You are beautiful..

The Reason is Enough

The basketball girls we're chatting while their girlfriends and Shin is ordering their foods.

"So who won our bet, the most romantic?" Sooyoung smirk. Her friends smiled.

"For me I think it's Yoong.." Hyoyeon blurted and look at her friends.Her friends nodded.

"May we know why?" Taeyeon curiously ask.

"Yoong idea is quite unique,the carpet, petals that was sprinkled in Seohyun was romantic for me, and lastly when she sang the song near at her girl was simple yet can capture anyone's attention."Hyoyeon nonchallantly muttered.

"For me it's Yoong also, like Hyo said she did a great job." Sooyoung patted Yoong's head.

"Same here..Yoong congrats.."Taeyeon hug Yoona.

Yuri ruffled Yoona's hair "that's my sister..So what do you want?"

"Soo and Hyo Please help me prepare something for Seohyun. I don't know what I do, she's ignoring me." Yoona face palm and pout..

"Maybe she's jealous or something." Taeyeon softly muttered but was unsure in her words.

"Or maybe you ignore her first." Yuri added and high five Taeyeon..

"Not helping guys.." Yoona rolled her eyes in her friends. Yuri and Taeyeon giggle.

"Of course Yoong..What do you want?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look at Yoona. Yoona was tapping her jaw.

"Hmm can you talk the manager here and ask if we can have a private room or something? I will go out for a second,I'll buy something for her.Just arrange the room and I'll do the rest..Guys can you sing with me?" Yoona shyly ask..

"Of course Yoong.."The girls said in unison..

"And for you Yul and Tae, After this vacation, I want you two to prepare something for me and for our baby. I want to spend a lot of time with her." Yoona pointed the duo and wiggle her brows.

"We also want to spend time with our baby.."Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison.

"Im sorry guys but that's what I want and my price for being the most romantic among us."Yoona grin while clapping her hands..

"You are lucky I was disqualified.." Yuri smack Yoona's head. Yoona rub her head and pout..

"Come on are you doing it or not.Don't tell me you are breaking your promise now?" Yoona cover her face with her palms and fake a sobs. Yuri and Taeyeon approach Yoona "ok Yoong, we're doing it, don't worry" The duo muttered while patting Yoona's back..Yoona stood up and smirk. Yuri and Taeyeon frown and immediately grab Yoona's neck and tickle the latter.

"aahhh..st--ahah---sto-p" Yoona try to freed herself from the grip of her friends..

"That's for fooling us.."Taeyeon keep on tickling Yoona. Yoona was tearing and her face where turn to red coz of laughing so hard.

"Guys stop it..Your getting everyone's attention." Shin schold her friends. Yuri and Taeyeon face Shin and pout but still holding Yoona..

"Baby help me.."Yoona beg Shin..

"Yul..Tae..release Yoona now."Shin put her hands on her waist, raise her left eyebrow and sternly looking at the duo. Yuri and Taeyeon again face Shin and pout.

"Seobang.." Jessica yelled at Yuri. Yuri face her girlfriend and pout. Jessica softly slap Yuri's arm. "Stop pouting Seobang."she then giggle.

"Tae tae release her now.." Tiffany fiercely muttered. Taeyeon showed her puppy face at her girlfriend.

"She prank us again."The duo pointed Yoona and showed their puppy faces hoping they can get the girls in their side.

"Seobang.."

"Tae tae"

"Yul, Tae" Jessica, Tiffany and Shin yelled in unison. The duo release Yoona and stumped their foots and roughly grab their seats and lean on the table.. The girls shook their heads in disbelief while Yoona was catching her breath..

"I don't know why I fall for that kid."Jessica bluntly muttered while rubbing her temples. Tiffany and Shin giggle in Jessica's words.

"Taengoo..Kancho Black Sesame Flavor and Yanggeng and black soya for you".Gyuri sweetly cooed and push the food to Taeyeon. Taeyeon eyes widen and smile widely. "Thank you Gyu, still remember my favorites huh.."Taeyeon giggle and eat the food happily. Tiffany clenched her fist and slam the tray in the table. Everyone was startled in her action but didn't care. Taeyeon look at her but Tiffany look away.Taeyeon continue eating..

"I don't want to see your face Kim Taeyeon."Tiffany thought.

"Yul here takoyaki.."Victoria smile warmly. Yuri lift her head immediately after hearing her favorite japanese food.

"Wow..hehe..this is my favorite..Thank you Vic" Yuri happily shouted and eat her favorite..

"hehe..my KhabYul is back." Victoria giggle and playfully slap Yuri's arm.Yuri smiled back.

"KhabYul? aahh..I hate you,I hate you." Jessica curse under her breath..

"Aahh..I'm so full" Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison while rubbing their stomach, they look at each other then burst into laughter. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon is back in the table, they sense the aura in the table.They shiver when they saw Tiffany and Jessica glaring at their girlfriends,while the duo was busy chatting with the exes. Sooyoung nudge Yuri and mouthed "what are you doing?" Yuri confusely look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung gestured Yuri to look at her left. Yuri turn her head in her left and saw her girlfriend glaring at her and it seems like sending millions of dagger in her. Yuri choke on her own saliva. Victoria immediately tap Yuri's back. Yuri and immediately stood up and mouthed "thank you" to Victoria..

"My Love" Yuri whine and hug her girlfriend but Jessica elbowed her stomach. Yuri groan in pain and softly muttered "What is wrong with you..?" while holding her stomach. Jessica stood up and left the table. Yuri shook her head and sign.

"I don't know how to handle you Jessica.." Yuri thought.

Taeyeon was still chatting with Gyuri when..

Paaak..

"ouch" Taeyeon yelp in pain. She lift her face angrily but when she notice who smack her head she then pout and whine "Why my angel?" Tiffany turn around and walk away. Taeyeon stood up and chase her girlfriend was nowhere to be found.

"What I do now?"She ask herself. Yoona came back with a flower's on her hand.She signaled her friend to go to the room immediately.The other girls stood up and went to the room.

"Ready?" Yoona excitedly whisper. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon nodded furiously while Taeyeon and Yuri just let out a small smile.

"ok call the girls.." Sooyoung exited the room and drag the girls in the room.

"Wait what about Tiff and Jessie?" Sunny shook her hands off from Souyoung's grip.

"Ok we'll find them, but you guys go directly in that room"Sooyoung pointed the room and drag Sunny out in the restaurant. The couple went to the nearby bench luckily the two girls are there sitting,locking their gaze in the sky.

"Hey" Sunny called her friends..The two girls turn their heads and look at Sunny. Sunny let out a sign.

"You know what, you two can't do anything right. You two just left your lovers in their exes.So you want their exes will comfort them? And they are just chatting for pete's sake." Sunny scholded her friends, the two girls look at Sunny with teary eyes..

"Didn't you told us that you will fight back? What you guys did is making those bitc-- closer to your lovers. Sometimes over jealous can cause a relation turn up side down no matter how perfect your relationship is. I'm not taking their sides but they didn't do anything wrong, it's just happened that those bitc--- knows their favorite foods and they are just thankful,nothing more" Sunny continued and hug her friends..

"Let's go we're going to get your lover's back..Just hope those bitc-- didn't do anything bad." Jessica and Tiffany slightly slap Sunny's arms..

"So that's how you repay my out dying advices?" Sunny mocked her friends. The two girls chuckle and hug Sunny..

"Eheem can we go now? We are late" Sooyoung butted in.The girls nodded and they went back to the restaurant. When they enter in the room, Tiffany and Jessica saw the sad faces of their lovers, they approach their lovers and hug them.

"I'm sorry Seobang..I was jealous, you ignore me and happily chatting with that .." Jessica face her lover and pout.. Yuri look at Jessica and hug her tightly. "Don't do that again ok? I might end up in the hospital if you will do it again.." Yuri whisper, she earn a slap in her girlfriend. "Don't say that Seobang.." Jessica lean and kiss her lover passionately. Yuri immediately responded..

While the Taeny couple..

"Tae-tae I'm sorry, I just can't stand seeing you happily chatting with that ." Tiffany eyed Gyuri and look at her lover then shows her puppy eyes. Taeyeon giggle.

"It's ok My Angel, you know what you have a hard hands..I guess my skull was fructured now.." Tiffany slap her lover again then buried her face in lover's neck. Taeyeon lift Tiffany's face and capture her lips, Tiffany gladly responded.

"aaheem.." Yoona cleared . The ttwo couple broke the kiss and face Yoona..

"Let's start now.." Yoona commanded. Yuri and Taeyeon nodded and smiling innocently. Their girlfriends went to the center and sit beside Shin..

"So you know what they're going to do?" Nicole whisper at her friends. Her friends shook their heads..

"Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie what are you doing in the back?" Seohyun look at her unnies. The two just shrug their shoulders..

"Unnies.." Seohyun whine..

"This is for my Hyunie, I love you so much and please don't doubt my feeling for you.."Yoona shouted..  The other girls appeared at the center. Yoona give the flowers to Seohyun and mouthed "I love you"

The music started to play..

 

WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL

one direction

 

Yoona locked her gaze at Seohyun

 

(YOONA)

You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough

 

(YURI AND TAEYEON)

Yuri and Taeyeon look at their girlfriends and wink
 

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

[ALL THE GIRLS]

All the girls wink at Shin. Shin giggle and cover her face.
 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful

 

(YURI)
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That what makes you beautiful

 

(TAEYEON)
So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a song
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eyes

 

(SOOYOUNG AND HYOYEON)
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

[ALL THE GIRLS]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful

 

(SOOYOUNG)
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful

[HYOYEON]
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Nana Nana Nana Nana
Nana Nana Nana Nana

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful

[YOONA]

Yoona went to Seohyun, she hug her girlfriend and keep on singing. The other girls went to their girlfriends..
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful

 

(ALL THE GIRLS)

All the girls approach Shin and hug the latter and everyone take their turn to dance with Shin. While waiting for their turn the other girls drag their girlfriends in the center for a dance..
 

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful

 

The girls approach their girlfriends..

"Fany ah sorry if I ignore you earlier, I just missed my favorite food so much. I'm sorry.."Taeyeon hug her girlfriend tight and gently kiss her girlfriend lips. Tiffany kiss back and caress her lover's face, "It's ok Tae tae..I'm sorry too." Tiffany hug her lover and buried her face in Taeyeon's neck.

"My Love I'm very sorry. I know I've hurt you, please forgive me once again. I was preoccupied with my favorite food."Yuri pulled Jessica to sit in her lap. Jessica cup her lover's face and peck Yuri's lips. "I'm sorry too. Is it your favorite food?" Jessica caress Yuri's face. Yuri nodded "I miss it so much My Love. Have you tried it?" Yuri kiss Jessica's nose and forehead. Jessica shook her head. "We'll buy some ok?" Yuri happily muttered.

"Hyunie why did you ignore me?" Yoona back hug her girlfriend. Seohyun turn her head to face her lover "You are the one who ignore me first." Seohyun retorted and playfully slap her lover's arm.

"No I didn't" Yoona reasoned out.

"You did Im Yoo na." Seohyun sternly cooed and glared at her lover. Yoona shiver "Ok.." she then pout. Seohyun giggle and cup her lover's face then gently kiss Yoona's lips. Yoona gladly kiss back..

"I love you Hyunie, you don't need to feel insecure coz you are so beautiful." Yoona whisper and hug her girlfriend tight.

Soosun and Hyonic couple was happily chatting and very lovey dovey in the corner of the room..