Good Morning?

The Reason is Enough

Knock..knock..

Yuri woke up upon hearing a soft knock on her door. She rub her eye, yawn and was about to stretch her arms then she felt a weight on her arms. She look at her left side and a wide smile appear in her face, she lovingly caress her girlfriend's face and wrap the blanket in her girlfriend's body. She slowly retract her arm,wore her PJ then went to the door.

"Morning.. breakfast is ready." Hyoyeon warmly smile her friend. Yuri nodded and return the smile, she the went to her bed and slowly shaking Jessica's arm. Jessica didn't budge, Yuri sign and again shook Jessica's arms and shoulder but there's no reaction at all. Yuri snuggle into Jessica's arms and gently planted thousand of kisses in her girlfriends face "My Love wake up..."she sweetly whisper.

"hmm..5 minutes more.." Jessica lazily cooed and turn her back. Yuri flip the blanket then went closer to her girlfriend, her hand touches the body of her girlfriend makes her shiver, she pull Jessica into a hug then turn her girlfriend to face her "Come on My Love..you have to wake up now, they are waiting for us." Yuri whisper and fixed Jessica's bangs. Jessica open her eyes and blink a couple of times, Yuri smile watching her girlfriend's cute actions.

"You are so cute My Love..Marry me?" Yuri girlfriend. Jessica widen her eyes "Yah! I will never accept you if that's your way of proposal." she slap her lover's forehead. Yuri pout and cuddle her girlfriend. "You won't accept me?" she then whine and playfully run her fingers in Jessica's hair. Jessica lift her head and face her lover.."Yes..I wanted to feel very special if you propose.."Jessica wink and hide her face.

"Of course My Love, you will feel very special when I propose. My Love haven't you felt how special you are now?" Yuri whisper and kiss Jessica's crown. Jessica chuckle "Seobang I do feel, what I mean is that if you propose I wanted to be very special. You know you will only propose once." Yuri shook her head, Jessica frown and slap her lover's chest.

"What do you mean by that Kwon Yuri?" Jessica glared at her lover then raise her brows. Yuri giggle "I'm not gonna propose once..coz I will propose to you a million times.." Yuri raise her hand in the air. Jessica giggle then peck Yuri's cheek.. "Promise?" she ask. Yuri shook her head again "I won't promise My Love coz I will do my best to do it." Yuri hug her girlfriend so tight.

Knock.....knock..

"Hey are you going to break my door?" Yuri shouted and carefully laid her girlfriend in the bed, she went to the door and roughly open the door. Sooyoung grinned and stock her tongue out and run downstair.. "Stop your lovey dovey, we are waiting for you like decade now..hurry up or I'll eat your food." Sooyong shouted. Yuri sign and shook her head, she turn her head and look at her girlfriend. Jessica was picking her dress and went to the bathroom.

Yuri slam to her body to her bed and sniff the scent of her girlfriend.

After a few minutes Jessica went out from the bathroom, "Let's go Seobang, I'm hungry." Jessica whine. Yuri stood up and bend down "Hop up My Love.." she offers her back. Jessica shyly climb on her lover's back. "Seobang this is the first time you offer your back to me, I thought Shin owns your back." Jessica lean her head in Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri face her girlfriend "I'm sorry My Love if you feel that way, but please don't be jealous to Shin nor compare yourself with her coz you are my girlfriend and she is my friend." Yuri sincerely muttered. Jessica nodded then kiss Yuri's cheeks. The couple went downstairs.

"Thank's God you guided them here.." Sooyoung raise her both hands and look up. Yuri put her girlfriend in the chair then went to Sooyoung and

Paak....

"Ouch.. Whaat?" Sooyoung angrily retorted.

"Jessica are you ok? You look so tired.." Sunny blurted and put her hands in Jessica's forehead. Jessica shook her head furiously. Sunny widen her eyes when she notice the hickey on Jessica's neck. Sunny gulp and lean closer "did you do it last night?" she whisper. Jessica face turns to dark red and avoid Sunny's eyes. Sunny look at her friends but she was stunned when she saw Tiffany who was sitting on her right side flip her hair and there she saw a hickey. "What the heck..? Sunny shouted..

"Cutie are you ok?" Sooyoung went to Sunny. Sunny locked her eyes in the floor "I'm ok.."she whisper.

"Tiffany unnie you look pale today, what did Taeyeon do to you?" Yoona nudge Tiffany. Tiffany was blushing to the max and just shook her head shyly.

"Yah! Leave my Fany ah alone." Taeyeon shouted and form her hand into a fist. Yoona wiggle her brows which make Taeyeon mad. She chase Yoona, Yoona run in circle then shouted "ert" Taeyeon's face turn red because of anger. Their friends are laughing hard.

"Yuri don't laugh what did you do to Jessica? Look at your girlfriend, she looks like she didn't sleep." Sooyoung shouted. Yuri stood up and was about to smack Sooyoung but the latter run in the living room, Yuri chase her. Laughter,shouting, yelling can be heared in the house. Meanwhile the girls was chatting seriously..

"Don't you two try to deny it,I have a solid evidence. Did you do it?" Sunny look at Tiffany then Jessica. The bestfriends face turn to red and head low. After Sunny slap their arms they nodded shyly.

"Really?" Sunny squeal and clap her hands. Seohyun shook her head then hide her blushing face. While Nicole was silently listening her friends conversation.

"What does it feel like?" Sunny curiously ask. 

"You can do it with your girlfriend so you will feel what we feel coz I can't express it." Jessica coldly cooed.

"Angry much?" Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Sorry..I'm just not comfortable talking about it. You will understand when you experience it" Jessica hold Sunny's hand. Sunny's face turn red upon hearing Jessica's words. 

"Why are you blushing Sunny?" Tiffany mocked Sunny. Sunny slap Tiffany's arms. Her friends was laughing at her.

"Stop laughing guys.." Sunny yelled at her friends.

"Anyway did you guys plan this?" Sunny look at the duo sternly. Tiffany and Jessica shook their head wildly.

"No..." Tiffany and Jessica muttered in unison..

"haha.. you guys, so defensive ehh..." Sunny friends more.

paak..

"ouch.." Sunny groan in pain, she rub her forehead and glared at the duo.
 

"Sunny wwhy are you so curious about our experience? You wanted to experience it, did you?" Tiffany tease Sunny more which causes Sunny's face turn to dark red. Jessica high five her bestfriend.

"I should be the one teasing you guys, not you." Sunny whine..

"Sunny ask Sooyoung now.." Jessica laugh hard then her friends laugh along..

"Stop it.. You want me to tell anyone what I saw?" Sunny threatened Tiffany and Jessica as she pointed their neck. Tiffany and Jessica innocently look at their neck and their eyes widen when they saw the hickeys, automatically their face turn to red and cover their neck with their hair. Sunny laugh hard when she saw her friends actions.

"Why are you laughing Cutie?" Sooyoung ask while rubbing her arms.

"Look at kdjojdao" Tiffany and Jessica cover Sunny's mouth "Try to speak a single word, I'll make sure your coffin is ready." Jessica whisper.

"Speak and that will be your last words." Tiffany muttered softly. Sunny gulp and nodded her head. The duo release Sunny.

"Hey why are you bullying my Cutie?" Sooyoung defended her girlfriend. Sunny went to Sooyoung and pout.

"Are you bullying My Love Soo.." Yuri gently grab her girlfriend and glared at Sooyoung..

"Don't you dare threatened My Fany ah Soo.." Taeyeon butted in and defended her girlfriend.

"Protective erts.." Yoona shouted, stock her tongue out then run upstairs.

"Come back her Im Yoo na...."Yuri and Taeyeon shouted. Sooyoung laugh and " You guys should let your girlfriend rest..erts" Sooyoung shouted and run.. Yuri and Taeyeon chase the shikshins again. Hyoyeon sign and shook her head.

"You will get used to it." Hyoyeon look at the girls then awkwardly smile. The girls nodded their heads and eat their foods.