Am I wrong???

The Reason is Enough

"I'm sorry.." Shin bow not looking at the person she just bump into, she was about to enter the room when the person she bump spoke..

"Can you watch where you're going?" Jessica yelled at Shin. Shin look at the person that was yelling at her right now and a frown appear at her face.

"Jessica? I'm very sorry.." Shin offer her hand to help Jessica to stand up but she was stunned when her hand was slap away by Jessica.

"I already apologize and it was an accident." Shin sternly look at Jessica. Jessica scoff..

"Whatever.." sarcastically muttered by Jessica. Shin was really confused at Jessica..

"What's going on here?" Taeyeon butted in. Jessica ignore Taeyeon and continue walking.

"What's wrong with her?" Shin stare at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder and hug her friend. "Don't mind her ok?" She whisper and Shin reluctantly nodded.

"Guys..someone wants to talk to you.." Yuri shouted and run towards her friends while grinning..

"I miss that smile Yul." Sooyoung smiled at Yuri then wrap her arms in Yuri's shoulder then ruffle Yuri's hair. Yuri annoying took Sooyoung's hand on her shoulder and fix her hair.

"So who is this someone that made you grinned like this?" Yoona used a teasingly tone and nudge Yuri.

"Follow me then.." Yuri happily shouted. The girls followes Yuri silently then they arrive at Ms. Park office.

"What are we doing in unnie's office Yul?" Hyoyeon confusedly eyed Yuri. Yuri just smiled at her friends then went inside the office..

"Girls.." Ms. Park shouted and open her arm widely. The girls take their turn in hugging Ms.Park.

"Ok.. I have good news and bad news..What do you want to hear first?" Yuri instensely stared at her friends while a small smile appear in her face..

"I think the bad news first.." Taeyeon hesitantly cooed. Yuri nodded.

"Ok. I'll be busy for a couple of months that I may or may not be coming here at school, but don't worry unnie will help me," Yuri nonchalantly muttered. Her friends was confuse in her words.

"Why Yul?" Yoona butted in. Yuri look at her then warmly smile at her dear twin sister.

"I'll be taking over the company,but just for a few months. You will understand when Unnie will tell you the good news." Yuri wrap her arms to Ms.Park. Sandara smiled warmly to Yuri then gently caress Yuri's hands.

"Ok girls..I am engage. Hyuk jun propose last night." Ms. Park happily exclaim.

"Really?" The girls shouted in unison and then run and hug Sandara tightly.

"Welcome to our family Unnie..Can we tell the world that you are our unnie now?" Sooyoung whisper while hugging Sandara.

"So you mean I wasn't a part of this family before I got engage to your oppa?" Ms. Park whine and pout.

"No..no.. what I mean unnie is officially with a legal document that you are part of our big family." Sooyoung rushly explain which cause Sandara to chuckle.

"Ah.. you're such a teaser unnie.."Sooyoung whine and pout.

"Ohh sorry Soo, just want to tease you. And about telling the world about me..(paused).. I think it's ok." Ms. Park wink and hug the girls. "We better go now, we're late." Ms. Park grab her things and went outside. The girls followed her while grinning.

"Unnie..I am very happy for you.." Shin happily back hug Ms. Park. Sandara face Shin and hug the latter "Thank you.."She whisper. Then they continue walking to their class room.

"I know now why you are grinning like this Yul" Yoona pointed her face. Everyone burst into laughter.

When they're in the classroom, Yuri approach Ms. Park "Unnie I need to be in the office later." she whisper, Ms. Park worriedly look at Yuri "Princess are you really ok with it?" she whisper back.

"Unnie it's just a couple of months and I want you and oppa to focus on preparing your wedding and unnie don't tell me you don't trust me" Yuri whine and pout. Sandara giggle and gently squeeze Yuri's hand. "I trust you Princess, I just don't want you to suffer because of us." Ms. Park sweetly muttered. Everyone in the room was staring at them. When they realize and notice that everyone was staring at them Yuri take a few steps backward and wink at her unnie and mouthed "I'll excuse myself later." Ms. Park nodded weakly then went in the center and started her discussion.

"What are you doing Yuri?" Jessica mentally ask..

"Yul you're going to your office now?" Taeyeon nudge Yuri after seeing her friend pack her things. Yuri nodded and smiled at her friend.

___________

After 1 week

At school..

Yuri went to school. She force herself in going to school coz she missed her friends so much.

"Yul? You look like you didn't sleep for several days.."Yoona commented Yuri. Yuri shyly rub the back of her neck and nodded weakly.

"Really?" Her friends shouted in disbelief. Ms. Park heared everything and she called her lover/soon to be husband and told him to give Yuri a rest.Her lover agreed immediately. The class started when Yuri's phone vibrated, Yuri secretly took her phone and answer the call.

Secretary: Ma'am, Sir Hyuk jun is here and told me to inform you that you can have this whole week off.

Y:Whaat? ( Yuri shouted and forgot she was in the class)

Yuri roughly slam her phone on the table. "Ms. Kwon is there something wrong?" Ms. Park worriedly ask Yuri. Yuri stared at her then approach her unnie.

"Unnie you are the one who told oppa to work right?" she whisper. Ms. Park nodded slowly.

"Why? Don't you trust me? Why is it so hard for all of you to trust me?" Yuri shouted while clenching her fist then run outside. Ms Park chase her and eventually grab Yuri's hand. "Princess we trust you, I don't want to see you like this."Sandara rolled her hands from Yuri's face down.

"What is wrong with them? Trust? huh.. You broke my trust Yuri and it's very impossible to regain my trust." Jessica whisper under her breath.

"Unnie I want this, I was the one who propose this and I can't broke my words. You know that." Yuri face her unnie and with pleaded eyes. Sandara submessively nodded and took her phone and call her lover. The couple let out a heavy sign. Sandara look at Yuri "Happy?" sarcastically cooed by Sandara. Yuri nodded happily then hug her unnie." Unnie I need to go to the office now."She whisper.

"No, Stay here. Atleast have a 1 day off." Ms. Park sternly muttered. Yuri pout then after seeing her unnie's unchange expression, she then nodded. "Good. Let's go now" Sandara drag Yuri back to the room.

"Unnie I need this for me to stop thinking how broken my heart is. Being very busy, I can forget her and everything without me knowing it." Yuri sadly whisper to herself.

"What Yul? You think you can pursuade Unnie huh?" Hyoyeon mocked Yuri. Yuri just stock her tongue out then lean on her table to sleep.

______

At the cafeteria

Yuri was lifelessly sat beside Taeyeon. Shin appear in the table then tap the table to get the other's attention.

"Guys Thank you for everything. I need to go back to Japan now coz my parents will be home few days from now." Shin bow and warmly smile at her friends.

"Baby.." The basketball girls whine and pout. Shin giggle and peck her friends cheeks. Yuri just sat in her sit and let out a sign. Shin backhug her "Yul please don't be sad. You know if you're sad it made me sad as well. Do you want me to be sad?" Shin whisper and cup Yuri's face to face her. Yuri shook her head weakly. Shin giggle and kiss Yuri's forehead.

"Very sad huh." Jessica angrily muttered in her mind.

"We'll miss you Shin" Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole said in unison and hug Shin. Shin look at Jessica who was just sitting as if nothing's happening. She went to Jessica and whisper " Can we talk?" Shin grab Jessica's hand roughly and drag out in the cafeteria. Their friends just look at the duo, then shrugged their shoulders.

"What is wrong with you?" Shin raise her voice a little.

"What is wrong with me? After what you did you have the guts to ask me that?" Jessica angrily answered. Shin was confuse in Jessica's words.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb on me Shin."

"Dumb.... me? Why would I? I don't know what gotten into your mind Jessica but if you hurt Yuri, I'll make sure you will regret it your whole life and I, Myself will be your first enemy." Shin fiercely cooed and intensely stared at Jessica's face. Jessica was taken aback hearing Shin's threat. Shin turn around and left Jessica dumbfounded..

"What do you mean Shin? Aren't you guys together now? Am I wrong? Hurt Yuri? She hurt me...right?" Jessica mind was full of questions that even herself doubt if she can answer it all. She went back to the cafeteria then went to their table. Yuri was not there anymore.

"Taeyeon, Shin and Yuri are together now right?" Jessica look straight in Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon was stunned hearing Jessicas question after a few seconds processing Jessica's question anger appear in her eyes and angrily look at Jessica.

"What make you think like that? Shin is our baby. Is that the reason why you broke up to Yuri?" Jessica lower her head and nodded weakly. Taeyeon burst out her anger and slam their table.

"What an idiot you are Jessica. How can you think like that? Yuri loved you so much and trust you with all her heart then what did you give in return? You don't deserve Yuri Jessica." Taeyeon look at Tiffany then walk away.

"How dare you blame our baby in your non sense accusation? You better stay away from us now." Yoona angrily butted in.

"I thought you are different from Victoria Jessica but it turn out you are even worst than Victoria," Sooyoung cooed.

" Don't cry Jessica it doesn't suit you." Hyoyeon stood up and follow her friends.

"What did I do?" Jessica tears fall. Her friends hug her and trying to calm her down.

"I told you already Jessie that your are wrong. Why you didn't let Yuri explain nor ask her what is the truth? You immediately jump into conclusion without any valid reasons or evidences." Tiffany whisper and rub Jessica's back.

"Jessica.." Sunny hug Jessica tightly coz she's out of words. Jessica hug her back.

"Unnie I hope you can fixed everything.." Seohyun back hug Jessica. Jessica nodded her head.

"You better be or else you will surely regret it."Nicole butted in.

"Jessica do you think Yuri will forgive you?" Sunny worriedly ask, Jessica shook her head and muttered " I don't know Sunny but I will try hard. I know I hurt her so much."

"What if you will do what Yuri did when she confess to you?" Tiffany suggested. Seohyun, Sunny and Nicole high five Tiffany.

"I don't know" Jessica whisper.

"You have to prepare and do your best Jessie." Tiffany used as a matter of fact tone. Jessica remain silent.

"Am I wrong here?.." Jessica thought..