Your song..

The Reason is Enough

"We're not going to eat?" Jessica whisper.. Yuri slap her forehead.. "sorry my love,sorry.. I forgot..hehe.." Yuri chuckle and rub the back of her head. They went to the table and eat happily. After the dinner they decided to explore the beach..

"Love hop up." Yuri bend down and offer her back to her girlfriend. Jessica nodded and climb on Yuri's back..

"Yul are you sure about your feeling?" Jessica buried her head in Yuri's neck. Yuri face turn red feeling the hot breath of her lover.

Yuri turn her head and lift her lover face to look directly at her lover's eyes and utter " Love i'm 110% sure. We wont be here if I weren't sure. You solely own my heart now love, only you Jessica Jung." Jessica nodded, peck Yuri's lips and buried her face again in Yuri's neck. Yuri look at her wristwatch at notice the time, they totally forget the time...

" Love it's so late now.. We can't go home coz it's a long drive going home and not safe to travel this time.." Yuri put down her lover.. Jessica widen her eyes and keep silent for a minute..

"I'll call my parents.." Jessica muttered and run to Yuri's car and get her phone.. Yuri just follow her lover..

Ring...ring..

Mr. J: Where are you young lady?

J: Dad (whine).. I'm with my friend. We're here in her beach house and our car broke we can't go home.

Mr. J: What? and why you inform us this late?

J: aahhmm be--ca-use we are busy looking a mechanic to fix our car..

Mr. J: Are you ok? Jessica I'll let you pass this time but if this happen again you know what will happen right?... Jessica gulp and silent coz she knows that her dad is really mad at her, Her dad never call her by name..She let out a heavy sign, Yuri pat her back and mouthed "sorry"

J: Dad I'm sorry..

Mr. J: Talk to your mom...

J: Dad..

Mrs J: Princess..take care there ok and don't do this again..

J: mom I'm sorry..(sobs)

Mrs. J:  It's ok princess.. We are so worried about you especially your dad. So next time inform us as early as you can ok?

J: Thank you mom.. I'll be home tomorrow morning.. Is dad really mad at me?

Mrs. J: Princess you know your dad can't stay mad at you.. He's just worried ok.. Take care ok..love you..I need to go now pricess I still have to finish washing the dishes..

J: Ok mom..Love you..bye.. 

The call ended.. Jessica wipe her tears, turn around and face Yuri.. "I guess where going to sleep her" She shyly exclaim..

"Let's go love.." Yuri grab Jessica's hand..They walk hand in hand.. When they arrive at Yuri's beach house Yuri guided Jessica to her room.. "it's so beautiful" Jessica amazingly exclaim..

"Love you are going to sleep her and I'll be there.." Yuri pointed the room in front of them..Jessica frown.."You'll leave me alone? I can't sleep alone.." Jessica sadly cooed..

" Love you want to sleep with me?" Yuri smirk and wink..Jessica face immediately turn to dark red..

"Don't think like that..I'm just afraid to sleep alone in this big new room.." She slap Yuri arm hard.. Yuri winced in pain..

"Love I'm just kidding no need to be violent.." Yuri whine and pout..She rub her sore arm, Jessica felt guilty and rub the Yuri's arm.. "Still hurt?"she ask and still rubbing Yuri's arm, Yuri nodded her head and pout.. "your's such a baby.." Jessica giggle..

Jessica went to bed, she saw Yuri awkwardly  standing near the door. She giggle and she call Yuri and patted the empty spot beside her, Yuri obeyed and sit beside Jessica.. Jessica hug Yuri and peck Yuri's lips..Yuri's face turn to red, Jessica saw it and giggle..

"You're making fun of me now..?" Yuri whine and pout.. Jessica peck Yuri's lips again and whisper "Don't pout coz I can't resist kissing your lips." Yuri froze.. After a few minutes Yuri face Jessica, she lean forward and capture her lover lips. Jessica responded.. The kiss went deeper.. Yuri wrap her arms in Jessica's waist and Jessica wrap her arms in Yuri's neck.. Yuri put Jessica in bed and went on top on her lover. Yuri crushed Jessica lips again and  bit her lower lips asking for permission, Jessica let Yuri in. Yuri explore Jessica mouth.. Jessica let out a soft moan. Yuri kisses travel in Jessica's face, she wanted to kiss every part of Jessica..The kisses went down to Jessica's jaw,neck and in her shoulder. Yuri felt Jessica shiver.. She look up and face her lover, she saw how nervous her lover is.. She hug Jessica and apologize..

"I'm sorry" Jessica whisper and cover her face with a pillow.. Yuri took the pillow out in her lover's face and cup Jessica's face.."Love I should be the one to apologize not you.." Yuri peck Jessica's lips and hug her lover..

"I'm sorry.. I'm not ready yet.." Jessica whisper..

"Ssshh Love I love you because I love who you are..Your body is just a bonus..hehe.. I love you and I'm willing to wait." Yuri caress Jessica's face..

"Love.. (kiss Jessica's forehead) I respect you.. (kiss Jessica's jaw) I adore you.. (kiss Jessica's nose) and (kiss Jessica's left eye) I won't promise that you won't shed a tear.. (kiss Jessica's right eye) but I will do my best to keep this eyes smiling..(kiss Jessica's left cheek) I will keep on putting color..(kiss Jessica's right cheek) and life on it..(kiss Jessica's lips) Love this addicting and inviting lips of yours I will try my best to keep this lips of yours laughing and smiling.." Yuri smile warmly on her lover and hug tightly. Jessica's face turn to dark red and her smile is from ear-ear..

"So cheesy seobang..stop making me blush." Jessica shyly cooed..and hug back..

"Seobang?" Yuri broke the hug and face her lover.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"No"

"Ok.. then I will--" Jessica can't finish talking coz Yuri crushed her lips..

"No I don't like it Love coz I love it.." Yuri kissed her lover again and again..Jessica giggle..

"We should sleep now..Goodnight my Love.."Yuri pull her lover closer and wrap her arms in her lover.. They went to dream land..

______

At school

The prank girls are busy in preparing for Sooyoung's confession..

"Soo ready?" Yoona exited ask...Sooyoung nodded her head slowly.

"Where is the confident Sooyoung last night?" Hyoyeon smirk and walk to the stage.

"You will understand what I'm feeling Hyo when it's your turn..Let's see then.." Sooyoung retorted and crossed her arms in her chest.

 

Time to confess..

 

Sunny walks inside the room..The room was so gorgeous..Each step she take the faster her heart beats..She saw a chair, she immediately sit coz her knees feel numb..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQODS3R0cNwgy0umlaJJrR    Left side of the room, Full of foods..

        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgfUE3nRjrZfCgFljo-k0     Stage

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdNE6rfW8Z-Ru7oykzNrf  Near where Sunny sit.

 

The stage lights turns on and Sooyoung was already on the center.

"Cutie from the first time I saw you I know that you already capture my heart, I did try to shrugged it off but the more I deny it the more it grows.. You change everything in me in a good way..You added more color in my world.. Cutie..I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you.. This is for you.." Sooyoung click her fingers..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThR0I-H0V4yI7yxWqZ1Us

 

YOUR SONG

Elton John

 

its a little bit funny this feelin' inside
im not one of those who can easily hide
dont have much money,but, girl if i did
i'll buy a big house where we both could live

 

Sooyoung locked her eyes to the girl in front of her and smile warmly


if i was a sculptor,but then again no
or a man who makes potions in a travellin' show
i know its not much,but its the best i can do
my gift is my song and this one's for you

 

Sooyoung went down and approach Sunny. Offer her hand, Sunny took her hand while tears keep on falling. Sooyoung wrap her arms in Sunny's waist and Sunny buried her face in Sooyoung's chest.. Sooyoung whisper "dance with me pls." Sunny nodded.


and you can tell everybody this is your song
it may be quite simple but now that its done
i hope you dont mind, i hope you dont mind
that i put down in words

Sooyoung lift Sunny's face and sang the lyrics looking at her deeply..


how wonderful life is while youre in the world

i sat on the roof and i kicked of the moss 
well a few of the verses,well they got me quite cross
but the sun's been quite kind while i wrote this song
its for people like you that keep me

so excuse me for forgetting, but these things i do
you see ive forgotten, if they're green or blue
anyway the thing is,what i really mean
yours are the sweetest eyes ive ever seen

and you can tell everybody this is your song
it may be quite simpe but now that its done
i hope you dont mind, i hope you dont mind
that i put down in words
how wonderful life is while youre in the world

i hope you dont mind, i hope you dont mind
that i put down in words
how wonderful life is while youre in the world 

 

"How wonderful life is while you're in the world, And hope you will come in my world as well.. Cutie can you be my girlfriend?" Sooyoung kneeled down and hold Sunny's one hand..

"I don't know what to say" Sunny whisper while wiping her tears.

Sooyoung stood up and "Whaat? it's just yes or no." Sooyoung raised her voice..

"Pabo I mean I'm speechless beause I can't find the right words to describe what I'm feeling now..If you want it to be just yes or no.. my answer is yes Choi Sooyoung.." Sunny playfully slap Sooyoung arm and hug the latter..

"Sorry I thought--" Sunny cut Sooyoung "Can you just kiss me now, as in Now.." Sunny cooed..

Sooyoung immediately capture Sunny's lips.

"Cutie your my girlfriend now..I'm so happy..Thank you for making me--" Sunny cut Sooyoung by crushing her lips..and broke the kiss and mouthed "you talk too--" Sooyoung crushed Sunny lips..

kiss--you--kiss--talk--kiss--too--much--kiss.. the kiss become deeper..

"eehheemm.. Congrats guys.." Yoona butted in..

"You can continue now.." Hyoyeon playfully pull Sooyoung face to Sunny's face.. The couple faces turn to red..

"Let's eat cutie.." Sooyoung grab her girlfriend in the table and pull the chair for her lover. Before going to her chair she peck Sunny's lips and mouthed "I love you". After eating Sooyoung went on Sunny's side and kneeled...

"Cutie I'm not proposing hehe..but this (open the tiny box) is my promise to you, that you are my one and only love." Sooyoung took Sunny left hand and slide the ring in her pinky..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc79OkiwHkAU1jv9KwAmb

 

"Soo this night is the best night of my life..thank you and I love you.." Sunny help Sooyoung to stand up and peck the lips of her lover..Sooyoung responded and the kiss went deeper, lips move in sync,tongue meets and soft moans can be heard..