Who are you YURI?

The Reason is Enough

" What is happening to you KIM TAEYEON? You become like this because of that smile..come on grow up" I mentally scold myself coz I can't seem to get over of what happen a while ago. I decided to lean my head to my table to clear my head and avoid the red haired girl.

___________

Tiffany

 

After the incident in the hallway, following taeyeon going to our class, I can't help myself from smiling. I hung my head to hide the smile plastered on my face. We take our seat and starting listening to our teacher. I felt uneasy when I feel someone staring at me,  I scan the room and when I turn my gaze to Taeyeon side our eyes meet.." Kyyyaaahhh....Ootoke?oootooke?" I was in panic for awile, well you know this is the first time our eyes meet..I calm myself my gently sqeezing my hand and massaging my thigh..

After a few seconds she nodded and beamed a smile. " Ooh my God she smile at me, am I dreaming? come on Tiffany Hwang act mature..Don't frighten her by thinking you are an idiot..Be and act mature.." I was blabbering in my own thoughts. After the useless thoughts I decided to beamed my famous smile and making sure it's more appealing than it used to. After a few seconds she look away and a minute later she's now leaning on her table. I sign and I turn my attention back to our teacher..

_______

 

At the clinic..

 

" Am.. I guess you need to take a shower.." Nicole shyly said..

"Eehh? Ooh hehe..ok.. I think your right..Wait for me here ok.. Don't go anywhere" Hyoyeon run away without hearing Nicole reply. She wanted to hit the shower immediately so she can attend the other girls needs. While taking a bath she realize she haven't ask the girls name, she then face palmed her face. Putting new clothes on she run to the clinic.

"Hey!" Hyoyeon greeted while catching her breath.

"You don't have to run you know, I won't run away..even if I wanted to I can't because of this!" Nicole pointing her knees while giggling in Hyoyeon actions.

"Just wanted to go to our class" Hyoyeon lied and hide her face from embarassment..

"Ooh I see.." Nicole half smiled.

"Let's go?" Hyoyeon grab Nicole hand and put it in her shoulder and her hand wrap Nicole's waist.They are walking to their class in silence, mixed feelings in the air.

"aahh... I'm Kim Hyoyeon by way, I'm very sorry about a while ago. My friends pranks on me and I was angry that I lost my senses" Hyoyeon muttered while looking down. She was waiting a respond but she got nothing, she look up to see the other girls face..She saw the other girl smile at her and utter some words "That's better..If you talk to anybody make sure your looking at her/him because you might be suprise when you look up you'll see no one." Nicole smiled and playfully rolled her eyes to Hyoyeon..

"I'm Nicole Jung. I know you already, you and your team are popular here remember? We must forget what happen awhile ago and start new..Thank you for helping and for not leaving me alone". Nicole nonchalantly said and offer her free hand for a hand shake. Hyoyeon immediately take Nicole hands.

"Friends?" Hyoyeon softly ask.Nicole nodded in respond. The aura became bright  and full of laughter because of Hyoyeon jokes..

_____

3 weeks after

RIIINNG....RRRIIING

A/N: Yuri- Y,   Hyuk-jun- H

 

Y: hello..

H: Princess congrats you nailed it. Hehe.. So what time will you be home?

Y: Thank you Oppa, I just don't want to dissapoint you and our parents you know..hehe..Oppa I'll be home late coz I'll surpise my girls first..hehe..

H: We are always proud of you princess.. Oppa is jealous now...I miss you also you know..( faking a sobs)

Y: Oppa...(Yuri whine)

H: Ok..ok.. just make sure you will get your home ok?

Y: thank you oppa, your the best..I love you..

H: I'm always the best princess..I love you too..

 

The call ended.. Yuri hurriedly change her clothes. She wanted to surprise her friends so she disguise herself, wearing a hoddie, sunglass and a scarf. She then went to soshi high. While walking in the hallway she saw a familiar figure, "I miss her"she thought. She just pass the girl not wanting to be notice she increase her pace..

"Yuri?"

Yuri just continue walking.. When suddenly someone grab her wrist and drag her in an isolated area..

"What are you doing?" Yuri angrily ask while taking her wrist back.

"Yuri pls don't try to avoid me or ignore me..plss." Victoria pleaded and her tears and flowing freely

" Yul why you disguise all of a sudden? You know it's summer right?" Victoria ask while wiping her tears and pulling herself away to face Yuri.

"Eeeh? I just want to surprice my friends..hehe". 

"How did you know that--" Victoria cut Yuri words.." Yuri I know you, even how hard you try to disguise I can still know it's you".

"I'm impress.." Yuri take a few step forward to hug the crying girl.."sss..stop crying now..I'm not avoiding you, I was in Japan for business and I just arrive today." Yuri whisper and rubbing victoria's back..The two are catching up not knowing a pair of eyes that was eyeing them from the start..

_______

 

"Tiff I need to go to the restroom ok" Jessica said then went out..

While walking in the hallway she pass a girl with a weird outfit. She laugh in her mind,"how can someone wore a hoodie and a scarf in this kind of weather... what a weird girl" she thought..She continue walking and went to the restroom..

........

"Tiff I saw someone and guess what she's wearing?" Jessica excitedly ask Tiffany..

"Hhhmmm.............................................. I don't know....." 

 

PPaaak.......

 

"Ouch"

"Pabo,pabo" jessica yelled and put her hands in the air doing a surrender actions..

"How will I know..?" Tiffany yelled back while rubbing her forehead..

Jessica hissed..She took a deep breath to calm down..She turn her gaze back to her bestfriend who is sitting next to her while waiting for our friends..

"Ok.. She wore a hoodie, a loose pants,a scarf and sunglass.." Jessica was smiling and waiting tiffany's responds..

---Silence---

Paaak...

"ouch"

"Nice talking to you tiff.." Jessica mocked tiffany..

"What? can't you stop being violent?" Tiffany glared at her friend..

" I'll stop if you will use your small brain in our conversation". Jessica immediately answer and glared back.. They are in staring game when Sunny butted in. Sunny sits in between Tiffany and Jessica to minimize the tension..

"Girls did you hear that Yuri and Victoria broke up". Nicole blurted. Opening a new and hot topic can change atmosphere in a second..They can sense the tension between the two..

"Really?" the others said in unison except jessica..

"Who told you? We all know that they are so close, sweet. How come?" Sunny ask while raising her eyebrows..

"Well my friends, I think everyone here in campus know because Siwon and Victoria are together now. They are always together and very sweet even in public places.." Nicole explain while eyeing her friends reactions..

"That explain why Yuri disappear. Did she transfer to other school?" Tiffany  muttered..

"Well in that matter I don't know." Nicole cooed..

"Nicole you are friends with Hyoyeon unnie right? You can ask her about Yuri unnie.." Seohyun grinned thinking her idea is great..

"You're genius Seobaby." Sunny and Tiffany said in unison..

"Thank you unnies." Seohyun shyly respond.

"Excuse me girls why is that Yuri girl a big issue here? and why are you so curious about her?" Jessica ask innocently..

"bwwaaahahaha.." Everyone laugh at jessica.. Jessica shot her deathly glare in her friends and the laugher died immediately.

"Jessica dear Yuri is the ace player of our basketball team and the captain, a tall,tan,y,gorgeous. We can describe her in two words, she's perfect and goddest." Sunny explain while grinning..

"Then why that victoria girl broke up with her if that Yuri is perfect and goddest like what you girls describe?" Jessica retorted.

"In that matter we don't know the real reason behind their break up, so we can't say anything. I feel sorry for My Yuri.." Tiffany butted in and pout.

"eeh?My Yuri? What happen to your Taeyeon?" Jessica curiously asked tiffany..

"Our Yuri". Nicole,Sunny and Seohyun said in unison.

"What? You girls as well?" Jessica raise her brows and massage her temples. She is curious why her friends are acting like this towards Yuri.

" Jessie my dear wait till you see our goddest ace player and you will understand us now." Sunny patted Jessica's head..

" We are sure you'll fall in her charms Jessica unnie" Seohyun added.

"Jessie my crush is Yuri and everyone here does and Taeyeon is I don't know..especial maybe..hehe." Tiffany exclaim..

" haha.. I am not interested in your Yuri ok.." Jessica let out her laugh..

" I hope you will not eat your words in the future Jess.." Tiffany cooed, the other girls just nodded their heads. Jessica was about to answer when the bell rung. They all went back to their class..

 

 

TBC...