Slave?

The Reason is Enough

AT RESTAURANT

"Guys I guess we went too far. They didn't do anything that bad and to think we are just friends, you know." Yoona broke the silence. They are waiting for their food and everyone is looking at their phones. The girls txted us asking what is wrong with us. 

"They ignore us and I think they are more happy with those guys than being with us." Taeyeon sadly muttered while looking at the window. The other girls look at Taeyeon, they are worried about her. Taeyeon past lover was nothing different in Yuri's case. Out of them only Taeyeon understand what Yuri is undergoing for she herself undergone the same agony. This is the reason why the girls where somehow cold and distant to other people, they don't want to get hurt and left broken.

"Tae I guess you're wrong. If it is then why the girls especially Tiffany ask you/us why we acted cold to them." Hyoyeon retorted and eyed Taeyeon. Taeyeon phone vibrated, she look at her phone and read the new message after a few minutes a smile appeared in her face.

"We'll talk to them tomorrow." Yuri happily exclaim after seeing Taeyeon smiled. Their food arrive and the cheered and shouted "We are the best." Their celebration was full of laughters and teasing each other.

_______

The Glee club members.

They saw the girls entered the room and as usual they are late. They stared at the girls wanting to meet their eyes but to their dismay the girls aren't looking at them. The whole period Tiffany and her friends keep on glancing to the girls on the other side of the room. When the bell rang they stood up with a heavy heart as they saw the other girls exit the room immediately. While walking in the hallway when..

"baaahh." Yoona shouted and suddenly pop-up in front of the girls

"aaaahhhh" the girls shouted..

Yoona cover her ears. "Am I that ugly?" Yoona fiersely ask and crossing her arms in her chest.

"You suddenly appear in our faces and you expect us to smile warmly at you?" Sunny retorted.

"Why would you do that?" Nicole coldly muttered and take her hands out of her heart as she unconsciouly puts it when Yoona suddenly pop-up.

"hahahaha." Yuri,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Sooyoung burst into laughters.. The other girls where pissed seeing the reaction of the other girls.

"We just wanted to have some fun... Yoong it's ok.. you did great their faces are priceless." Yuri complimented Yoona while laughing.

"So your happy huh? Girls lets go.." Jessica exclaim, she and her friends chase the girls that prank them awhile ago. The hallway was filled while screaming and laughters.

"ow ow.." The prank girls winced in pain.

"I'm so--rry..oow...ow.. pls" the prank girls apologized, beg and with a puppy eyes. The other girls smiles evily.

"We are not yet satisfied." Sunny blurted and wink at the prank girls.. The Glee clubs girls are whispering planning for a perfect punishments. On other hand the prank girls are worried.

"Our prank is not that hard though. Why you girls making this a big deal?" Taeyeon whine and pout. The other girls pout as well hoping the other girls will give in.

"FYI 1st you ignored us yesterday,2nd you ignored us earlier again and 3rd this prank. Isn't it's enough reason to make this a big deal?" Tiffany nonchalantly explain and wink at her friends.

"FYI Ms Tiffany Hwang you guys ignored us first and very busy chatting and flirting." Sooyoung retorted and whisper the last word.The other girls frown when they heard what Sooyoung said.

"So that's why you ignored us? and Soo we are not flirting.. Wanna die?" Jessica ask and glared at Sooyoung..

"Whatever." Sooyoung sarcastically exclaim.

They glee girls discussing what will be the punishment. After a while they already decided and went back to the prank girls.

"We already decided and your punishment is to be our slave the whole month. That's final no buts." Seohyun blurted and beamed a warm smile at the prank girls.

"Who said we'll comply to that?" Yuri coldly ask. Jessica step forward "Want me to end this girlfriend thingy and stay away from you?" she glared at the poor tan girl. Yuri gulp her own saliva and unconsciously  shook her head. Jessica grinned after seeing Yuri's respond "She didn't want me to stay away from her..eeehhhh" Jessica squealed in happiness in her mind.

"She's so mean..." Yuri thought and pout.

"I ain't gonna comply." Taeyeon blurted and stood up. Tiffany called her and.."Tae-tae want me to stay away from you as well?"

Taeyeon stop and look back. "Come on Taeyeon don't be a fool."Taeyeon mentally encourage herself but she saw herself shooking her head and went back to her seat. "We to go Kim Taeyeon, she can control you now.Pabo" She mentally schold and curse herself. Tiffany beamed her signature eye smile to Taeyeon. "Not that smile again." Taeyeon thought.

"Don't you dare  complain" Seohyun,Sunny and Nicole glared at Yoona,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Why?" The 3 prank girls whine and pout at the same time.

"It's settled then." Tiffany happily exclaim. They told the prank girls to get their foods. The prank girls obeyed the commands of the girls while letting out a heavy sign.

"Who plan this prank?" Hyoyeon innocently ask. The other girls look at her in disbelief.

"Us Hyo, Us." Yoona sternly responded.

While the prank girls are getting their food the other girls are giggling and chatting happily as they persuade the prank girls to be their slave. The prank girls arrive at the table and they started eating.

 

Yoonhyun..

"Yoong you ignore me because I was chatting with those guys?" Seohyun shyly ask and intensely looking at Yoona.

"What if I say yes, well there"ll be any difference?" Yoona coldly responded. Seohyun frown at Yoona's respond.

"Yes..Because I didn't do anything I was just chatting Yoong." Seohyun sternly muttered.

"You ignore me." Yoona whine and pout.

"Aaaissshh you're such a kid." Seohyun hissed and giggled. Yoona grinned and hug Seohyun.

 

Yulsic...

"You're jealous eeh.." Jessica teased Yuri while locking her gaze at her food. "She's jealous that's why she ignore me. What does it mean?" Jessica is talking to herself again.

"Thank you for rubbing that to my face." Yuri coldly cooed..

"What? I wanna know." Jessica retorted and smiled.

"Yes,Yes,Yes...happy now?" Yuri burst out her annoyance.. Jessica giggled.

"Why? Do you aahhm l--ike --m--ee." Jessica is stuttering, she's looking down and rub her palms in her pants to hide and control her nervousness. Yuri was taken aback hearing the question. 

"Honestly I I like you but I'm not ready yet, ahm can you give me some time?" Yuri nearly whispered and lift Jessica's face to meet her eyes. Jessica face heat up and when their eyes meet she was lost.

"Love?" Yuri called Jessica coz she notice the girl face seems blank. Jessica snap from her world and hummed "hmm?"

"Are you ok?" Yuri caress Jessica's face. Jessica nodded.

"Do you still love your ex.?" Jessica hesitantly ask. "I need to know my stand here, I don't want to get hurt." Jessica thought.

"The truth is I'm still confused about my feeling towards her, I guess I hate her so much for breaking my heart but now there is someone that is slowly fixing my heart and it you." Yuri explain slowly so that Jessica can catch up. Jessica face turns to dark red and don't know how to react, she just look away to hide her face.

"Do you like me?" Yuri shyly ask.

"I won't tell you. If time comes that you are ready to confess that will be the time I'll tell you my feelings." Jessica nonchalantly muttered.

"Can you atleast give me a hint?" Yuri whine.

"No.." Jessica exclaim coldly.

"Why?"Yuri whine again and pout.

"Aaisshhh stop whining and pouting.. You're such a kid." Jessica giggled.

"Unnie that's my line." Seohyun butted in.

"Eeh? can't help it Seo this girl is acting like a kid." Jessica pointed Yuri, and she retaliate at Seohyun's comment.

"Sorry girls.. can't help it we're twins." Yuri grinned and high five Yoona.

Seohyun and Jessica watch the two girls giggling and hugging each other while jumping. Both girls muttered "Dork".

 

Soosun

"Seems like those girl make up." Sunny blurted. Sooyoung just watch her 2 friends hugging each other and let out a wide smile. Sooyoung turn her gaze to Sunny..

"We're good right.?" Sooyoung nervously ask.

"Who told you?" Sunny rolled her eyes at the latter.

"me?"Sooyoung hesitantly cooed.

"why did you think we're ok?"

"because you can't stand my charm." Sooyoung wink and grinned.

"you're so full of yourself Choi Sooyoung. Anyway if ever you got jealous again for sure  for no reason, don't you dare ignore me again. Hear me? " Sunny glared at Sooyoung.

"Eeh? you ignored me first and I have reasons, you where grinning like an idiot while chatting those jerks." Sooyoung reasoned out.

"I didn't grinned."

"yes you did"

"no."

"yes"

"stop" Sunny yelled at Sooyoung. "You want me to hate you?" Sunny glared at poor tall girl. Sooyoung just shook her head and pout.

"Good girl now eat." Sunny cupped Sooyoung face and smiled warmly at the latter.

 

Hyoni

"Nic..." Hyoyeon whine..

"Stop it Hyo."

"I won't."

"Whatever" Nicole said in sarcastic tone.

"Sorry ok.. you ignore me first remember?" Hyoyeon blurted.

"I didn't.. can you tell to your small brain to function well and don't jump into conclusion." Nicole sternly cooed.

"Ouch. I'm hurt." Hyoyeon pretended to be hurt as she grasp her chest.

"Dork. Why you feel jealous do you like me?" Nicole bluntly ask Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon was taken aback, she don't know what to say.

"Why is it bad to feel jealous now?" Hyoyeon tried to avoid answering the question. She's not ready to confess.

"Just asking. Why is it wrong to ask now?" Nicole retorted. Hyoyeon shook her head."So?" Nicole ask again and raised her eyebrows.

"Nic you are special to me but I'll tell you everything in time." Hyoyeon confess a little and look down afraid of rejection, she didn't hear anything from Nicole so she look up and saw Nicole smiled widely.

"Didn't I told you to face the person you're talking too?" Nicole was annoyed when she saw Hyoyeon looking down. Hyoyeon nodded her head and pout. Nicole giggle...

"I guess I have to wait then." Nicole shyly whispered but it is audible enough for Hyoyeon hear. Hyoyeon grinned after hearing Nicole.Hyoyeon hug Nicole and Nicole hug back.

 

Teany

"eeheem.. We're in public guys.." Taeyeon commented on Hyonic couple.

"Mind your own business Tae." Hyoyeon retorted.

"Yes Tae-tae mind your own business." Tiffany repeated Hyoyeon words. Taeyeon look at her and pout.

"That pout won't work now Tae-tae." Tiffany playfully slap taeyeon arm.

"Why?" Taeyeon whine.. Tiffany shook her head.

"Fany ah do you have a boyfriend?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany and holding her own hands tightly. She's nervous to know Tiffany's answer.

"I don't have one Tae-tae. Why?"

"I thought Nichkyun is your boyfriend, you guys are so sweet."

"Eeh? Nichkyun is my childhood friend.. Still jealous Tae-tae?" Tiffany tease Taeyeon. Tiffany saw Taeyeon blush that made her to giggle.

"Childhood friend." Taeyeon repeated while blushing and grinned.

"Tae-tae you should have ask first before assuming things and ignore me." Tiffany muttered and pout.

"don't pout fany ah, are you urging to kiss you?" Taeyeon wink and smile widely when she saw Tiffany blush.

"Yah.."

"Ok..I'm sorry fany ah..forgive me pls." Taeyeon showed her puppy eyes.

"Not cute Tae-tae" Tiffany stock her tongue out.

"Ouch..I'm hurt" Taeyeon whine and pout.

"Stop it Tae-tae..are you urging me to kiss you?" Tiffany lean closer to tease Taeyeon. Taeyeon widen her eyes and close it immediately, she can feel how hot her face now. Tiffany was laughing so hard seeing Taeyeon's face and her respond.

"Happy for making fun on me?" Taeyeon angrily lower her head because she's embarassed. The other girls laugh at her as well.

"Don't be mad Tae-tae...Sorry.." Tiffany whine and grab Taeyeon arm which cause Taeyeon face to turn to dark red. Seeing Taeyeon face the others burst into laughters while holding their stomach...

"Stop laughing.."Taeyeon shouted.