Back to shool.....

The Reason is Enough

In yoonyultaesoohyo place

Everyone is on the living room, happily chatting..

"Guys can we visit unnie now?" Shin blurted, her friends look at her in disbelief.

"Baby it's already late, we'll visit unnie tomorrow ok?" Hyoyeon answered Shin and give a reassuring smile. Shin shook her head..

"I just miss her so much." Shin bit her lower lips and forcely beam a smile.

"We miss her too" The girls shouted in unison..

"Ok we will go there, I bet unnie will be happy seeing us together again, right?" Sooyoung hold Shin's hand and gently queeze it.

"Baby.." Yuri hug Shin tightly and "Don't cry ok? You have us and unnie is always with us, in our hearts" she whisper then point Shin's heart and gently kiss Shin's cheek. Shin smile warmly at Yuri and caress Yuri's face "Thank you Yul." Shin hug Yuri tightly.

"Baby don't be sad, please." Yoona butted in and grab Shin from Yuri's embrace and hug Shin tightly. Shin nodded and hug back.

"Baby come here I want to hug you also" Sooyoung whine and pout..

"Ooh Soo.."Shin run to Sooyoung and hug her friend tightly.

"Hey what about me?" Hyoyeon playfully pointed herself and shows her puppy eyes. Shin giggle and peck Hyoyeon cheek and hug her tightly.

"Baby I miss her also" Taeyeon sadly blurted, she lift her head up to prevent her tears to fall. Shin went to Taeyeon and hug tightly. "We all miss her Tae.." Shin cup Taeyeon face and smile widely.

"Hug me again." Taeyeon whine and pout. Shin giggle and hug her friend again.

"That's enough Tae..Let's go. Baby wear a coat and scarf." Yuri butted in and grab Shin.

"Jealous Yul?" Taeyeon mocked Yuri, Yuri stock her tongue out and chuckle.

"You guys are still the same, childish.."Shin shouted, her friends face her then pout. Shin chuckle and slap her friends arms. "Enough let's go" she muttered and walk to the door. Her friends follow her.

Shin's house..

The girls went in the garden. A small smile plastered in their lips seeing the pantheon in the center of the garden.

"It's been a long time, Unnie how are you?" Yoona caress the pantheon and put the fresh flower's they pick in the garden..

"Unnie.." Shin swept the  pantheon then gently kissed the top of the pantheon.

"Unnie I miss you so much. I'll be staying here for a while but I still have to go back in Japan. Help me unnie, all the strength ang courage I build for so many years was vanished. So how can I have it back when I know for sure I can't have that person in my side forever?." Shin whisper under her breath while caressing her unnie's picture. 

The girls watch Shin caressing their unnie's picture. A bitter smile plastered in their faces.

"Baby, what will happen if you'll know that she is your mother?" Yuri thought and look straightly at Shin.

The girls keep on talking their unnie as if they will receive a responds. Laughter,giggling, teasing, shouting can be heard in the garden.

_______

At school

They basketball girls was been called by their coach. They left Shin in their girlfriends.

Gyuri transfer in Taeyeon's school and wanted to be in the same class with her ex. She was so excited to see the reaction of Taeyeon but to her dismay Taeyeon was not in the class, she scan the room and she only see Shin, Tiffany and her friends. She introduce herself and immediately take her seat.

"Tiff are you ok?" Jessica nudge her friend. Tiffany nodded slowly while glaring at Gyuri.

"Leave her alone, don't mind her." Sunny whisper and rub Tiffany's back. Nicole and Seohyun just smiled at Tiffany.

Lunch Time.....

"Where are they?" Shin blurted while turning her head looking for her friends.

"Maybe they are in the gym." Nicole muttered.

"To the gym then." Seohyun happily exclaim. They girls followed her, while on their way they saw Victoria and Gyuri chatting in a bench.

"Are they planning together on how they can have our girlfriends back?" Tiffany glared at the two girls.

"Come on girls Tae and Yul love you so much. Trust them." Shin reassure the two girls then drag Tiffany and Jessica to the gym. The duo just let Shin drag them. When they arrive in the gym, they saw their lover's practicing so hard and their coach keep on shouting on them.

"What happen?" Sunny ask while frowning.

"We bettter not disturb them or coach will punished them more." Nicole blurted and went outside. The girls are worried for their lovers. They all went in the cafeteria and eat their lunch.

_______

The basketball girls went in the gym. They saw their coach in the center and holding a ball. The coach throw the ball to them." We need to practice girls, and this time we need to be serious. The Soshi basketball team ask you to play with them again. I bet they can't accept their loss last time and wanted to gain back their pride. Should we let them?" Their coach shouted and dribble the ball hard.

"Of coarse not coach.." The girls shouted back.

"Ok let's start this hard training then." Their coach went to side and took the whole basket of balls.

"Girls give me 50 rounds first then do the routine ok?" Their coach took all the equipments for the training. They girls started running inside the court. 10 minutes past and the girls still running..

"How many rounds now?" Their coach shouted.

"45 coach." Yoona shouted. Their coach nodded and went to the center and put some cones, the cones was placed in a zigzag pattern.

"Girls listen, after the routine I want you to pass this cones while dribbling the ball without touching this cones ok?" Their couch pointed the cones and look at the girls. The girls nodded and continue jogging.

After the cones the girls was ask to do lay up in both rings from left and right side of the ring but still have to pass the cones.

The girls practice shooting from inside to outside. After the training the girls was very tired and went directly in their house. They all went in their rooms and slam their body lazily in their bed and went to their dreamland..

Ring..ring.......(No one answered), Ring......ring.......(no one answered)

" Seobang..pick up your phone.."Jessica worriedly muttered.

"Tae tae.." Tiffany sadly whispered...

_______

Next day..

The basketball girls are still practicing hard. They are always in the gym.

"Seobang.."

"Tae tae"

"Soo.."

"Yoongie"

"Hyo,," The girls whine at the same time. The basketball girls turn their heads and immediately run and hug their girlfriends..

"I miss you.." The basketball girls muttered in unison.

"How's the practice Seobang?" Jessica sweetly cooed. Yuri grinned and hug her girlfriend "I am so tired My Love but when I saw you, all the pain and tiredness was gone like a wind." Yuri wave her hand and hug her girlfriend back. Jessica chuckle and peck Yuri's cheeks "Cheesy as always.." Jessica tighten  her hug and gently wipe the sweats in her lover's face.

"My Love I miss you.. did you miss me?" Yuri playfully run her finger's in her girlfriend's face.

"Of course..that's why I am here.." Jessica beam her charming smile. 

"Aah I'm falling more deeply in love with you My Love." Yuri buried her face in her girlfriend's neck.

"Seobang.." Jessica whine..

"hmm..?"

"Nothing.. I just love calling you.." Jessica caress her lover's face..

"Hhmm My cheesy Love.hehe" Yuri giggle and gently kiss Jessica's lips..

__

"Tae tae.." Tiffany whine..

"My angel..I miss you.." Taeyeon open her arms and hug her girlfriend tightly..

"I miss you too Tae tae.." Tiffany caress Taeyeon's face..

"Fany ah I love you.." Taeyeon capture Tiffany's lips and was gladly responded by her girlfriend..