I love you...

The Reason is Enough

Inside the car.

No one uttered a single word. Jessica keep her gaze in the sky, while Yuri locked her gaze on the road..

They arrive at the beach.. Yuri took a hanky on her bag.

"Can you wear this?" Yuri lift the hanky fold it and tied the tip..

"Why? I don't you to cover my eyes.." Jessica shook her head wildly.

'Plss.. Don't worry I'll guide you.."

"Why do you need to do this? can you just tell me directly?" Jessica irritatedly blurted.

"Because you are so special Ms. Jessica Jung." Jessica look at the tan girl, she can see how serious the tan girl is. She took the hanky and wear it..

"Can I fix it..and pls dont peck ok.." Yuri fix the hanky and make sure Jessica can't peck.. Yuri hold Jessica hand tighly and whisper "Thank you and trust me ok.."

"Are we going now or not? It's already late you know" Jessica coldly exclaim.. Yuri nodded and drag the blonde girl carefully..

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYj8Tl49O-uI-njZRQ2Ra

 

Yuri guided Jessica and let her sit.. Yuri whisper "You can take off the hanky now." Jessica took off the hanky, she blink a couple times to adjust her sight. Jessica's eyes widen when she saw the view, it was so beatiful and their are two tables. The other table is full of foods and drinks."It's perfect"Jessica thought. She look at the tan girl, Yuri just smile at her..

"Can you sit with me their?" Yuri pointed the piano just a few feet away from them. Jessica nodded. Yuri let Jessica sit first then she ready herself to play the piano..

'I haven't played any instruments for awhile, but for you I will play again.. This is for you." Yuri puts her fingers on the keyboard and started playing.. Jessica just watch Yuri's fingers..

 

Reason Enough

 

I made myself a promise sometime ago
Never again to give my heart away

 

Yuri close her eyes..

 

I fell in love with someone who left me in the end
The price of love was just so high to pay
I thought my life has ended but you came along
And showed me how much brighter things could be
Now you see I’ve turned my back on that promise that I made
Knowing that your love has set me free

 

Yuri look at Jessica and smiled warmly..


‘Cause you are reason enough for me to go on living
You are reason enough for me to smile again
In a world where hearts are broken every now and then
One finds reason enough to love
Like I found reason enough in you to love again
 

Yuri mouthed "I love you"


Here I am all caught up in this new found love
Feeling like I’ve never felt before 
Putting my love on the line with you
And taking a chance again
I’m not afraid to love anymore

‘Cause you are reason enough for me to go on living
You are reason enough for me to smile again
In a world where hearts are broken every now and then
One finds reason enough to love
Like I found reason enough in you to love again

‘Cause you are reason enough for me to go on living
You are reason enough for me to smile again
In a world where hearts are broken every now and then
One finds reason enough to love
Like I found reason enough in you to love again

In a world where hearts are broken every now and then
One finds reason enough to love
Like I’ve found reason enough in you to love again 

"You are the reason I smile again and you are the reason why this heart beats again.." Yuri pointed her heart..Jessica cover while her tears are flowing freely..

"Jessica Jung I love you so much. You give me a reason to live my life again. Can you stay in my side forever?" Jessica slowly nodded her head and wipe her tears..

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

"but you hurt me Pabo" Jessica cried more..

"I'm sorry.. but I didn't regret kissing Victoria because it made me realize that You are the solely owner of my heart, You alone Jessica Jung..I wanted to make sure of my feeling so I can fully give you everything and that includes my heart." Yuri cup Jessica's face and look deeply in Jessica's eyes.."I love you Jessica Jung." Jessica buried her face in Yuri's chest.."I love you too Yuri.."She whisper.

"You said something?." Yuri lower her head and put her ear near Jessica's face..

"i love you too" Jessica shyly repeated..

"Yes......" Yuri shouted.. Jessica grab Yuri's arm "If I caught to flirting and kissing Victoria I will kill you immediately.." Jessica tighten her grip and glared at the tan girls.

"My love that will never happen..come here we need to take a picture.." Yuri took her camera and

click..

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgOwfvwSrkUWyB3woUNR_

 

"Love turn around.." Jessica obeyed and turn around.

"We'll put this picture in this.." Jessica was amazed, she's so happy.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Ha5-cQsG5BscqA3EJxs

 

 

"Love that's my heart, pls take good care of it ok?" Jessica nodded and peck Yuri's cheek..

Yuri cup Jessica's face and l lean slowly, slowly then capture Jessica lips. The kiss is short and gentle. "I love you my love.." Jessica face turn to dark red..

"You are my girlfriend now right?" Yuri step back a little and stare at the blonde girl. The blonde girl nodded her head shyly.

"Can I hear it...the 3 words?" Yuri whine..

"I love you.." Jessica whisper..

"what?"

"I love you" Jessica yelled and slap Yuri's arm.

"I love you more my love.." Yuri capture Jessica lips. This time the kiss was long and passionate. Yuri bit Jessica's lower lip asking permission. Jessica slowly open .. Their tongue meet Yuri slowly Jessica's tongue and earn a soft moan by the latter.. After the kiss Jessica buried her face in Yuri's chest..

"Let go Love..it's late already.."

_______

 

Yuri was disqualified in their bet...so exclude Yuri..thanks..god bless..