Win or lose?

The Reason is Enough

At the Gym..

The basketball girls was doing their routine. Everyone was determine to improve theirselves and wanted make a new move. 

"Yoong block me, try your very best to block me ok?" Yuri shouted. Yuri dribble the ball and run to the center. Yoona position herself and keep the her space. Yuri fake a turn but Yoona anticipates it, Yuri shook her head. A few seconds past Yuri force Yoona by pushing hard "Yul careful you will be charge of foul if you force it" Sooyong shouted. Yuri nodded while Yoona was grinning. Yuri step back and face Yoona. "Ready Yoong?" Yuri blurted and smirk. Yonna nodded. Yuri dribble the ball from her left hand to right, fake a step and immediately swing and turn and raise her hand for a lay up, Yoona laugh as she attempts to block and slap the ball but she was surprise when Yuri lower her left hand and was supported by her right hand then take the inside area and lay up on the other side of the ring. Shot...

"Wow...that's cool Yul.." the girls shouted in unison. Yuri bow and wink at her friends..

"New move ehh.." Taeyeon mocked Yuri.

"Let's show our new moves then." Hyoyeon shouted and clap her hands.

"Girls can I talk to you?" Their coach butted in and went closer to the girls. The girls nodded.

"I don't know why those guys are eager to play with you. They don't mind that you are girls and they are boys, will I know we beat them but I just can't believe that it's really a big deal for them." Their coach frown and press his temples.

"Why coach?" Hyoyeon ask and look at her friends.

"They wanted to play with you girls on our sport fest, I think they are very confident that they will beat you girls. Come to think of it, it will never be a fair game because of gender differences. They even invited a representative from the basketball association. Is there something I should know between you and them?" Their coach curiously ask and look straightly at the girls. The girls look at each other then nodded weakly.

"Tell me then.." Their coach sat on the court and gestured the girls to sit as well. The girl sit down and look at their coach.

"Coach I told you before that we played at the park right? and we lose the game. After our second game we accidentally meet at the mall. And there's a little confrontation and they told us that we should be ready in our next game." Yuri recall the interaction with Taecyeon's team and look at her friends.

"I see, they even secretly make an illegal action while playing. So we better do our best and crushed those idiots." Their coach shouted and put her hand on the center, the girls put their hands above in their coach hand and shouted "We are the best." Their coach stood up, "Girls take a rest and ready yourself for the game." their coach patted their heads and went outside..

_______

The girls exited the gym.

"Taengoo.."

"Yul" Victoria and Gyuri shouted and went nearer to the basketball girls. Yuri and Taeyeon smiled at the girls.

"How was the practice?" Gyuri ask Taeyeon and went on Taeyeon's side.

"It was fine and tiring." Taeyeon responded and look around.

"hmm.. So when was the game?" Gyuri wanted to have a long conversation with her ex.

"In 2 days." Taeyeon short respond.

Victoria wipe Yuri's face. Yuri froze in sudden action of Victoria and seeing the close distance between them, Yuri's reaction earn a giggle from her ex.

"Why did you froze Yul? This isn't the first time I did this to you." Victoria chuckle and softly slap Yuri's. Yuri awkwardly smile.

"I know you guys will win.." Gyuri face her ex and smile warmly at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile back and thank her ex. Gyuri hold Taeyeon's hand, Taeyeon awkwardly take her hand back. "Gyu stop this. I love my girlfriend and I can't afford to lose her. We can be friends Gyu, friends?" Taeyeon offer her hand and Gyuri hesitantly took her ex hand. Taeyeon smiled.

"Yul let me put this hanky in your back ok?" Victoria went at Yuri's back and lift Yuri's jersey shrit. Yuri face Victoria and shook her head. "No need Vic, I am fine and I'm going to take a bath anyway." Yuri smile at her ex then went back to her friends. Victoria chase Yuri and forcely put her hanky in Yuri's back. " It won't hurt Yul." Victoria insisted. Yuri face Victoria "Vic can you stop this? I don't know you anymore. I have a girlfriend now and I love her so much. All I can offer now is friendship nothing more." Yuri sternly muttered and look at Victoria. Victoria lower her head. "Come on Vic..friends? Jessica is my girlfriend now Vic and I'm doing everything to keep her." Yuri hold Victoria's hand and queeze it gently. Victoria look up and face Yuri with a teary eyes then force a smile. Yuri smile back. 

"What is going on here?" Jessica appeared and put her hands on her hips then glared at Victoria. Victoria rolled her eyes at Jessica and raise her brows.

"My Love.."Yuri happily shouted and hug her girlfriend. "I miss you so much." Yuri whisper and face her girlfriend and pout. Jessica giggled and peck Yuri's lips. Jessica notice a hanky in Yuri's back, she took it and make a questioning look in her face while raising the hanky in Yuri's face. Yuri pointed Victoria. Jessica went to Victoria and return the hanky "I got my hanky and watch how it properly place." Jessica whiper and smirk. Jessica went back to her lover.

"Seobang turn back." Jessica sweetly commanded. Yuri smile widely and peck Jessica's lips. Victoria look away. Jessica put her hanky in Yuri's back then tap Yuri's back as a sign that she is done. Yuri turn and face her girlfriend. "My Love is so sweet, are you making me fall for you all over again?" Yuri pulled her girlfriend closer and hug Jessica tightly. Jessica nodded shyly that made Yuri to chuckle.

"Tae tae" Tiffany whine and glared at Gyuri.

"Fany ah.." Taeyeon whine and hug her girlfriend. "I've been looking for you. Where have you been?" Taeyeon whine and face her girlfriend. Tiffany pinch her lover's face "you're so cute Tae tae."

"Only for My Angel." Taeyeon wink and peck Tiffany's lips. Tiffany face turn red and immediately hide her face. Unknown to Yuri and Taeyeon their girlfriends heard everything that made their girlfriend very happy.

"Thank God I don't have ex or else I don't know what to do." Sooyoung blurted, Yoona and Hyoyeon nodded their heads. Their girlfriends glared at them.

"So it so hard for you to choose between your ex and your girlfriend?" Sunny angrily muttered. Sooyoung gulp and face palm herself.

"I didn't mean like that Cutie, aisshh.. Of course I will choose you cutie." Sooyoung tried to calm her girlfriend and cutely pout at her girlfriend. Sunny giggle "You better be Choi Sooyoung.." Sunny softly slap her lover's arm. Sooyoung nodded furiously and hug her girlfriend.

"Hard huh." Nicole mocked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon immediately hug her girlfriend and whisper "don't you think about it Nic. I love you so much and you are my one and only girlfriend." Nicole chuckle and hug back. 

Seohyun glared and ignore her lover. Yoona pout and face her girlfriend.

"Hyunie don't forget you are my first girlfriend and surely my last." Yoona hug Seohyun. Seohyun shyly hug back and buried her face in her lover's neck.

_____

Game day....

The basketball girls are with their girlfriends chatting and so lovey dovey.

"eheem we meet again girls.." Taecyeon butted in sternly look at Yuri. Yuri nodded and smile at Taecyeon.

"Nervous now?" Nickhun mocked the girls. The basketball girls fake a laugh while their girlfriends glared at the guy.

"You wish, I bet you are nervous." Taeyeon retorted.

"Haha.. Let's see if you can still be this arrogant when we beat you." Nickhun smirk and high five Donghae..

"Let's go Tae tae." Tiffany butted in and drag her lover and glared at her friend. The basketball girls and their girlfriends left the guys.

Game Time.....

Sooyoung -Center

Yuri and Yoona - guard

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon - forward

The referee throw the ball Sooyoung and Taecyeon jump and tap the ball to their teammates.

Hyoyeon got the ball, she then raise her hand as a sign to relax. Wooyoung face Hyoyeon, " I miss blocking you Kim." Wooyoung cooed. Hyoyeon grinned  " Let see if you can block me again" she retorted. Hyoyeon dribble the ball make a sharp turn then jump and gently fade away then shot. GOAL.. Hyoyeon wink at Wooyoung. Everyone cheered and clap their hands.

Donghae dribble the ball, he swing then pass the ball to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun position his self in the outside range for a three points, Yoona face him "block me if you can." Kyuhyun challenge Yoona. Yoona smirk. Kyuhyun take a single step in his left and fake a shot but as a most defensive member in their group Yoona already know's it. Kyuhyun hurriedly jump and take a shot, he release the ball but Yoona successfully block Kyuhyun. "So what now?" Yoona grinned and run to their court.

Yuri got the ball and rush the center, Taecyeon immediately position hisself. Yuri face Taecyeon, "Let's see who is better. Captain vs Captain" Taecyeon muttered and smile widely. Yuri nodded and push gently Taecyeon, Taecyeon was focus on stealing the ball,Yuri smirk. She fake a turn then swing gently and push the ball behind and spin then make a lay up, leaving Taecyeon dumbfounded. GOAL.

Yuri look at Taecyeon and wink. Nickhun roughly grab the ball and run towards their court. He pass the ball to Taecyeon. Taecyeon step back at the outside range, Yuri step forward and guarded Taecyeon. Taecyeon take a single step and Nickhun block Yuri freeing Taecyeon. Taecyeon take the shot. GOAL.

Second half. Score in favor to the girls. 90- 84.

Taeyeon grab the ball and rush to their court, Nickhyun immediately blocks Taeyeon. Taeyeon step back and run at the back of Sooyoung to block Nickhyun and shot at the outer range. GOAL. The basketball girls high five and their coach smile widely. Nickhyun was really angry and can't hold on, he grab Taeyeon and punch her hard. Taeyeon fall down. Yuri grab Nickhyun shoulder and kick his stomach. Sooyoung punch Donghae who run to punch Yuri. Yoona face Wooyoung and Hyoyeon kick Kyuhyun.The referee stop the fight.. The game was forcely stop and the girls are in their room, anger can clearly be seen in their eyes, clenched their fist. Their girlfriends run to them and hug their lovers tightly.

"Are you ok?" Their girlfriends ask in unison. Their lovers didn't respond. The girls let out a heavy sign and hug their lovers again.