Hear me out plss...

The Reason is Enough

Hi guys..Thank you very much and I will try my best for you guys..enjoy...

Nwie can you help me decide who is the most romantic among them?..Thanks..god bless..

______________

Diner date of Taeny couple....

"Fany ah I don't know what I did in my past life that I was so blessed now.." Taeyeon move her chair towards Tiffany..

"What do you mean Tae?" Tiffany look at her girlfriend while raising her left eyebrow..

Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand "I mean, I'm very lucky to have you in my life Fany ah (hold Tiffany's hand) You are my angel and I'm very happy right now..It's been a long time I feel this kind of happiness..I keep my heart locked but you manage to open and stole my heart." Tiffany's face turn to red and playfully slap Taeyeon chest.."Stop making me blush Tae tae.." Tiffany whine and pout..

"I love you my angel.." Taeyeon captured Tiffany kiss and the kiss turn to passionate..The night end with a huge smile plastered in their faces....

______

yoonyultaesoohyo place..

The girls was in the living room watching TV.. Taeyeon entered the house grinning..

"Wow no need to tell us how happy you are Tae..we can see it in your face clearly.." Sooyoung muttered and turn her gaze back to the TV..

"How was your night Tae?" Yul stood up and hug Taeyeon..

"It's the best night ever Yul..I could die now..haha.." Taeyeon hug back Yuri while laughing..

"Tae we are so happy for you.." Hyoyeon butted in and hug Taeyeon..Yoona and Sooyoung also hug Taeyeon..They spend the night star gazing and chatting..

_____________

Jeti...

RING....RING....

T: Jessie... ( yelled)

J: Tiff don't shout..I'm not deaf (yelled)

T: sorry..I'm just happy,super happy.. wait are you crying?

J: Tiff (sobs) I was a fool..fool thinking she will fall for me..

T: what are you talking Jessie..

J: Yuri..(sobs) Yuri and Victoria are together now Tiff..

T: What? are you sure? Who told you?

J: I hope this answer all your question Tiff, I saw them kissing..(sobs) Kissing Tiff..

T: whaat? Wait Jessie I'll ask Tae tae ok..bye..

Tiffany ended the call immediately, she don't want her bestfriend to protest. She dialed her girlfriend number..

RING..RING.....

T: Hello my angel..

F: Tae tell me the truth, Is Victoria and Yuri  together again?

T: What? No.. Who told you that?

F: Jessie.. She saw Yuri and Victoria kissing..

T: Yes it's true that they kiss  but because of that kiss Yuri realize that she love Jessica. Yuri is so down Tiff even she smile and laugh her eyes shows the opposite.

F: She hurt my bestfriend Tae..she deserve it..

T: Fany ah..Yuri wanted to clear all her doubts coz she wanted to give everything to Jessica..and that includes her whole heart that's why she tried to figure out her feeling..Pls don't hate her..

F: What should we do Tae? Jessie is so down as well..

T: I'll tell Yuri about what Jessica saw so she can fix this mess..

F: That's great Tae tae..You are the best..I love you...

T: I love you more my angel..

F: Tae tae I need to call Jessie..See you at school my Tae tae..

T: Ok my angel..sleep well..I love you so much..mwwaah...

The call ended..

____________

The prank girls are in the campus already when suddenly Yoona shouted..

"Race"

"Yoong we have class.. remember?" Taeyeon slap Yoona's forehead.

"Ouch.. then we'll skip class.. It's been a long time.. come on guys.. Race..Race..." Yoona shouted while clapping her hands..The other girls are laughing seeing Yoona's actions.

"No Yoong, I miss my angel and she will kill me if I skip class.." Taeyeon exclaim..

"Whaat? our Taengoo is wipped.." Yoona shouted while running in circle..

"What did you say Im Yoo na?" Taeyeon eyes are on fire and her face turn to red..

"You are wipped,wipped,wipped.." Yoona playfully repeat the words..

"I'm going to kill you Yoong.." Taeyeon chase Yoona..They are running in circles in the ground..Yoona keep on laughing... After a minute of chasing Yoona. Taeyeon caught Yoona and started punching Yoona's arm,back..

"Help.." Yoona shouted.. Yuri run to help her twin sister, she hug Taeyeon and drag away from Yoona.

"Yul don't you dare take her side." Taeyeon sternly pointed Yoona..

"Tae I love you so much but I can't let you kill my sis." Yul explain herself. Taeyeon glared at Yuri, Yuri gulp and step backward..

"Run Yoong.. Run for your life.." Yul shouted while laughing.. 

"I'll kill you both.." Taeyeon shouted and chase the twin. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shook their head..After the chasing game the 3 girls where tired and went to their room.. The whole class the prank girls where sleeping because they didn't sleep last night...

Poke..poke..

"Auuggh.." Taeyeon groan..

Poke..poke..

"What?" Taeyeon yelled.

"Tae tae." Tiffany whine..

"Oh my God.. Sorry Fany ah..sorry.." Taeyeon immediately stand up and hug her girlfriend..Tiffany giggled.

"It's ok Tae tae..Why are you guys sleeping?"Tiffany crossed her arms in her chest.

"We didn't sleep last night...We keep on chatting,laughing, teasing and other stuff.." Taeyeon pout and wrap her arms in Tiffany's waist..

"Is that so? Anyway did you tell Yuri?" Tiffany put her hands in Taeyeon's neck and peck Taeyeon's lips..

"Oo--oh I forgot..hehe.. wait fany ah.." Taeyeon release Tiffany from her embrace and woke Yuri up..

"Yuri wake up..Wake up.."

"Aauuggh Tae let me sleep more.." Yuri whine..

"Wake up now, as in Now or you will regret it." Taeyeon shouted..

"Ok..ok..I'm up now..what is it?" Yuri burst out her annoyance..Taeyeon turn her back to look at her girlfriend, Tiffany smiled at her girlfriend and mouthed "Tell her". Taeyeon nodded

"Yul..(take a deep breath) Jessica saw you kissing Victoria and she think you two get back together." Taeyeon softly cooed..Yuri widen her eyes with mouth open. "Why I didn't think about it? Pabo" Yuri schold herself.

"Where is she now?" Yuri panickly ask..

"She's in our music room now.. and Yul if you hurt her again, I will personally take her away from you.." Tiffany butted in and rolled her eyes..Yuri nodded and took her phone and to make a call..

Ring..ring...

"hello can you ready the beach? and pls do it now and make it perfect.." Yuri blurted.

"Ok ma'am" a girl in the other line responded..

"We'll be there after an hour ok.." Yuri ended the call and run to the music room.. When she arrive at the music room she scan the room.. She saw Jessica on the corner, looking at the sky.. Yuri tip toed and when she is near she cleared ..Jessica turn her head and was shock when she saw Yuri.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica coldly ask and look away..Yuri took a deep breath and gather all her strength.. "I don't want to see you Yuri..pls stay away.." Jessica thought..

"Love.. I mean Jessica you misunderstood everything.. Can you gave me a chance to explain? pls hear me out." Yuri kneeled down and look straight in Jessica face..

"What? You don't have to explain, We are just friends Yuri I am not your girlfriend. And  for what I saw, it's very clear you don't need to explain nor tell me what happen." Jessica blurted and glared at the tan girl. Jessica stand up and walk away.. Yuri immediately stood up and approach Jessica..

Yuri cup Jessica's face and look straight in latters eyes..Jessica slap Yuri's hands but Yuri keep her grip and muttered  "Jessica you are very special for me..I never treated you as my friend. Victoria and I where done a long time.. pls I'm begging you hear me out.." Yuri bit her lower lips.. Jessica step back and stared at the tan girl.

"I told you no need to explain and don't lie to me. I saw it with my own eyes Yuri.." Jessica glared at the tan girl..

"That kiss was nothing Jessica, that kiss clears my mind, open my eyes and hear what my hearts is mumbling..." Jessica keep silent, she don't know what to respond..

" Can we talk this to another place?" Yuri offer her hands to Jessica.. Jessica stared at Yuri's hand.

"trust me pls.." Yuri whisper

"Why would I trust you?"

" because you ..you own me.." Yuri whisper and look down..

"You can trust me because you own me Jessica Jung.." Yuri repeated and this time she look straight in Jessica's eyes.. Jessica look away to hide her red face.. "What  is she doing now?" Jessica ask herself.

"What do you mean?" Jessica muttered. "Why can't you say it Yuri?" Jessica thought.

Yuri hold Jessica's hand and reassure her that she'll know what she mean. Jessica let out a small smile.

"I'll tell you later. So can we go now?" Yuri ask again. Jessica nodded.