Sleep over again.......

The Reason is Enough

They are happily chatting in the cafeteria...

"Tae tae I miss you.." Tiffany whine and grab Taeyeon's hand then put in her waist and slowly drag upward. Taeyeon gulp and her hands was shaking touching Tiffany's body.

 

"Fany ah.. I guess this is not the right place and not the right time." Taeyeon not sure in her words and her face turn to red then buried her face in her girlfriends neck. Tiffany giggle "You pass my test Tae tae." she thought.

 

"Seobang when you woke up in the hospital what happen?" Jessica curiously ask coz she was sure that she heard Yuri said I love you to Shin.

 

"Shin was on my side on that time and immediately hug me and told me she love me then I responded I love you too. My Love we all said I love you to Shin." Jessica nodded her head as she's sure now that Yuri didn't hear Shin's confession.

"Shin I'm sorry and Thank you."Jessica thought.

"Why My Love?" Yuri wrap her arms in Jessica's body. Jessica caress Yuri's face and whisper "Nothing just asking." then peck Yuri's lips.

 

"See? look at them..Guys go get a room please..You are corrupting our innocent minds.." Yoona playfully shooed her friends. Yuri and Taeyeon pouted in front of Yoona's face "You don't love us anymore Yoong, you want us to go away now?" The duo whine then pout again.

 

"Stop that.." Yoona slap their arms. The other girls chuckle seeing their friends antics.

 

"What if, ahm.. we'll invite you again to our place, you know another sleep over?" Hyoyeon shyly proposes. Her friends high five her then whisper "You are genious as always."Then the burst into laughter.

Their girlfriends who was thinking negatively and muttered "ert." Their lover's pouted and hug their girlfriends.

 

"Why My Love you don't want to spend more time with me?" Yuri whine.

 

"Of course I want too Seobang.. What are you guys whispering about?" Jessica eyed her lover. Yuri rub the back of her head and lean to whisper " We thank Hyoyeon for proposing a brilliant idea."

 

"Brilliant huh?" Jessica mocked Yuri. Yuri pouted. Jessica captured the pouting lips of her lover then whisper "I told you don't pout much coz I can't help kissing your lips." Yuri hearing Jessica's husky voice and in a seductive way makes her blood rush to her face. Yuri pouted again which cause Jessica go giggle and peck Yuri's lips again.

 

"Tae tae you are such a ert.." Tiffany exclaim while softly slap Taeyeon's arm.

 

"Blame yourself Fany ah." Taeyeon wink at her girlfriend. Tiffany blush, Taeyeon cup her face then crashed Tiffany's lips. "Save something for tonight Tae tae." Tiffany husky voice send a thousand volts in Taeyeon spine, the Tiffany wink. Taeyeon nodded furiously that make her girlfriend to chuckle.

 

"Yoona are you planning something?" Seohyun sternly look at her lover. Yoona innocently look back at her girlfriend then shook her head wildly. Seohyun giggle seeing her lover's actions.

 

"Good.." Seohyun blurted then wink. Yoona's face turn to red immediately and hide her tomato like face.

 

"Choi Sooyoung you are a ert." Sunny back face her lover.

 

"What?" Sooyoung shouted in disbelief. She turn her girlfriend to face her then pouted. Sunny put her fingers in Sooyoung lips " So what are you whispering then?" Sunny raise her brows. Sooyoung hesitantly whisper "We praise Hyoyeon coz we think her idea is great. And we thought it's a good idea so that we can spend more time together." Sunny smile widely then peck Sooyoung's lips and whisper back "Yeah.. it is a great idea.." Sooyoung grinned then hug her girlfriend.

"Nic.." Hyoyeon whine..

 

"Don't talk to me Hyo." Nicole push Hyoyeon face.

 

"Why? You don't want to spend more time with me?" Hyoyeon sadly muttered. Nicole face her "You I love spending time with you, I was just pissed when I saw you guys laughing ertly." Hyoyeon's face frown."Whaat?" Hyoyeon muttered in disbelief.

 

"They thank me coz of my idea they can spend more time with their girlfriend that's all. You are the one thinking ertly ideas." Hyoyeon retorted. Nicole playfully slap Hyoyeon's forehead then peck Hyoyeon's lips..

 

"So you girls are coming or not?" Yuri ask the girls again. This time their girlfriends shyly nodded their heads.

"Yes.." Their lover's shouted in unison..

___________

 

Guys I'm sorry for this short update.Will it's already late here and I am so sleepy. :(

Enjoy guys and have a blessed day ahead. Thank you.. God blessed..