The Problem was Solved?

The Reason is Enough

"Yul relax, maybe those sketches was way long ago." Sooyoung rub Yuri's back and hold her friends shkaing hang. Yuri look at her then shook her head.

"What will you do now Yul?" Taeyeon look at Yuri and raise her right brows. Yuri look back at Taeyeon " If you are in my situation what will you do?" Taeyeon step forward and hold Yuri's shoulder " Remember your promise to unnie" Taeyeon whisper. Yuri clenched her fists and push Taeyeon.

"Damn that promise." Yuri yelled and walk away. Taeyeon immediately grab Yuri and roughly turn the latter to face her then..

Bllaag...

"Don't you dare insult unnie in my face. If you don't want to keep your promise fine, but don't say that, that promise was useless nor damn." Taeyeon shouted while grabbing Yuri's shirt.

"Tae..Yuri is confused now. You should be the one to understand her. What's wrong with you" Yoona shouted and push Taeyeon away from Yuri.

"I love Jessica, I can't let her go. I promise unnie and I'll keep it but I can't go any further." Yuri stood up and wipe her blood then walk away.

"Yul.." Yoona called out but she was ignored. Yoona angrily turn her head and sternly look at Taeyeon.

"What is wrong with you? She need us. She ask you nicely. Now tell me if you are in her position will you leave Tiffany and choose Shin because of our promise? Our promise is to take care Shin and treat her special that's all Tae. We didn't promise unnie to love Shin more than a friend, we didn't" Yoona shouted and push Taeyeon hard. Taeyeon fake a smile.

"Do you think we fullfill what we promise to unnie when we know Shin was suffering inside? broken and miserable? And we didn't in know she was in that state." Taeyeon stood up and face Yoona.

"So you blame Yuri for that? She didn't know for Christ sake Tae, she didn't know. What will you do then?" Yoona grab Taeyeon's shirt. A lone tears fall in Taeyeon's eyes "I will....I will choose Shin." she sadly whisper.

Yoona release Taeyeon and straightly look in Taeyeon's eyes "Then you don't love Tiffany. Tae Shin decided to hide her feeling coz she don't want to ruin a happy relationship. Look at what you've done? You're over reacting, you are not Shin for you to decide in her behalf. Do you love Shin?" Yoona curiously ask. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was listening silently. Taeyeon didn't respond and immediately  leave her friends.

"You are always as coward as you are Kim Taeyeon." Yoona shouted and went inside the house.

"Tae what is wrong with you? Yoona is right we suppose to help Yuri but what did you do? This isn't Yuri's fault." Sooyoung muttered after she followed Taeyeon. Taeyeon ignore her that makes Sooyoung mad. Among them all Sooyoung was the shortest temper, she easily get irritated.

"Answer me do you love Shin?" Sooyoung roughly turn Taeyeon while clenching her fist. When she saw Taeyeon face she saw how fragile her friend now, her eyes where blank and tears keep on falling. Sooyoung hug her friend. "Tell me Tae." she whisper.

"Soo I love Tiffany so much but I can't stand knowing Shin is suffering. We promise unnie that we will make Shin happy, but what did we do? We fail unnie Soo." Taeyeon muttered in between sobs.

"Tae do you think Shin will be happy when she know's you or Yuri is suffering because of her? Shin is happy Tae because Yuri was happy. You are digging very deep that you never realize that there are so many simple ways to solve this problem. Shin is grown up woman now Tae that's why she came up with her decision." Sooyoung rub Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon lift up and face her friend. "What did I do now?" Taeyeon tears fall. Sooyoung wipe Taeyeon's tears.

"Just give them time Tae."Sooyoung hug Taeyeon and lift her friend to stand up. They went to the garden.

"Shin I can't believe you are the cause of this. This is the first time we have this kind of problem" Hyoyeon thought, she then went inside the house.

When Yoona was in her room, she throw everything in her table and cabinet.

"Aaahhhhh" She shouted.

Knock......knock.......

Yoona fixed her shirt and hair as she went to door.

"Baby what happen?" Mrs. Kwon worriedly ask.

"Mom.." Yoona hug her Mrs. Kwon..

"Tell Mom now baby and where is Yuri?"

"Mom we had a little misunderstanding but there's nothing to worry about. Yuri needed some time alone Mom. Don't worry." Yoona whisper as she burried her face in Mrs. Kwon chest.

"Ok, I understand. You guys need to fixed everything ok? It's Christmas, aisshed kids nowadays." Mrs. Kwon shook her head and rub Yoona's back.

"Yoona where is Yuri?" Jessica butted in. Yoona lift her head and look at Mrs. Kwon.

"Jessica I ask Yuri to buy something. Don't worry she'll come back soon. Let's go." Mrs. Kwon drag Jessica and glared at Yoona. Yoona mouthed "Thank you mom."and she beamed her alligator smile. Yoona closed her door and went to her bed.

Knock......knock........

"Who's that?" Yoona shouted.

"It's me Yoong.." Shin shouted. Yoona was hesitant to open the door and face Shin.

"Yoong open this door now.." Shin shouted while knocking hard. Yoona open the door and lock her eyes on the floor.

"Where are the others?" Shin went inside Yoona's room.

"I don't know, I'm so tired can I take a nap now?" Yoona softly muttered and still looking at the floor.

"Ok.Sleep well." Shin kiss Yoona's cheek and wave goodbye. Yoona weakly smile at her friend as she close the door.

"I'm sorry Shin, I just can't talk to you now." Yoona whisper.

_______

Yuri went to her car and drove away. She was driving fast and going to nowhere, she was shouting nonstop.

"I can't lose Jessica, I cant....." Yuri shouted. Yuri roughly make a U turn and drove to Shin's house. When she arrive at Shin's house she went to the garden and went to her unnie.

"Unnie I'm sorry if I fail you, even if I'll choose Shin I know she will never be happy coz me, myself will never will. Unnie help me.." Yuri fail on her knees and caress the pantheon.

"So--rry.." she muttered.

"What should I do unnie?"

___________

Jessica turn her head in different angles, she was trying to find her lover. 

"Jessie relax didn't mom told you that she ask Yuri to buy something for her?" Tiffany notice her bestfriend unease and keep on turning her head. Jessica force a smile.

"Girls have you seen your girlfriends?" Mrs. Im look at the girls. The girls look at each other then look back to Mrs. Im then shook their heads.

"Where could those kids be?" Mrs. Im annoyingly close her eyes then massage her temples.

"Mama relax, their'll be here anytime soon." Tiffany rub Mrs. Im back.

"Thank you Tiff. Jessica are you ok?" Mrs. Im ask worriedly when she saw Jessica blank face. Jessica just smile at the latter then nodded. Jessica excuse herself and went to the garden, she saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung sitting on the bench while leaning their heads on the side of the bench.

"Taeyeon, Sooyoung?" Jessica called out. The duo then face Jessica.

"Jessica........... I'm so sorry..." Taeyeon fail in her knees. Jessica was shock in Taeyeon's action.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry about what I said to you last time  about Shin and Yuri and 2nd is I mess up just a while ago that pissed Yuri.You are right about Shin's feelings towards Yuri." Taeyeon look down and punch her knees.

"Whaat?" Jessica shouted.

"Jessica relax, Yul will be back. We have to give her some time." Sooyoung butted in and walk nearer to Jessica. Jessica step back "How did you know? Where is Yuri?" Jessica yelled at Sooyoung.

"We don't know but we do know Yuri, so don't worry." Sooyoung grab Jessica's hand and securely wrap in her waist.

"No.....no." Jessica shook Sooyoung's arms and run away.

Jessica run as far as she can. Jessica was confused and lots of things came into her mind. "What if Yuri will choose Shin over her? Am I important enough for Yuri to choose me?" Question's fill Jessica's mind. She keep on running not bothering other people looking at her.

"My Love?" Yuri shouted. Jessica turn her head immediately and saw her lover running towards her. Yuri hug Jessica tightly and lovingly caress Jessica's face then wipe her tears away.

"Why are you crying?" Yuri sweetly cooed and pull her girlfriend into a hug. Jessica buried her face in Yuri's chest then cried hard.

"Are you going to leave me?" Jessica whisper and tighten her grip. Yuri lift her face "What do you mean?"

"I need to fixed this. I must talk to Shin first. I can't stand seeing My love like this. I don't want to lose them both" Yuri thought.

"Are you going to choose Shin?" She rephrase her question. Yuri was taken aback upon hearing her girlfriend's question. She hug Jessica tightly "If I'll leave you then that mean's I am already dead." she whisper.

"Jessica when well you'll learn to trust me and my heart? I keep on telling you that you are the only one for me but it seems like it's nothing to you." Yuri sadly muttered.

Jessica pull Yuri into a hug "I'm very sorry, I trust you but you can't blame me if I somehow think the other way or negatively, when I know Shin is also very important to you. Seobang I don't think I can live my life without you. Please don't leave me.." Jessica pleaded.Yuri cup Jessica's face and lovingly capture her girlfriend's lips.

"Unnie help me please.." Yuri look at the sky and silently pleaded for help.

"Ofcourse Love. Let's go. I need to talk to Shin and fixed this." Yuri hold Jessica's hands and intertwined in her. They arrive at Yuri's house.

"Yul." Sooyoung shouted and run to Yuri.

"Jessica would you mind if I'll borrow Yuri for a sec.?" Sooyoung shows her puppy eyes. Jessica giggle and nodded.

"Thank you" Sooyoung muttered then drag Yuri in the garden. Taeyeon saw Sooyoung dragging Yuri, she then stood up and run to Yuri.

"I'm very sorry Yul, I was just confused. I'm really sorry." Taeyeon hug Yuri tighly while her tears falls freely.

"Ssshh it's ok Tae, forget what happen ok?" Yuri cup Taeyeon's face then beamed a smile.

"Seobang's right Taeyeon, don't be too hard to yourself." Jessica butted in. Taeyeon broke the hug from Yuri then run to Jessica "I'm very sorry Jessica." Taeyeon muttered in between her sobs. Jessica comforted Taeyeon. Sooyoung smile seeing her friends reconcile.

"Guys I need to talk to Shin. bye." Yuri excuse herself and run to her house. Yuri scan the house while trying to avoid her parents. She tip toed running in every corner of the house. She sign when she can't see Shin. "Where can she be?" She ask herself. Yuri went to Shin's room, she knock lightly.

"Yul where you've been?" Shin drag Yuri inside her room and crossed her arms in her chest.

"Shin can we talked?"

"What is it?"

"Do you somehow, you know..---" Shin cut Yuri " Spill it now Kwon Yuri" she yelled. Yuri gulp and bit her lower lips.

"Doyoulikeme?" Yuri spoke fast, Shin smack Yuri's head "Speak like human's do Yul." she muttered angrily.

"Do you like me?" Yuri lower her head and avoid Shin's eyes.

"Whaat?" Shin yelled. "No it can't be."Shin thought.

"Taeyeon saw your sketches and Jessica heard you confess to me when I was hospitalize." Yuri look at Shin. Shin widen her eyes."Act cool please." Shin keep on talking to herself, trying to calm herself.

"Come on Yul, your so full of yourself huh. Those sketches was so old, I was going to give you those as my birthday gift. And about Jessica maybe she misheared me." Shin lied. "She was afraid to be rejected,she knows that she will be if she will admit the truth. And thinking if she tell the truth their friendship will be ruined, she don't want it to happen. Their friendship was the only thing she's holding to keep her heart beating.

"hehe..I'm sorry" Yuri awkwardly laugh and rub the back of her neck.

"Eewww..get out.. I want to rest now. So full of yourself huh." Shin push Yuri out of her room and immediatle lock it then her tears fall instantly.

"What a great holiday." She muttered as tears fall freely and smile bitterly.

___________

Yuri happily humming and swinging her hands. Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica frown seeing Yuri.

"What happen Yul?" Sooyoung ask.

"Aisshed Pabo, you assumptions are wrong Tae. Shin told me that those sketches was her birthday gift me and it was a long time ago. And she told me that I was so full of myself thinking she like me." Yuri grinned.

"Really?" The duo shouted in unison. Yuri nodded happily. Taeyeon and Sooyoung jump up and down while laughing loudly.

"Shin, why?" Jessica mentally ask.

"My Love are you ok?" Yuri hug her girlfriend and softly kiss Jessica's cheeks. Jessica force a smile to avoid her lover to dig deep.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." Jessica excused herself. "I need to settle this" she thought. Jessica was on the stairs when Mrs. Kwon called her. Jessica sign then lazily turn her head.

"Jessica have you seen Yuri?" Mrs. Kwon walk nearer to Jessica.

"Yes mom, she's in the garden with Taeyeon and Sooyoung." Jessica continue her steps.

"Jessica can we talked?" Mrs. Kwon seriously muttered, Jessica immediately turn her head and face Mrs. Kwon. "Did I do somrthing wrong?" she ask herself.

"Jessica.." Mrs. Kwon softly shook Jessica's shoulder. Jessica blink her eyes a couple of times then nodded. Mrs. Kwon guided Jessica into their study room.

"Take a seat Jessica." Mrs. Kwon pointed the single sofa.

"Do want a drink?" Mrs. Kwon ask the younger girl. "Water please" Jessica politely utter. Mrs. Kwon nodded and went to the refrigerator. When Mrs. Kwon  came back, she sat infront of Jessica.

"Jessica can you tell me how did you two meet?" Mrs. Kwon put sugar on her tea then look at Jessica

"I just want to know, hehe.. coz I know my princess will never tell me your love story. I was hoping you will tell me." Mrs. Kwon pouted and show her puppy eyes. Jessica chuckle after seeing Mrs. Kwon actions. She the nodded.

"Thank you.." Mrs. Kwon clap her hands.

"We meet unexpectedly mom, Yuri keep on telling me that we are destined to each other becuase we meet again unexpectedly." Jessica continue telling how they meet and how their love story started. After Jessica told their story Mrs. Kwon keep on squealling and giggling.

"Jessica Yuri is right, you are really destined to each other. Jessica can you promise me one thing? Please don't broke her heart again." Mrs. Kwon grab Jessica's hands and gently squeeze it. Jessica warmly smile at Mrs. Kwon "I will not promise mom coz I will never broke her heart." Mrs. Kwon pull Jessica into a hug. "I can see myself in you." Mrs. Kwon whisper.

"Really mom?"

"Yeah..So inlove with the Kwons." Mrs. Kwon laugh, Jessica laugh along. They keep on chatting,laughing, giggling. Jessica even forgot her unfinished business with Shin because Jessica was into their girls moments with Mrs. Kwon.