going to Yuri's room. When I arrive at the door and was about to twist the door knob I hear Shin talking.

"Is Seobang already awake?" I ask myself.. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but when I hear Shin said an interesting topic I stop myself and listen her talking to my girlfriend. I was stunned hearing her confession. I can't believe my intuition was right all along. But what hurts the most is when I hear Yuri reponded "I love you too baby." though it was a weak one but I heard it clearly like she shouted it into my ear. Tears fall erratically and my knees feel numb then I realize I was kneeling now in the floor, crying silently..

"How can you be so fool Jessica Jung.. Yuri I thought you love me.." My mind was crazy right now, lot of things keep popping in and out. I force myself to stand up and run away. I went home and run straight to my room. When I feel the warmth of my bed, My tears burst out, I let myself cry as hard as I can "I'll be ok, you can move on easily Jessica Jung." I mentally encourage myself. I was crying hard until my eyes can no longer shed a tear then I went to sleep..

_____

At Yuri's room

"Tae where is Jessica?" Yuri worriedly muttered when she can't see her girlfriend. Taeyeon look at her girlfriend asking where is her bestfriend but Tiffany shrugged her shoulder.

"Maybe she went outside to get some fresh air, she's worried sick because of you." Taeyeon playfully smack Yuri's arm. Yuri groan in pain and pout. Her friends burst into laughter.

_______

After 1 week

At school.....

Yuri was eager to talk to Jessica but the latter was avoiding her. Yuri was mad, sad and broken hearted at the same time. Lunch time and she was waiting outside for her girlfriend.

"My love.." Yuri whisper but Jessica just pass her not even looking at the latter. Yuri roughly grab Jessica's arm and drag in an empty room..

"What is wrong with you? You didn't even care I was in the hospital." Yuri crack her voice as she tried to hold her tears. She look up and face her girlfriend but all she can see in her girlfriends eyes was blank. No feelings at all.

"Why are you like this?" 

"Stay away from me and don't ever touch me again." Jessica coldly muttered and turn away. Yuri grab Jessica's hand but Jessica roughly shook her hand and slap Yuri's face. Yuri smile bitterly. Jessica was shock in her actions. She turn around and started to walk away.

"Why?" Yuri shouted..

"I just realize that I don't love you." Jessica muttered not even looking at Yuri then continue walking.. Jessica lied and just wanting to move on..

"Is it true?" Yuri shouted while clenching her fists.

"Yes." Jessica shouted back. Jessica was holding her tears, she then increase her pace not wanting Yuri to notice she was broken inside.

"Don't worry I won't bother you again." Yuri tears fall immediately, she turn around and look at the sky trying to calm herself and holding another tears to fall..Jessica was gone now.

"From stranger to lover then back to stranger.." Yuri thought then she sadly smiled.. "I should've known, How fool you are Kwon Yuri. You always end up broken and yet you never learned." She mentally schold herself and wipe her tears away.

Ring......ring.....

Y: Hello..

Hyuk jun: Princess we already trace the car that was used. Do you know Choi Siwon?

Y: Yes oppa..Why?

H: He is the one who stab you princess. He's in police station now, he said he did it because he wanted to get revenge from you. Do you know that Victoria commit suicide? He said it was your fault.

Y: Oppa how's Victoria? I didn't know..How can this be happening..(sobs)

H: Don't cry princess, Victoria is ok now.

Y: Oppa can I come and talk to Siwon?

H: What for?

Y: Just wanted to talk to him..

H: Ok..I'll wait for you here.

Y: Thank you oppa..

The call ended. Yuri texted her friends that she have something important to do. Yuri immediately went to her car and drove to the police station. When she arrive in the station she saw her oppa standing at the door.

"Oppa" Hyuk jun turn her head and smile widely when he saw her little sis. He open her arms for a warm hug. Yuri run and hug her brother. "Where is he oppa?"

"Let's go.." Hyuk jun drag Yuri to the room where Siwon was. "Oppa I want to talk to him alone." Yuri pleaded and her brother nodded weakly.

"Siwon..." Siwon lift his head and widen his eyes when he saw who called him.

"How's Victoria?" Siwon didn't answer and locked his eyes on the table.

"I know and understand why you did this, but you could have approach me properly.."Yuri try to calm herself so that Siwon won't feel uneasy. Siwon look up with a teary eyes..

"I saw her on her bathroom with blood oozing on her wrist. And mumbling weakly "I love you Yul"." Siwon confessed. Yuri was listening silently.

"I can't control my anger anymore as I saw you happily buying some stuff in the grocery and thinking Victoria suffered a lot. That's why I did it." Siwon continued and keep her face low.

"Both of you hurt me but did I do something bad to you guys? I didn't even I wanted to but I didn't. I think you need to control yourself and the best place is here." Yuri stoop up and went outside. She saw her oppa rushing towards her, she smiled weakly.." Oppa let's go home now.." Yuri weakly grab her brother's arm and lean her head on his shoulder.

_________

After 2 weeks

At the cafeteria.....

Yuri and her friends with their girlfriend was happily chatting when Jessica enter the cafeteria everyone look at her when she sat on different table..

"Jessie here.." Tiffany shouted and pointed their table. Jessica shook her head and lock her eyes in her food. Yuri stood up and excuse herself then went outside. Jessica and Yuri was avoiding each other. "I must guard you now." Yuri gently caress her chest and smile bitterly.

The other girls frown and was confused seeing the couple's actions.

"Jessie come here.." Tiffany sternly pointed the empty spot of her chair. Jessica give up and went to her friends. 

"What wrong with the two of you?" Sunny rolled her eyes at her friend. Jessica shrugged her shoulder.

"Girls we'll go ahead." Taeyeon butted in and peck Tiffany's lips and ignore Jessica. Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon do the same to their girlfriends and ignore Jessica as well.

______

Flashback

Yuri was in the balcony when someone tap her shoulder, she turn her head a little and saw her friends. She let out a little smile then turn her eyes back to the sky..

"What happen Yul?" Yoona hold Yuri's hand and swing it lightly.

"I think we broke up. She told me she don't love me." Yuri voice shake a little as she tried not to cry again. Sooyoung incircle her hands in Yuri's shoulder and " Let it out, don't hold it. You will feel better after that." Sooyoung whisper.

"I know it's hard Yul but I know you can get through this, Why? Because I know how strong you are." Taeyeon rub Yuri's back then hug tightly. Hyoyeon hug Yuri tightly.

"Thank you guys.. I'll be ok coz you are in my side." Yuri hug her friends tight.

"Hey..why are you hugging each other that tight without me?" Shin whine and pout. The basketball girls giggle and pull Shin into a hug...

"I will be fine.."Yuri thought..

___________

Yuri was walking at the hallway when she saw Jessica, she quickly turn to the other side. Jessica saw Yuri's action "I hope you are happy now with Shin." Jessica thought then shook her head furiously. "Stop thinking about her" she mentally schold herself.

"Jessie.." Tiffany shouted and run to her bestfriend's side. Jessica just look at her then continue walking.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing...."

"Come on Jessie, don't fool me."

"We broke up Tiff.." Jessica's voice crack..

"Why?" Tiffany rub Jessica's back..

"They are together now." Jessica whisper..

"Who?" Tiffany confusedly ask.

"Shin and Yuri.."

"Whaat?" Tiffany shouted in disbelief.

"Aish can you stop shouting?" Jessica hissed and glared at her bestfriend. Her bestfriend apologize then.....

Paaak....

"Ouch, what was that for?"

"For you to wake up from your nonsense dream and illusion." Tiffany crossed her arms and rolled her eyes in her bestfriend.

" It's up to you if you believe it or not."

"I will never believe you coz I am 1000% sure that it's not true. Pabo.. You let Yuri go without clarifying things nor letting her explain? You just directly drive into conclusion. I hope you will never regret it Jessica Jung." After uttering those words Tiffany left her bestfriend. Jessica was silent and trying to process Tiffany's words.

"Am I wrong? but it was very clear..aaahh.." Jessica ruffled her hair and gently slap her forehead. She went to their classroom when someone bump her and she stumble to the floor.

"I'm sorry.."