The truth behind the unique friendship

The Reason is Enough

After a long trip they arrive in Yuri's house safely.The basketball girls are in the balcony.

"Guys do you remember this day?" Yoona sadly cooed. The other girls nodded while wiping their tears..

"How can I forget this day?" Yuri look at the sky and whisper "I hope we where able to keep our promise to you."

"We miss you so much.." Taeyeon added and look at the sky

"Are you happy in there?" Sooyoung ask as if someone is going to respond.

"Please guide us.." Hyoyeon wipe her tears and look up in the sky.

"Guys we should go to the beach now.." Yuri stood up and grab the flowers. The other girls followed her,wiping their tears away and control their sobs. They walk towards the shore, no one utter a word. 

"Unnie I miss you so much.." The girls shouted in unison while tears freely flawing in their faces..

Flashback....

Ring..ring..

Y: Tae tell the other's to go to Shin's house immediately, I heard my Mom calling Unnie while crying..

T:ok See you there.

The call ended...Yuri step on the accelerator.

whew...(police).. 

"God not this time" Yuri thought. She stop on park her car on the shoulder of the road. The police approach Yuri.

"Did you know the speed limit her young lady?" The police ask and took the ticket..

"Sir I am Kwon Yuri, here's my card. Can I deal with you later? I am really in a hurry. Please.." Yuri beg the police man but the guy just smirk..

"Young lady you can't run from me, I know you are rich--" Yuri cut the police man. "I am not lying. If ever there's something bad happen to my unnie I will surely do everything to pull you down and blame you for the rest of my life. If you want come with me, I am really in a hurry..please.." Yuri started her engine and hit the road not waiting for the police man's responds. After a few minutes Yuri arrive in Shin's house, she immediately stop here car not even minding the way she park. Yuri run into the house and banging the door. No respond so she kick the door hard a few times then door open and was broken.

"Yul" Her friends called Yuri..

"Hurry we need to scan this house. Find unnie." Yuri panickly instructed her friends. Her friends nodded their heads then scan the house. After a few minutes pass the found their unnie lying on the bath tub with blood oozing in her left wrist.

"Call an ambulance.." Taeyeon shouted. Hyoyeon immediately took her phone and called an ambulance..

"Unnie why did you do this?" Yuri put a pressure on the wound and gently caressing her unnie's face. Taeyeon gently lift her unnie's head, Sooyoung wrap her arms in her unnie waist and Yoona hold tightly the lower extremities. They lift their unnie and lay on the bed.

"hmm.. girls?" their unnie weakly muttered..

"Unnie save your energy, don't talk ok.." Yuri carefully caress her unnie's face and fix her bangs..

"Girls please take care of Shin, love her more than anything else please..Just think this as my last wish. Make her happy and please make her feel very special..please value her and treat her well. I'm counting on you girls." their unnie spoke while breathing heavily.

"Unnie we promise."The girls said in unison. Their unnie nodded weakly.

"but you have to promise as that you will be strong and please hold on, the ambulance is coming unnie.." Yuri face her unnie while crying hard..

"Please girls treat my Shin well, give her more love. Can you tell her I love her so much and don't ever tell her that I am her mother. It's enough for me that she treat me like a sister.." Their unnie took a deep breath then slowly her breathing became more slower.

"Where is that ing ambulance?" Sooyoung kick the chair and punch herself. Hyoyeon hug her and whisper "that will never help Soo..stay strong.."

"Guys the ambulance is here.." Yoona shouted.. The girls step back and let the medical team deal their unnie. They stayed in the corner, hugging each other while crying hard. The ambulance rush going to the hospital. The girls where in the ambulance caressing their unnie's face..

"girls please..my last wish please keep it.." Their unnie spoke weakly..

"sshh Unnie we will promise. Just save your energy. Please don't leave us..Please unnie.." Yuri fall down on her knees and crying hard. Taeyeon shouted at the driver "step on the accelerator damn it"

Sooyoung harshly pull the nurse closer "aren't you doing something?" she yelled. The nurse pulled his self and calmly muttered "We can only do the first aid ma'am, that's why we are rushing to the hospital." Hyoyeon rub Sooyoung back.."relax Soo please.."she whisper.. Yoona was on the corner crying her heart out..

They arrive in the nearest hospital. The girls immediately called the doctor.

"Ma'am please relax and sit their." a nurse approach the girls and pointed the bench near the emergency unit. The girls become more panic when they saw their unnie's hand fall lifelessly..

"No..help her.." Yuri shouted..The nurse where startled and ask the guard to the girls out in the emergency unit. The girls fight back but their knees feel numb when they saw that their unnie's was covered with a white blanket. They all fall in the ground, crying and shouting..

"You didn't save her. You didn't" Yuri bang her head on the wall. Taeyeon hug her tight. "Please don't blame yourself Yul. If you're going to blame yourself then we can't help but to blame ourself as well." Taeyeon as the eldest tried to be strong. She needed to step up now that their unnie left them. Their unnie was their sister,bestfriend and second mother at the same time. Their unnie took care of them coz their parents are always busy in their business, their unnie was always in their side and made them feel that they are special.

End of flashback..

 

"Unnie this is for you.." The girls throw the flowers in the water while letting their tears fall freely..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9f4awETryQKSxXA_hk72

 

"We know that this is your favorite flower and we know already what is the meaning of this flower Unnie." Sooyoung shouted. The girls look at each other and nodded their heads together..

"ity, Purity, Majesty, It's Heavenly to be with You." They shouted together..

"That's the meaning right unnie? It suit you. We miss you so much." Taeyeon shouted.

"Unnie we wanted to know why you did it, why you decided to leave us.." Hyoyeon crack her voice..and fall on her knees.. "Why?" She shouted..

"Unnie why can't we tell Shin about you? How can we know the truth when everything seems like was buried and been sealed." Yuri shouted and throw a stone roughly..

"Unnie I miss you so much..Don't worry we will take care and love Shin like you did." Yoona shouted..

"Unnie take care and don't worry about Shin, She's with us now. We will kept our promise as long as we live.." Yuri muttered and stood up then look at the sky.."I hope you are happy there and satisfied on how we treat Shin." Yuri whisper under her breath. She then wipe her tears and hug her friends..

"Yul is right unnie, we will treasure Shin forever.."Taeyeon look up and wipe her tears away. "Unnie I miss you so much. Should I say happy death anniversary? coz I believe you are happy there." Taeyeon smile bitterly..

"I love you so much unnie" Sooyoung whisper..The girls stayed in the beach crying their heart out while hugging each other..

__________

Yuri's house..

The girls was in the living room watching a movie..

"What took them so long?" Sunny blurted as she realize what time is it.

"You know them, maybe they are chasing each other or enjoying theirselves." Nicole answer while locking her eyes in the movie.

"Where is Shin?" Jessica turn her eyes and scan the living room. She stood up and went outside, she didn't see Shin. She then went at the back at the house, she turn the light on. Jessica scan the area but she didn't saw Shin. She turn her head and turn the light off. She walk back to the living room and shrugged her bad feelings off. Jessica tried to focus on the movie but she can't. She excuse herself then went upstairs. She was about to open the door when she heard soft sobing. She followed the sound and there she saw Shin at the balcony, embrassing herself while looking at the sky. Jessica step forward but when Shin spoke she step back and hide herself..

"Unnie I miss you so much..How I wish you are here and advice me what to do. Why did you leave us?" Shin cried so hard and fall on the ground, sobbing while slamming the floor.

"Unnie they are not here with me now, I don't know where are they now, how I wish they are here. I don't want to feel alone again unnie. I don't want to." Shin continue crying.. She wipe her tears and stood up again..

"Unnie they all have special someone now. I know you know it already, I can see how happy they are, she is happy now. Are you happy there unnie? Me? I don't know but I am happy coz they are here with me.." Shin went on the edge and whisper "I am broken yet I felt whole unnie."

Jessica was confuse in Shin's words. She decided to go back to their room. She lie down still wondering what Shin was talking about.. "Who is your unnie Shin..?" She mentally ask. After an hour Yuri entered their room and hug Jessica tight..

"Hmm.. Seobang?" Jessica lazily muttered. Yuri kiss Jessica's forehead and whisper " Sleep well My Love..I love you so much." she then peck Jessica's lips and wrap her arms in her girlfriend's body.

"I love you too Seobang.." Jessica hug Yuri tightly and went back to her dreamland..