A bet?

The Reason is Enough

"aahhm guys want a bet? who ever can pursuade her partner first can have everything she wanted.." Hyoyeon blurted and wink at her friends. Her friends was smiling widely.

"Let's go" Yoona shouted. The prank girls run immediately to their partner.

"Hyunie..pls forgive me..I can't stand like this..pls.." Yoona whine,pout and show puppy eyes.

"Nic...I'm so down now..pls forgive me.." Hyoyeon holds Nicole hands and pout.

"Cutie...I'm really sorry..I'm dying here can you pls forgive me.." Sooyoung whine and look intensely in Sunny's eyes..

"Fany ah... pls...plss..plss forgive me..I'm begging you, I want to enjoy this day with you.." Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face in her level and showed a puppy eyes..

"Love...I'm deeply sorry.." Yuri took Jessica's hand and put it in her chest.."can you feel that my heart is broken now?" Yuri whine and pout.

The prank girls keep on whining,pouting and sweet talking for half hour but still fail. They seat at the near bench with a heavy heart...

"They are so hard to please as if our mistake is so damn big." Sooyoung muttered and let out a heavy sign..

"Yes.. Girls are so difficult to read..they are so complicated.."Hyoyeon shook her head and close her eyes.

"You're a girl also Hyo, don't forget it." Taeyeon retorted.

"Yes but I'm not like that." Hyoyeon reason out.

------

The glee club girls..

"Girls I think I'm going to give in if Hyo will do it again.." Nicole whisper and pout.

"Same her Nic."Sunny agreed. The other girls nodded as well.

"Tiffany?" A guy shouted from a distance. The girls turn their heads towards the voice..

"Nichkyun?" Tiffany hesitantly whisper..

"Hi Tiff, what are you doing her?" Nichkyun ask and beam a sweet smile.

"Shopping..you know me.." Tiffany also showed her eye smile.

"Here we go again" The prank girls muttered under their breath.

"How about you girls join us for lunch?" Nichkyun shyly ask.The girls look at the prank girls which are now hanging their heads low. The girls was hesitant to accept the offer coz they know that the other girls will feel jealous and insecure again.

"Im so-" Nichkyun cut Tiffany.."You're saying no to me now? pls Tiff it's been a long time we hang out." Nichkyun whine and pout. The girls giggled coz they find Nichkyun actions so cute.

"Ok..lets go.." Tiffany smiled at Nichkyun.

"Yes"Nichkyun yelled and raised his hands in the air..They went to the nearest restaurant. They chat happily while the prank girls was silent the whole time..

"We need to act cool..If we feel something squeeze the hand beside you." Yuri whispered to her friends, her friends just nodded their heads.

"Kwon why so silent eeh?" Taecyeon notice the gilrs infront of them was so silent.Yuri just smile at Taecyeon.

"I can't believe you girls are so hot and beautiful when you're not in your jersey attire." Wooyoung exclaim and smile widely to the girls.

"Yes we should have been easy with you in our game." Donghae added..

"No need to be easy with us, we already beat you guys in a rough game remember?" Hyoyeon burst out her annoyance.. Donghae clenced his fists.Nicole hold Hyoyeon hand to calm the latter.The glee clubs starting to feel the sudden change of mood.

"Yeah.. I remember..How was your stomach Kwon? I think it still hurt now..haha.."Kyuhyun laugh when he remember he elbowed Yuri in the game..

"Eeh? I thought you are tickling me on that time.." Yuri answer and fake a laugh.

"You groan in pain Kwon." Kyuhyun sternly muttered.

"You heard wrong Kyu, I was giggling on that time.." Yuri retorted and glared at the latter..

"What about your face Kim?" Nichkyun butted in and eyed Taeyeon.

"What about my face?" Taeyeon repeat Nichkyun question. The glee girls where listening silently.

"Ohh..You forgot you kiss the floor Kim?" Nichkyun sarcastically cooed.

"Yeah I remember it..It's because your foot is bigger than your face that why I slip." Taeyeon retaliate and rolled her eyes to the latter..

"What did you say?" Nichkyun stood up and went to Taeyeon side.

"If I where you I wouldn't do that." Sooyoung block Nichkyun and glared at the angry guy.

"Nich stop it..Let's go.."Taecyeon drag Nichkyun out to the restaurant.

"We'll see you girls soon and you should be ready" Donghae threatened the girls then follow his friends.

"We are ready always and can't wait to see you soon." Yoona shouted at Donghae..The glee girls let out a heavy sign.

"I think it's time to go home now." Sunny exclain and her friends nodded their heads. The prank girls where silent and just follow their partners..The prank girls forgot about the bet coz they are still pissed in what happen awhile ago.