Friends?

The Reason is Enough

 

 
At Cafeteria
 
Tiffany pov
 
I saw my friends chatting happily. I guided Jessie to our table. My friends give me a confuse look, I just give them my famous eye-smile. I offer a seat for Jessie then I take my seat.
 
" Guys you meet her earlier right? I'll introduce her again. This is my bestfriend Jessica Jung." I excitedly introduce my bestfriend to my friends and Jessie stood up then bow a couple of time and offer her hands for a hand shake. My friends introduce themselves..
 
" Unnie welcome in Soshi High.I am Seo Joo-hyun but you can call me Seohyun Unnie" Seohyun politely introduce herself and welcome jessie.
 
Jessica was about to reply but sunny blurted in " Hope you can join our club, tiff said you can sing well" sunny cooed
 
"by the way I'm Lee Soon-kyu but pls call me Sunny" Sunny continued with aegyo.
 
" Well Soshi High is great and nice meeting you guys. About your club -she paused- Hmmm.. why not." Jessica smile warmly.
 
" Really? yes!" seohyun and sunny said in unison while giving jessica a warm hug.
 
" Hi, I'm Nicole Jung by the way. Nice meeting you and welcome to Soshi High and in our club." Nicole bowed then shake jessica's hand.
 
" Same here" Jessica short reply.
 
We started chatting, I guess my friends like jessica even sometime jessie shows here cold attitude. The bell rung and it's our cue to return to our classes. Anyway our club is called the Glee club, we are popular because we won every contest we participated but not as popular as the baskeball team.
 
We where walking to our class room when..
 
 
 
Blaaag...
 
end of tiffany pov
 
 
 
Yoona Pov
 
When we arrive in our place, I immediately hit the couch. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went to the kitchen to prepare our lunch. While watching TV, sooyoung slam her in the couch while pouting. "Aish this shikshin" I hissed and ignore her. I was scanning the channel to find something interesting when I spotted a movie. The Home Alone 1, it's a comedy and a movie full of pranks. While watching I was laughing so hard and an idea came up. I smiled evily.
 
"What is that smile means?" Sooyoung asked me, then whisper " You can share you  know"
 
" You really wanna know?" I asked her while grinning.
 
" Don't you dare leave me hanging in the air yoong. Spill it out" sooyoung said in a serious tone, and while crossing her arms in her chest.
 
" Someone's impatient eehh?" I more.
 
" Yah! Want to die now" she yell in frustation. I was laughing in her responds. I took a deep breath then told her my plan. We are laughing so loud when taeyeon called us to eat.
 
After eating, we silently sneak out to start our plan.
 
" Done yoong.." Sooyoung mouthed.
 
" Tae we should go now" I drag her out of our place leaving Hyoyeon.
 
"Why is the door widely open?" Tae ask me while rolling her eyes to us.
 
" Coz we're going out now." I simply answered while looking aaway.
 
" Hyo lock the door ok?" sooyoung shouted. Hyoyeon just nodded in responds.
 
Hyoyeon slowly close the door then..
 
 
 
Bbblllaaag....
 
Flour are all over hyoyeon head and face..
 
"Bwwwaaahhahahha" yoona and sooyong laugh so loud.
 
END Yoona pov
 
 
 
Hyoyeon pov
 
" AAUugh" I groaned.
 
" I'll kill you both" I shouted and started chasing them
 
I keep on chasing them, we are now running like an idiot and everyone is looking at us but I didn't mind. I want to take my revenge. We are now in the hallway, I was so near to them so I jump unto sooyoung, I got her, well I was so lucky because when i jump on sooyoung she accidentally grab yoona's hand..
 
They groaned then I smile evily, I dragged them into the ground. Then someone poked my shoulder. I turn my head angrily to know who poked me in this time.
 
" Eeeheem.. Arent you forgot something?" she ask me while her hands is on her hips.
 
" What? I'm in the middle of something here, can't you see it?" I yell at her in frustration while pointing Yoona and Sooyoung.
 
" Ooh I'm sorry for disturbing you but YOU JUST KNOCK US ALL DOWN PABO" the blonde girl yelled back at me.
 
I look at her back and saw 3 girls dusting their uniforms, then in the corner there's a girl pressing her knees with her hanky then I saw blood oozing from her knees. 
 
I quickly release my grip in Yoona's and Sooyoung's collar and run towards the poor girl.
 
" Hey! are you ok?" I softly asked her, and she only nodded in responds. "Let me help you" I took her hanky and press it, she wince in pain. " You are not ok, I'll take you to the clinic now." I didn't wait for her responds. I grab her left hand and put it in my shoulder then I put my right hand on her waist to support her. I turn my head and told them we are going to the clinic.. "Ok" they said in unison.
 
END of hyoyeon pov
 
 
Seohyun POV
 
We are holding our hands while walking. We chatting happily when suddenly someone grab my shoulder that I lose my balance and accidentally pull my friends down. Nicole hit her knee edge of wall and I saw her knee bleeding. I was about to help Nicole when I saw Jessica Unnie approach the girls who cause all of this. I stop and look at the girls that are still on the ground and was been drag. I was shocked when I realize who it was, it is Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona..
 
" Ooh I'm sorry for disturbing you but YOU JUST KNOCK US ALL DOWN PABO" I heard Jessica-unnie shouted. I was really thankful that we have Jessica-unnie now. I saw Hyoyeon unnie run towards and help Nicole. We just stared at them then we heard Hyoyeon unnie telling us that they are going to the clinic. We just said "Ok" as our respond to Hyoyeon unnie. I saw Tiffany unnie patting Jessica unnie back, trying to calm down the latter.
 
"I'm very sorry for the trouble that we've cause" taeyeon unnie bow on us, followed by yoona and sooyoung..
 
End of Seohyun pov
 
Taeyeon Pov
 
I was laughing while watching my friends chasing each other. Suddenly I heard a loud thud, I run and found Hyoyeon on top of sooyoung. I laugh secretly thinking Sooyoung face on the floor. When I was about to pull hyoyeon I saw 6 more bodies on the floor. I was shock and just stare at them. It seems like hyoyeon didn't notice they hurt other people cause she just drag Soo and yoong on the ground. I saw the blonde girl approach Hyoyeon and a few minutes past they are now shouting to each other...
 
After a few minutes. Hyoyeon told us that they we'll go to the clinic. I look at the other girls, I walk closer to them..
 
" I am very sorry for the trouble we've ccause." I bowed a couple times. I glared at yoona and sooyoung and mouthed to come here.
 
" I'm sorry" yoona and sooyoung said in unison.
 
" please forgive us." sooyoung bowed each of the girls.
 
" Aiish we are so late. what will we do now?" the red haired girl blurted. I look at her and then " don't worry we'll take the responsibility. Let's go" I cooed. I pull my two friends and whisper " You will clean our place and gym for 1 month"
 
"Tae" yoona and sooyoung whine. I hissed and I rolled my eyes, they just nodded and their head hung low.
 
We arrive at our room. I took the liberty to talk to our teacher and explain everything. Luckily she let us pass but warned us to never do this again. I look back to the girls behind, I give them a warm smile and give them a thumbs up.
 
We take our seats and started listening to our teacher. I steal glances to the red haired girl, I don't know why I did it. When i return my gaze towards the red haired girl, our eyes meet " Omo..otooke?" I asked myself "Relax Kim Taeyeon, act cool..act cool.." I mentally encourage myself. I just nod and smile at her and then...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She smiled back.. "Wow..what a smile" I thought.."What happen to my heart now? sSlow down buddy" I place my hand on my chest and closed my eyes..
 
TBC