Forgive this Idiot pls..

The Reason is Enough

Jessica decided to get some fresh air and went to the roof top. She scan the area and found no one. She went to the bench and was stunned when she saw someone was sleeping soundly. She scan the person sleeping then realize it was Yuri. She stared at Yuri sleeping face.

"What have I done? You are my first lover Yuri.. I don't know how to handle thing like this." Jessica wipe her tears away and gently caress Yuri's face. She slowly lift Yuri's head then lead on her lap. She lovingly caress Yuri's hair to face and giggle seeing Yuri's tongue stock out.

The bell rang which cause Yuri to wake up. Yuri lazily rub her eyes,yawn and stretch her arms. She went to the edge and softly shouted "Aaaah.." she then heard someone clearing her/his throat. Yuri turn her head and was shock when she saw Jessica sitting in the bench where she sleep. She then went directly to the door when a hand grab her arm. Yuri turn and muttered "What?"

"aahh can we talk?" Jessica softly muttered.

"Is there something to talk about?"

"Can you tell me the truth? Are you together now?" Jessica hesitantly ask. She straightly look at Yuri.

"What? Who?"

"S--shin"

"What? I thought you understand our friendship? I even told you our secret."

"But I heard you-" Yuri cut Jessica. "Stop this non sense Jessica." Yuri said coldly then walk away.

"My heart aches when you called me by my name Yuri.. You are crazy Jessica Jung." Jessica thought and mentally curse herself.

Jessica went to their room lifelessly. "I really thought you cheated on me..I am new in this kind of situation please try to understand." She pleaded in her mind. She keep on glancing to Yuri but again Yuri was sleeping."What are you doing that made you this tired Yuri.." She mentally ask..

The class ended, Yuri lazily walk while leaning her head in Yoona's shoulder.

"Yul if I can carry you, I will." Shin blurted after seeing Yuri tired face.

"I'll give you my special massage.What do you think?" Shin happily exclaim while clapping her hands. Yuri look at her then pull her into a hug. "You don't need too baby..Thank you though.." Yuri whisper then warmly smile at her friend.

"Yul we decided not to go to school tomorrow, we are going to spend the whole day with Shin before she go. Are you coming?" Taeyeon whisper. Yuri nodded and wrap her arms in Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

Next day.....

Jessica was kinda excited to go to school coz she was planning to pursuade Yuri to forgive her. She swing her hands while humming. After the bell rang Yuri and her friends are still not around. "They late again" she thought. After a couple of hours... "Where are they?" She nudge Tiffany and whisper.

"They are spending the whole day with Shin. I don't know where they are now." Tiffany answered then turn her head back and listen to the discussion. Jessica face palm herself. On the other hand Shin and her friends spend the whole day in Taeyeon's beach house.

"Baby hop up." Yoona offer her back to Shin. Shin giggle and shouted "Are you making me miss you guys much?" Her friends furiously nodded then Shin chuckle seeing her friends childest reaction. She slowly climb in Yoona's back.

"Are you comfortable baby?" Yoona sweetly cooed. Shin nodded and peck Yoona's cheek. The girls are exploring the beach, they play volleyball,tug, then enjoy the beauty of the sea. After playing they sat on the sand waiting the sun to set.

"Baby did you enjoy?" Yuri caress Shin hair while Shin was lying on Yuri's lap. Shin look up, face Yuri then nodded like a little kid that made her friends to giggle.

"Baby we are going to sleep together. How's that sound?" Hyoyeon gently massage Shin foot.

"How?" Shin whine..

"Baby we are going to sleep on the floor.." Sooyoung butted in and kiss Shin forehead. Shin was about to respond when Taeyeon suddenly called her.

"Baby look at the sun set. It's very beautiful." Taeyeon blurted and pointed the sun.

"Wow.." They said in unison.After an hour they decided to go back to the house. They spend the night with full of happiness and making Shin feel how special she is. Shin was so happy but also sad thinking that she will leave her friends again.

"Baby don't be sad, we'll visit you. Don't forget Japan is just one plane away..hehe.."Taeyeon cup Shin's face and giggle.

"Tae's right baby..Don't cry it will ruin your gorgeous baby face." Yuri lovingly caress Shin face and her  thumb was wiping the tears away. Shin warmly smile at her friends and give them a very big hug. The girls went to dreamland.

They all woke up early in the morning and send Shin to the airport. They all bid goodbye to their dearest friend.

"Yul are you going to school?" Hyoyeon tap Yuri's shoulder while wiping secretly wiping her tears.Yuri nodded her head.

"Don't hide it Hyo.. we all cried as well." Yoona use the as a matter of fact tone. Hyo look at her other friend and realize Yoona was telling the truth.

"I miss her already.." Sooyoung shakingly exclaim.Taeyeon, Yoona,Hyoyeon and Yuri hug each other. They always depend on each other in times like this.

"Come on guys if Shin knows about this she'll probably smack our heads until our head fall off." Taeyeon tried to lift the sad feelings they are feeling right now. Their phone vibrated, they took their phone and smile after reading the message

To: Taengoo, Yul, Yoona, Hyo, Soo

From: baby

I love you so much. I won't miss you at all coz I have you in my heart. I'll see you soon. Mwwaaakk.

p.s I didn't get my goodbye kiss (pout)......

 

"Our baby never change ehh..She can change our mood in just one click of her hand." Sooyoung put her phone in her chest.

"Shin is right, she is in our heart. How can we miss her? pabo.." Yoona look up the sky and put her hands on her pocket. Yuri wrap her arms in Yoona's shoulder.

"Let's visit her this weekend?" Hyoyeon excitedly exclaim. Her friends think for awhile then grinned..

"Nice one Hyo.." Taeyeon high five Hyoyeon. The other girls ruffled Hyoyeon hair, then they all burst into laughter.

"Yul what wrong?" Yoona worriedly ask Yuri.

"Nothing.."Yuri short respond and look away.

"Come on Yul..I thought no more secrets anymore." Sooyoung reminded Yuri about their promise.

"Appa was taking over the company. They don't want to give me such burden while studying. I don't know, I think they don't trust me." Yuri sadly let out her feelings.

"They do trust you Yul and they are right you are still young to have that kind of responsibility and look at your face. Stress,lack of sleep was clearly seen in your face." Taeyeon blurted on what she believe is right. She herself was also against in Yul decision but she just let Yuri do what she wanted and she and her friends just supported Yuri and watch her back.

"I know Tae but I kinda like that feeling coz I don't have the time to think about how broke I am." Yuri crack her voice and tears started to fall. "I'm tired of crying Tae.." Yuri said in between sobs. Her friends hug her tightly and lovingly hush her. After the drama session they all went to school. They enter their class room and immediately hug Ms. Park. Ms Park was surprise but she hug the girls back while rubbing their backs. Yuri just look at her friends hugging her unnie then went to her seat and lean on her table to sleep. She lift her head when someone tap her shoulder.

"Aren't you going to hug me as well?" Ms. Park lovingly caress Yuri's face. Yuri stood up and hug her unnie tightly.

"Princess we love you so much, don't ever think that we don't trust you. We just wanted you to enjoy and be happy.." Ms Park whisper.

"Unnie what will you do if I will say that it makes me happy working in our company?" Yuri whisper and face her unnie.

"Princess seeing you struggle doesn't convince us that you are happy." Sandara cup Yuri's face and smile warmly at her future little sis. Yuri was about to respond when the bell rang. Yuri smiled bitterly and Ms. Park went to the front and started her discussion. Yuri lean again and wanted to sleep.

Jessica was intensely staring at Yuri. At lunch break, Jessica secretly tap Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shoulder and gesture them to follow her not wanting Yuri to notice her actions. The girls ignore her and continue walking. Jessica hissed. Yuri went to the bathroom. Jessica immediately went to Yuri's friend and pleaded them to hear her out. The girls look at each other then nodded.

"Can you help me pursuade Yuri to forgive this idiot?" Jessica pointed herself and pleaded the girls.

"Why?" Sooyoung coldly said.

"I hear Shin confess to Yuri and Yuri accepted Shin's feelings. I was so down on that time. Yuri was my first lover guys,I don't know what to do,how to react. I didn't know." Jessica tears started to fall.

"Whaat? Shin confess? haha..You misheard everything Jessica. Don't you dare drag our baby in your foolessness." Taeyeon angrily muttered.

"Fine..I misheard everything. Please I'm begging you help me." Jessica surrendered and don't want to argur anymore then she was about to fall on her knee when Sooyoung stop her.

"You don't have to do that. We are going to help you but you have to promise that you will never hurt Yuri again especially with non sense accusations." Sooyoung warned Jessica. Jessica happily nodded.

"You better keep your promise Jessica." Yoona butted in.

"Guys.." Yuri called out. When she saw Jessica, she look away and walk ahide of her friends.

"Seob--Yuri please can we talk?" Jessica chase Yuri. Yuri turn and look at Jessica.

"Please.." Jessica pleaded. Yuri sign then nodded. They went to the garden.

"What do you want?" Yuri broke the awkward silence.

"Seob- I mean Yuri I'm very sorry. I know I hurt you but I was hurt too. I thought you and Shin are together coz I heard Shin, I mean I misheared Shin, I thought she confess to you and you accepted her."Jessica lied and thought maybe it's the right thing to keep Shin's feelings towards Yuri. She thinks she is not in the position to tell Yuri about Shin's feelings now.

"Shin confess huh." Yuri sarcastically cooed.

"Yuri I was confused on that time and don't know what to do. Thinking that you cheated on me pushes me to do what I did in the past few days. Yuri I do love you, I really do. Please forgive me." Jessica voice shake as tears started to fall. Yuri hesitantly hug Jessica.

"Jessica you didn't trust me nor wanted to hear my side. Honestly I was mad at you coz I don't know what I did for you to act like that and you even drag Shin to this. I don't know." Yuri honestly muttered. Jessica face Yuri "Please give me another chance. Please Seobang." Jessica cried hard in Yuri's chest. Yuri rub Jessica's back and whispered "It's been a long time since you call me that." Yuri lift Jessica's face and wipe the tears away.

"Stop crying now, I don't want to see you crying." Yuri fixed Jessica's bangs then hug Jessica tightly.

"Does it mean you forgive me and we are ok now?" She sweetly muttered. Yuri didn't respond.

"Seobang please forgive this idiot girlfriend of yours." Jessica whine then pout. Yuri sign.

"What if we'll end up hurting each other again because you don't trust me?" Yuri face Jessica and their faces was inches away. Jessica captured Yuri's lips, Yuri pull back.

"I'm sorry.... Please give me another chance and I won't promise anything Seobang, I will do everything for us to last forever. I am new to this but after what happen, I guess I learned a lot from my mistake. You are my first lover Seobang and I want you will also be my last." Jessica caress Yuri's face.

Yuri was touch in Jessica's words, she lean and capture Jessica's lips. Jessica's lips form a smile then kiss back. The kiss last long and was broke coz of oxygen needed. Their forehead was attached together then Jessica kiss Yuri again and whisper "I miss you and this lips of yours" in a seductive way. Yuri giggle and crashed again Jessica's lips.

"Thank you Seobang..Thank you so much." Jessica hug her lover so tight and peck Yuri's lips.

"My Love don't hurt me again ok?" Yuri whine and lean her head on Jessica's head.

"Seobang I won't. And FYI i was miserable when you are not with me. I messed up once and it would never happen again." Jessica reassured her lover. They walk hand in hand in the cafe, their friends smiled widely seeing the couple already settled their problem.

"I'm happy seeing you both together again." Taeyeon nudge then patted Yuri's back.

"Blame her." Yuri pointed her girlfriends then chuckle.

"Seobang..." Jessica whine and buried her face in her lover's chest then lift her face and planted a kiss in Yuri's neck. Yuri shiver in Jessica's actions and her face turn to dark red.

"Blushing much Seobang.." Jessica mocked Yuri then wink.

"Ahuh you are teasing me now?" Yuri pulled Jessica then roughly capture Jessica's lips. Jessica blush and again hide her face. Her friends laugh at her which embarassed her more, she then gently throw punches in  Yuri's chest.

"Don't tease me again.. I love you My Love." Yuri whisper and kiss Jessica's forehead.

" I love you more Seobang. I will tease you again and again." Jessica lift her face and stock her tongue out. Jessica hug her lover like there's no tomorrow. "I'm so sorry-" Yuri cut Jessica "sshh stop apologizing ok? Let's forget our past and focus on our future" Yuri sweetly whisper and kiss Jessica's cheek.

"Thank you Seobang.." Jessica peck Yuri's lips and lean on Yuri's chest.

"Here we go again PDA much eeh,," Sooyoung butted in and her friends burst into laughter.

"Jealous much?" Yuri retorted then stock her tongue out. Sooyoung smack Yuri's head and laugh hard. Yuri groan in pain and rub her head.

"Choi Sooyoung why did you hurt my Seobang?" Jessica glared at Sooyoung..

"There you go..the ice princess is back." Sooyoung playfully face palm herself and everyone burst to laughter again.