Happy birthday to me..

The Reason is Enough

 

Jessica POV
 
I run as hard as i can, away from everything. Then i saw an abandon building, I enter and run upstairs until i reach the roof top. I cried hard as if there's no tomorrow. I stayed in the corner until i hear a click sound, i look up to see where that noise come from then i saw a tall tan girl staring at me, i can see in her eyes that she is terrified. After a minute i hear her laughing so loud,her laugh is so annoying that i can't hold on my anger i throw my 2 inches heels on her.
 
"ouch..what the hell..."her eyes are filled with anger..I was frighten when i saw her face near me but as much as i wanted to show her that i am afraid I can't coz i am full of sadness now,I can't even feel that i am still alive.I stare at her eyes and I was waiting her hand to land on my face but nothings came. Instead she step away from me. I wonder why? She's back facing me now. I just look at her back. I ask her name but she didn't answer instead she smiled at me."her smile is not that bad"i thought.
 
I wanted to be alone so i shouted at her telling her to leave me alone and flash my deathly glare at her but she didn't budge..:WHAAAt? my glare is not working on her?"i thought.
 
She's mumbling something and i didn't get what she meant. "How can a stranger be a great company?" I asked myself. 
 
"Is she crazy or something?"I asked myself.I guess said it atloud coz she continue explaining.I keep silent trying to process her words. It's not bad idea though. I look at her and i was about to answer but she talk again "Ok..it's up to you..I'm a great company you could imagine though".
 
"What did she say?" I asked myself and I unconsciouly smile. I think she's full of her self..haha.. i was laughing in my mind.
I ask her "Are you always like this?" as i look  at her i can see she didn't get what i mean coz i can see how confused she is,her eyesbrows meet and is slightly open, I can't help to giggle because i find her so cute. I told her she's cute, I can't believe I blurted those words.
 
I was spacing out, i can't believe i she made me smile and giggle, this girl is different. She broke my thought when i hear her talking again "so are you ok to my idea?I don't have much time you know". She's really annoying ..I just nodded coz i think it's not a bad idea.
 
"Wait did she just raise her voice?no..no.. no one can raise her/his voice to Jessica Jung" I told my self..
 
"Start talking now coz i dont have so much time as well" I shouted at her.."Haha..her face is priceless"Again I was laughing in my mind.I can't believe she can make me laugh without her knowing.I don't want her to see me laughing, i don't know..I shouldn't be laughing i should be crying now for God sake..
 
She started talking and i just listen to her silently. Well her 4 years girlfriend cheated on her. That's all..I can't believe she's a lesb..I mean she's hot.."What i was thinking?". i did try to lose that thought but slapping my forehead.Luckily she didn't see it.
 
She's so down no doubt about it. I was taken aback when i saw something sparkling in her eyes,yes she's crying right now. She's so inlove in her girlfriend and she told me she give everything but still it feel like it's not enough. I don't know what to say, well i never been inlove so basically i have no idea on that matter. "My God she's perfect I wonder what's gotten on that girls mind that she let go a perfect person." What am I thinking now? Stop it Jessica Jung, I mentally scold myself. My thoughts broke when she spoke again, she said that's her story,i was lost in my thoughts again that i didn't get her last statement.She suddenly stand up and walk in edge.
 
"Wait is she going to jump? oh..oh..,my God" I mumbled, I immediately run to her to stop her, but she...
 
"I hate you so much....." she shouted..
 
"what?? i thought she's going jump.Well the abandon building has 5 floors, and it's enough to kill a stupid person i think..
 
"can you release now, my stomach is really in pain, or you can just loosen your hug so i can breath properly"  her voice sounded like shes pleading while catching her breath..as i look at our position i was shock,i can feel all my blood rushing to my face..I quickly release her.I unconsciouly back hug her. "My god what am i doing?"I mentally curse myself.
 
"Thank you so much for listening, for sparing my life..hehe..by releasing me from a super tight hug and lastly for the hug. I felt better now.." she smiled widely while wiping her tears.
 
"welcome" that's all i can say.
 
She hold my hand and said "so it's your time now..faster start talking i promise you, you will feel better after". She give me a very charming smile, my god what is this? I mentally ask God.
 
I don't know.Should i tell her?my mind was debating on it's own until i felt something. She hug me and whisper something on my ear "it will make you feel better i promise" her husky voise send a thousand of electric volts down to my spine.I was literally in panic luckily i was able to shrugged it off and give her a smile.I decided to tell her everything..
 
FLASHBACK
 
I open my eyes excitedly because it's my Birthday.Yes it is my birthday.I'm so excited. When i get out of my bed the picture frame that was on my side table fell and it broke into pieces. I immediately pick it up. I look at the picture and i caress it lovingly and muttered "I miss you so much". This picture is the last time I was with my little sister, we are so happy in this time, but because of my so called parents we fall apart. I am staying with my father her in US and my little sis is with my mom in Korea. I shrugged the bad memories because i want to keep this happy feeling i have now. I grab my cellphone and dial my little sis number..
 
"hi..this is krystal, If this is Unnie happy birthday, i have a surprise for you. I love you so much Unnie remember that.."I miss and love you krys i whisper and push end button.
 
"What is her surprise?" i asked my self.I went to restroom to freshin' up, I was applying a light make up when i heard my dad yelling in the living room. I hurriedly went down, i saw my dad on on the couch crying. I run to his side and ask what happen. he look in my eyes then told my slowly..
 
"krys......."dad keep on sobbing.I was so afraid what happen..
 
"what happen to krystal?" i asked him while shaking his shoulder
 
"krys got ..into an accident." dad whisper and bit his lower lip to hold his tears.
 
"What?" I asked my dad again and I can feel my tears are flawing freely.
 
"then we should be there dad. I don't want to see my little sis suffer alone..pls dad..think this as your birthday gift. I want to be there for her." i beg him as i hold his hand tightly.
 
"don't need to go there jess i already told your mom to bring krystal here and she agreed to it" dad answered
 
"when are their flights?" i immediately ask him while wiping my tears."Next week"my dad answered. I was relieve atleast i can be with my sister. I know she can get this through. I just know it.
 
"Jess just be strong. She wanted to suprise you, yesterday was her flight but she didn't reach the airport because she got into an accident. She wanted to be here to celebrate your birthday" My dad was explain..I was trying to swallow a large amount of saliva coz I can't breath normally. 
 
" no..no.." I run back to my room..change my dress then I run away from my house..
 
END FLASHBACK
 
I was crying so hard.I can feel her arms wrap into my body.I just let her be coz i needed someone now..
 
"it's my birthday why did this happen? because of me she got into an accident" I cried hard, i just want to cry as hard as i can now..
 
"don't blame yourself..she just love you so much that she's willing to flew from korea to here just to be with you on your special day. If she's here now i bet she will knock you head down for blaming yourself. Be positive ok, she'll be fine."she smile at me while encouraging me to smile back.
 
"she's my sister i know she can get through this" I said it aloud for me to shrugged all the negative thoughts in my mind..
 
"come on,take my hand and will go to the edge and shout all your worries, i guarantee you'll feel relieved" she smiling dorkily while offering her hand to me..
 
I took her hand and we walk towards the edge while our hands intertwined, i took a deep breath then shouted...
 
" I must be strong for you kryss....i will..." i turn around and i see her smiling at me.."it feels great" I smiled at her.
 
"This place give me peace and I can shout as loud as I can" She drag me towards the door then spoke again,"We're good now right? and we're both ok.. so I guess we need to go home now  it's kinda late, my parents are gonna kill me..hehehe" she continue dragging me out of the building.
 
We are out now and I was suprised when she hug me tightly and whisper again "Thank you for this day,I don't know your name but I will never ever forget your face though you look like the scream mask..hehe.."her lips touches my earlobe i can feel how hot my face now..I playfully slap her shoulder then I was about to introduce myself when she put her finger into my lips.
 
"It's better if we don't know both our names, what will happen to the pure stranger if we know our names right?"she then give me her charming smile.." Oh pls don't do that" I thought.
 
"ok..if that what you want"i sadly answered. I really wanted to know her name.."Happy trip next week,you're going back to korea right?" i asked her while looking at her eyes..
 
"yeah..thanks..happy birthday..don't cry anymore, smile more coz you look more beautiful when you smile"she hug me once again..
 
"I guess this is goodbye? and what if we meet again in the future what will happen?"i asked her and i was kinda nervous to hear her answer..
 
"if we meet again then thats fate, i guess you are meant for me..hahah..."she run away while waving her hand like a kid.."bye"she shouted. I just wave back with a smile plastered in my face..
 
"Fate?haha..Let's see then..Thank you stranger.." i whisper into the air..
 
to be cont....