A Wide Smile..

The Reason is Enough

 

Yuri POV
 
I was humming while going back to my car. I look at my face at my rare view mirror, My smiled is ear to ear when i remember what happen a while ago. " AAHHH I was an idiot why am I feeling like this? How I wish I can see you again SCREAM FACE"I sign in my own thoughts. 
 
I drove as fast as i can back to my house. When i arrive I was greeted by none other than my beautiful mom..hehe.."Hi mom, is dinner ready?" I try to act cool so she won't ask where I was and why I came home late.
 
"Don't trick me Kwon Yuri, why are you late? Don't tell me you burying your love again in a huge empty lot?"
 
"Omma~" aegyo...
 
"Don't use your aegyo to me yuri, answer my question or else your ticket back to korea will vanished."
 
"Ok-ok.. I went again in that abandon building. You always threatened me about my ticket. I thought I really needed to go back to korea to continue my studies and helping oppa running our business there?" I whine and trying emphasize the word Needed to her..
 
"Well that's the only way you will tell me everything nowadays. We fall apart because you're always with her (victoria) and you don't have time for me anymore." my mom was about to cry,  I immediately hug her.. "Im very sorry omma, I know I was so distant to you before because I was so fool following her from here and there, it will never happen again omma" I tighten my hug and kiss her forehead.
 
"Omma we should stop this drama ok. You are my one and only girl aside from my friends" I wipe her tears and I kiss her cheeks and give her my charming smile. I know she can't resist my charming smile because she smile back and nodded. Then I remember "SCREAM FACE". I give her a nickname since I don't know her name..hehe
 
I want to share what happen a while ago to my mom so I told her.."Omma I meet a girl a while ago and-" my mom cut me.."Not again..I thought you will never ignore me again?"my mom whine.
 
"Omma can you cut that..aish..Omma I love you.." I playfully give her a hundred kisses on  her cheeks. A couple of minutes past while chatting with my mom and I was done eating. I run to my room, I went to my bathroom to freshen up and went to my bed. I got my Ipod,play my playlist. Listening to music can make me feel relaxed. I hit the shuffle button..
 
A few minutes past.. A familiar song played...PASSENGER SEAT.. I can't help to remember my pass again..
 
FLASHBACK
 
"Baby can you sing a song for me?" vic whispered and picked my lips..
 
"How can i say no to you?" I asked her then I got up to get my guitar. 
 
I was thinking what song I'll sing for her. I'm in my world trying to find the perfect song for her then I came back to reality when she keep on waving her hand infront of me..
 
"Come here, sit beside me.." Vic was tapping the couch and that's my cue..
 
I sat beside her and I remember a song that relates to our position right now.. I started to strum my guitar..
 
PASSENGER SEAT
 
 
 
I look at her and have to smile
 
As we go driving for a while
 
Looking nowhere in the open window of my car
 
And as we go the traffic lights
 
Watch them glimmer in her eyes
 
In the darkness of the evening
 
 
 
And I've got all that I need
 
Right here in the passenger seat
 
Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road
 
Knowing that she's inches from me
 
 
 
We stop to get something to drink
 
My mind pounds and I can't think
 
Scared to death to say I love her
 
Then a moon peeks from the clouds
 
Hear my heart that beats so loud
 
Try to tell her simply
 
 
 
That I've got all that I need
 
Right here in the passenger seat
 
Oh I can't keep my eyes on the road
 
Knowing that she's inches from me
 
 
 
 
 
Oh and I've got all that I need
 
Right here in the passenger seat
 
Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road
 
Knowing that she's inches from me
 
 
 
Oh and I know this love grow
 
 
 
Oh I've got all that I need
 
Right here in the passenger seat
 
Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road
 
Knowing that she's inches from me
 
 
 
And I've got all that I need
 
Right here in the passenger seat
 
Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road
 
Knowing that she's inches from me
 
 
 
And I've got all that I need
 
Right here in the passenger seat
 
Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road
 
Knowing that she's inches from me
 
 
 
And I've got all that I need
 
Right here in the passenger seat
 
"I've got all that I need coz you are in my side baby" I caress her face then kissed her passionately..
 
END FLASHBACK
 
I wiped my tears then turn my ipod off. I must forget you Vic, I must..
 
"Goodnight Scream face" I murmured. I fall asleep while crying..
 
 
 
Jessica POV
 
I was running towards my car with a smile plastered on my face.. "Why am I happy? My god help me". I look my self at the mirror to see how happy I was then I was shock to see my face is so messy. I slap my forehead, Pabo you wore make up and you cried so hard. I keep on cursing me self, then I remember what the "stranger" told me I look like the scream mask. I chuckled coz I realized shes right.
 
I arrive at my house and it's very quite. "Dad" no respond. Where could he be? I asked my self as i slum at the couch.
 
"Jessica where have you been? I was worried sick you know." I can see how worried my dad is. I hug him and apologized.
 
"Your omma called and she wish you a happy birthday and she told me krystal is ok now. and since Krys is ok now they are staying in Korea." My jaw drop to the floor when I heard everything.
 
"Dad---" I punch his chest while crying...
"Look at the bright side jess atleast your little sis is ok right? and i have a suprise for you as my birthday gift" I look at him while wiping my tears.
 
He took his folder and handed me a ticket.. "A ticket?" I asked my dad.
 
"Why you don't want it? I thought you wanted to be with krystal?" I immediately jump into my dad's lap and showering him a hundred of kisses. I'm so happy. "Dad you're the best" I shouted.
 
"BUAHAHA" my dad lets out his ajussi laugh..
 
"Dad can I study there? I don't want to be away from krystal again" I pleaded and showed my puppy eyes.. I hope it will work..
 
His tapping his chin and kept on mumbling words that even Albert Einstein can't understand..just thinking..hehe..
 
"Dad" I whine.
 
"Someone is impatient eeh". he grinned.
 
".......... Ok.. Coz we will live there from now on, I don't want to be away from krystal as well" a wide smile can be seen in his face.
 
"Really dad? ahhhh...thank you,thank you.." I jump up and down because I was really happy..What a day, from crying like theres no tomorrow earlier and now I can't even feel my jaw coz i keep on smiling..We celebrated my birthday happily and then I went to my room. I was so tired, before I close my eyes I remember her again "aissh" I hissed.. ok "Goodnight Stranger" then I immediately go to my dreamland..
 
FEW DAYS LATER
 
 
 
"Who did miss me?" I shouted as I arrive at our hide out.
 
"Yul...when did you arrive? she was running towards me but stop halfway, I frown then she continued "FYI I hate you, coz you leave us here because of that victoria. Aish she always win you know. We always end up 2nd priority." Teayon said with a pout.
 
"Ohh my teangoo when did you became a drama queen? and FYI before victoria is my 1st priority and the 2nd is my family and you guys next." I paused then continue "but now my 1st priority is my family and you guys next. so you guys now is the 2nd..hehe" I was grinning,  I hug her so tight then kissed her cheeks..I love teasing this girl hehe..
 
"That hurts yul" Soyoung butted in
 
"Ouch..if you can only see how my heart shattered into pieces yul" yoona was acting like shes really hurt and pretended to walk away when hyoyeon patted her head and telling her to stop crying.
 
"AAHHH come here guys I miss you so much..You know how much I love you right and FYI you're my family you know I was just teasing you guys..Aish" we hugged then burst into laughter...
 
I miss this..
 
to be cont..