I am her girlfriend...

The Reason is Enough

To: Tae-tae

From: Fany <3

Thank you tae tae. I was planning to let Yuri and Jessie perform first. And the rest we will talk about it. Help me persuade this two ok? <3

Tiffany turn her attention to her teacher. She can still feel that her friends keep on staring at her but she just shrugged it off. Her phone vibrated, she pick it carefully and hide under the table.

 

To: Fany <3

From: Tae-tae

Welcome.. Next time tell me earlier ok.. Thank you for helping me.. :).. Don't forget lunch in our place..

 

To: Tae-tae

From: Fany <3

Sorry..this idea just pop up awhile ago while I was listening to Jessica, she's explaining about what happen yesterday. Don't worry tae tae I will never forget it. Welcome. :)...

_________

 

"Tae you look like and idiot. What does that smile mean? " Sooyoung rolled her eyes in Taeyeon. Taeyeon ignored Sooyoung. Sooyoung nudge Yoona and whisper "I think Yuri isn't the only one who's inlove." Sooyoung then point Taeyeon grinning while looking at her phone..

" Eeh? I thought you mean this" Yoona pointed Hyoyeon who was staring at Nicole grinning..

"What is happening? I think we are left behind.." Yoona pout.

"Don't act as if you are left behind Yoong. I saw how you hold Seohyun hand and I saw you hug her." Sooyoung smirk and elbowed the younger girl.

"What?"

"Denial.." Sooyoung stock her tongue out.

"How about you ehh? I saw you give your food to Sunny. It's very very not you Soo. A shikshin is giving her food to someone. You even didn't give us your food, US Soo." Yoona retorted while crossing her arms in her chest.

"I didn't, I just let her taste my food." Sooyoung reasod out.

"It's the same Soo." 

 

Ppaak

 

"Ouch" Yoona and Sooyoung shouted at the same time.

"What are you guys talking about? Your so noisy." Taeyeon furiously whispered to avoid to get everyones attention.

"Nothing." Sooyoung lied and give an apologetic smile. Yoona and Sooyoung just giggle and secretly high five. Taeyeon just shook her head.

The bell rang. They prepare their staff and went out.

__________ 

"Why did coach call Yuri all of a sudden?" Yoona blurted out.

"Go ask coach." Sooyoung sarcastically answered

hahaha... everyone laugh..

"Anyway Jessica Yuri told us you slap Siwon. Why?" Taeyeon curiously ask, as she remember their conversation last night.

"Eeh? I saw a mosquito on his face and I want to help." Jessica lied and increase her pace..

 

 

 

bbllaagg...

 

 

"ouch"

"Watch you where your going..Pabo" Jessica shouted while dusting her dress. She look up to see who bump her, "Siwon? I should have slap him again." Jessica thought.

"I'm very sorry Ms. Jessica." Siwon bowed a couple of times.

"You should look where your going." Jessica coldly said and glared at the latter. Siwon immediately step back and hide in Victoria's back.

"I'm sorry my boyfriend is so clumsy sometimes." Victoria apologize and bowed. Jessica saw Siwon's reaction so she decided to smile warmly to the latter to ease his nervousness. Siwon saw the smile so he step forward and face Jessica.

"Nice seeing you again Ms. Jessica." Siwon politely greeted Jessica.

"Same her."

"Excuse me, do you know each other?" Victoria curiously asked and look at her boyfriend.

"Oh sorry babe, yes..we meet yesterday. This is Jessica Yuri's girlfriend." Siwon introduce Jessica to her girlfriend.

"Whaat?" Victoria shouted. Jessica was shock in Victoria's reaction, she look back and ask curiously to Taeyeon. But Taeyeon is busy glaring at Victoria, luckily Tiffany saw Jessica's face. Tiffany step forward and whisper " Pabo..That girl is Yuri's ex...I told you about her and Yuri, you never listen when I talk."Tiffany pout. Jessica give an apologetic smile.

"So this is the stupid girl who hurt my Yuri?" Jessica thought.

She look back at her friends she wink and smirk, then turn her gaze back to Victoria. "Let the show begin." she thought. She saw Victoria still in shock. She smirk again.

"Excuse me?" Jessica waved her hand in Victoria's face which made the latter to turn back to reality.

"aah---hh-- yy--es" Victoria stuttered.

"Jessica Jung Yuri's girlfriend." Jessica introduce herself and offer her hand for a hand shake.

"Victoria Song" Victoria took Jessica's hand.

"I assume you know my girlfriend?" Jessica asked and rolled her eyes.

"ahm yes she's an old friend." Victoria lied and softly answered.

"I see, well Yuri is so friendly. I always got jealous coz being Yuri's girlfriend I can't help but to feel threatened coz lot's of girls and boys wanted her. I will be the craziest person if I let her go." Jessica smirk and eyed Victoria's reaction.

"Yy-aa-hh you shou--ldn't" Victoria stuttered again. Jessica look back at her friend while grinning.

"Well nice meeting you Victoria, we have to go now my friends are waiting." Jessica point her friends at her back and bid goodbye.

"aahh Where is Yuri?" Victoria hesitantly ask.

"My seobang? Her coach called her. Why?" Jessica raise her eyesbrows and cross her arms in her chest.

"Nnothing just asking, I didn't see her with you." Victoria responded.

"Ok.. bye now." Jessica bid goodbye..

On their way to Yoonyultaesoohyo place, Sooyoung immediately run towards Jessica's side and blurted "Jessica I like you now. I like you to be Yuri's real girlfriend." she then grinned. Jessica's face turn to red as she heard Sooyoungs words. Everyone laugh at Jessica.

"Yah" Jessica shouted.