Girlfriend or Friend

The Reason is Enough

Jessica

When I saw Yuri face my jaw dropped. I can't believe my stranger is Yuri. My mind is a messed now. What will happen now? She's really is goddest and perfect. My God help me, I'm going crazy now and that's because of Yuri. Why am I feeling like this? I didn't know her that well but why I always longed to be with her. I keep on ignoring Tiffany coz I want to focus on what to do now. What if she forgot about me? aaahhh..I glance at Yuri every now and then but she is leaning on her table the whole period. I heavily sign. The bell rung and Tiffany keep on poking my cheek. I should be yelling in her now but I was preoccupied on how to deal Yuri. I saw Yuri dragging her friends and we are tailing them. 

"Guy you go ahide I'll catched up later ok." Yuri said while running..I decided to follow her..

"Tiff I need to go to restroom, you guys can go ahide." I immediately turn around not wanting to hear their responds.

"Jessica the restroom is this way." Sunny shouted and pointed the way..

"eeh I I left something in our room." I lied and shooed them. Thanks God they continue walking and wave at me.

I was scanning the nearest area when I heard a loud thud..I run immediately where the sound is. I was worried about Yuri.

When I was near at the isolated area I tip toed not wanting to get their attention. i hide myself from the edge of the wall. I peck and saw a girl helping the guy to stand up. The girl stand up straight and slightly turn her face to my side. I realize it was Yuri, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I needed to do this. I heard everything and I was clenching my fists "So you are the one who beat Yuri? wait I'll take my revenge." I thought. I don't know why I felt this but I really need to take my revenge. I heard the guy threat Yuri and only a new girlfriend can stop him. An idea pop up in my very active mind. I woke towards them and I introduce myself as Yuri's girlfriend. 

"I'm Jessica, Yuri's Girlfriend." I said and shot the deadliest glare I possess while offering my hand for hand shake.

"wowow chilax. You don't have to kill me i have a girlfriend and Yuri is just a friend of mine. I'm Siwon nice meeting you." He took my hand and I can feel his hands is shaking. I laugh thinking my glare work.

"Siwon wait for my sweet revenge." I thought. I walk near Siwon, nearer,nearer I can sense his nervousness, I smirk and whisper don't move there's a mosquito in your face..

paaakk..

" I told you not to move. I didn't catch the mosquito. Bye we have to go now." I coldly said and glared at him. My hand is aching because I purposely slap him so hard. "He deserve it" I thought. I went back to Yuri, I whine and drag her away..

"Who are you." She ask while grabbing her hand away. I look at her then she shouted..

"Sccream face?" Yuri shouted..

 

Paaak..

 

"ouch"

"Scream face eeh?" 

"What's that for?" she pouted. "Ooh my god..she's so cute. Stop yourself Jessica." i mentally schold myself. I glared at her and I can sense shes shivering inside.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know your name that's why I give you that nick name." she pout again.. I can't help but to giggle "she's too cute"

"why did you do that? are you following me?" she grinned and playfully elbowed my arm.

"you wish..I was passing by when I heard a loud thud then I got curious that why." I retorted.and look away to avoid her eyes..  forms "o" shape.

"Why are you here?" she ask

" We decided to leave here for good to be with my sis and mom. My dad and mom fixed their problems." I explained

"I thought your following me." she grinned and took my hand and intertwined in her.

"you wish.. how can you say that when I transfer here you are not here." I try to get my hand back but she tighten her grip.

" You are meant for me." She whisper. I can feel how hot my face now. She cupped my face "You are so beautiful the scream face is not suit for you anymore." There I can feel that my nerves are ready to burst.

"Yah! stop it." I yelled and cover my face.

"Your so cute when you blush, I'll make sure you always blush..hehe"

"stop making me blush." I shyly said and buried my face in my palms.

" I won't coz you're so cute when you blush"

"Stop" I whine and pout.

"O-oh don't pout, your so cute that I can't resist I might kiss you" Yuri thought..

"Don't pout pls" Yuri beg

--pout--

"She's killing me now..Help.." Yuri shouted in her mind.

She release my hand, I look up and she tapping her chin while blabbering. She turned around to face me and again cupped my face..

" I'll call you love." she proudly exclaim.. My face turned dark red because of her actions.

"Why?"

"Soulmate is very long..soulmate means true love so to make it short I'll call you LOVE." she's making me crazy..

" I have a name you know." I playfully slap her arm and giggle.

"ouch.. I'm Kwon Yuri." she hug me and whisper " I miss you". Now I'm shivering. Any minute now I'm ready to burst because of happiness..

"I'm Jessica Jung."

" I will still call you Love." She stock her tongue out. I slap her arm again.

"ouch..why so violent Love.." she teased and wrap her arms in my waist.

"excuse me? take off your hands now or you will die." I coldly said while trying to get her hands off. I don't know why I am so comfortable with her. I'm afraid to fall and get hurt.

"why Love I thought you're my girlfriend? and you never seem to feel awkward when you did it awhile ago" here we go again my face is very hot. I remember what I did awhile ago. I hug her so tight and buried my face in her chest.

"stop teasing me and I only said it to save your Ms Kwon Yuri." i sternly said and she release me from her grip, I was kinda disappointed. "oh my god I'm crazy now..Someone help me pls"

"thank you and because you started it, you should finish it ok.." She exclaim then took my hand and intertwined in her.

"Let's go I'm hungry and my friends aare waiting in the cafeteria." We walk hand in hand. I hang my head low to hide my dark red face and to avoid the people's eyes.

"Love you don't have to be embarrassed, you should be proud coz you're with me." She proudly said.

"You're so full of yourself Yuri."

"Eeh you don't have a nick name for me?"she whine and pout. "Stop pouting Yuri, you are killing me now" I thought.

Unconsciously Jessica pouted.

Yuri lean closer and whisper "Love if you keep on pouting I might kiss you."

"ert" I slap her arms and chest.

"Ouch..ouch..sorry.. Why so violent eehh..?"

"serves you right." I angrily walk ahide. She grab my hand and apologize.

"Friends?" Yuri ask and shot her charming smile.

"Can anyone call 911? I'm dying here.." I thought. My mind is really a messed now thanks to you Kwon Yuri.

" I don;t know but I am really comfortable with you. So can we be friends?" Yuri ask again while showing puppy eyes..

" Stop it you look like and idiot..Ok friends." I chucked.

________

 

Cafeteria

"What do you want Taeyeonssi?" Tiffany ask taeyeon formally.

"Call me Tae pls, and just get me anything.. Thank you." Taeyeon smiled at tiffany..

"Call me tiff then, Ok wait here." Tiffany beamed her signature eye smile and walk away..

" aahh Tippani?" taeyeon called tiffany, the latter turn around and went back.. "it's tiffany, tiff--any" tiffany corrected taeyeon.

"your name is difficult I'll just call you fany?" taeyeon rise her brows waiting for tiffany's respond. Tiffany giggled in Taeyeon's antics.

"fany? I like it" Tiffany beamed again her eye smile and walk away

"Fany spare my life pls.. You're messing my life now.." taeyeon thought.

Everyone is eating when a couple entered in the cafeteria with hands intertwined and giggling.

Jessiee....

Yyuull....