Childhood friend...

The Reason is Enough

The Glee club girls...

"Are you going with them this friday?" Sunny ask while fixing her hair. The other girls nodded except Seohyun..Everyone look at the youngest member with a questioning look..Seohyun lower hear head and whisper "Yoona didn't ask me..and all her friends already confess but she didn't..." Seohyun bit her lower lips and she held her head high so that tears won't fall.. Her friends hug her tight..

"Seo don't lose hope ok..maybe Yoona is trying to gather her courage to confess.."Jessica rub Seohyun's back..

"Jessie's right Seo..come one, Yoona's into you ok.." Tiffany added and hold Seohyun's both hands..Seohyun keep silent..

_____

At cafeteria..

"Hello My Love..." Yuri wrap her arms in Jessica's waist and kiss her cheek.. Jessica's face automatically turn red..

"Seobang..." Jessica whine..

"Where have you been?" Yuri ask while kissing and playing Jessica's hands..

"Girls time.." Jessica short respond..Yuri raise her brows..Jessica caress Yuri's face and peck her lips.."smile Seobang so that my day will be as bright as the sun.."she whisper..Yuri grinned..."My Love is cheesy now" Jessica buried her face in Yuri's neck..

"My angel look at them.." Taeyeon pointed Yulsic..

"Why Tae-tae?"

"I'm jealous" Taeyeon whine and pout...Tiffany giggled and caress Taeyeon face..."Why jealous Tae-tae?" Tiffany french kiss Taeyeon..Taeyeon was shocked for a second but responded immediately..

"eheem.."Sooyoung cleared ..Taeyeon and Tiffany hide their dark red faces..

"What was that?" Yuri mocked Taeyeon..

"That was called a love kiss Yul.." Hyoyeon high five Yuri..and the other girls where laughing..

"Hyunie are you ok?" Yoona notice Seohyun spacing out and very silent..Seohyun nodded only..Yoona let out a heavy sign..

"Hyunie.." Yoona whine and pout..but to her dismay, Seohyun ignore her..

The fan girls of the basketball team approach them and give chocolates, flowers and letters. The basketball girls was smiling widely and thanking the fan girls..Their girlfriends grind their teeth and clenched their fists..

The basketball girls keep on giggling ignoring their girlfriends..

"Soo..Yul...Tae..Hyo...Yoong.." a girl shouted while running towards the girls.. The basketball girls watch the girl approaching.. "Shin?" Sooyoung blurted..

"Soo" the girl jump and hug Sooyoung...Sooyoung lift and turn the girl a few times while laughing..

"Choi Sooyoung don't you dare hug me.." Sunny's curse under her breath...

The girl went down then hug and kiss Yuri's cheek.."Yul" the girl whine..Yuri giggle..She hug back the girl and face the girl then pout...

"Why are you pouting?" the girl ask while caressing Yuri's face..

"Kwon Yuri I'll kill you..just try to whine and pout,I'll punch your face" Jessica clenched her fists...

"becuase you didn't hug me first.."Yuri whine and pout..

"aahh my baby..." then the girl shower Yuri's face with kisses..Jessica can't hold her anger anymore she kick the chair and went in Yuri's feet.. Yuri just look at the chair and turn her attention again to the girl..Jessica's face went turn dark red because of anger...

"What about me?" Taeyeon whine and pout..

"What Tae-tae? How dare you...grr.."Tiffany stomped her foot and grind her teeeth..

"Oohh my Taengoo..come here.."Taeyeon went to the girl and they hug each other. The girl kiss Taeyeon cheeks..

"Miss me?" The girl ask Taeyeon..Taeyeon nodded wildly and pout...

"Kim Taeyeon..." Tiffany's shouted in her mind..

"So you forgot about me?" Hyoyeon pretended mad and face back the girl.. The girl backhug Hyoyeon and turn her to face the girl..

"How can I forgot my baby?" The girl cup Hyoyeon's face, Hyoyeon pout and whine..The girl kiss Hyoyeon's cheeks and forehead..Hyoyeon grinned..

"Hyo you're dead..." Nicole whisper under her breath..

"I thought I am your baby?" Yoona whine and pout.. The girl broke the hug from Hyoyeon then went to Yoona...

"You are my baby.."The girl kiss Yoona's cheeks and hug her tightly..

"I miss you my baby.." The girl muttered and face Yoona..Seohyun's face turn to red and look away.."I hate you Im Yoon ah.."She thought..

"Why is it that Yuri got plenty of kisses?" Yoona whine..

"That's because she love me more.." Yuri proudly exclaim and grinned..

When the basketball girls turn their heads, they gulp and the smile's disappeared..They saw that the hell mode of their girlfriend was on..They went immediately to their girlfriends..

"auugg..."The basketball groan in pain...

"Shin this is my one and only beautiful girlfriend..Jessica Jung" Yuri introduced her girlfriend to her childhood friend.. Shin look at Jessica and smiled.."Nice meeting you..I'm Shin se Kyung..their childhood friend.." Shin pointed the basketball girls..Jessica tried to smile and introduced herself. Yuri hug her girlfriend but was been elbowed..Yuri secretly groan in pain..

"Shin this is my angel..Tiffany Hwang.." Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand but Tiffany kick Taeyeon's legs..Taeyeon close her eyes..

"Hi..nice to meet you.." Shin smiled and bow..Tiffany half smile and bow..

"Shin this is my cuttie..Sunny Lee" Sooyoung wrap her arms in Sunny's shoulder but Sunny step on Sooyoung's foot.. Sooyoung lower her head..

"Hello there.."Shin ssmiled..

"Shin this is my Nicole..Nicole Jung.."Hyoyeon backhug Nicole and rested her chin on Nicole's shoulder..Nicole raise her shook her shoulder..Hyoyeon accidentally bit her tongue..She winced in pain..

Shin giggle and greeted Nicole.. "So I assume you're Yoona's girl?" Shin look at Seohyun..Seohyun shook her head..

"oohh Sorry.." Shin apologize.. "It's ok" Seohyun responded..

"Soon Shin..soon.." Sooyoung butted in..everyone laugh except Seohyun and Yoona..

"Shin you should come with us in Jeju island this friday..I won't accept no for an answer.."The basketball said in unison..

"I have two new friends can I bring them?" Shin ask.. "Sure, as long as you're coming with us" Sooyoung muttered and the other girls nodded..

It's been a long time Shin since we hang out..It's a good chance for us and for you to know my future wife.."Yuri wink at Shin and hug Jessica tightly..Jessica blush..

"I'm still mad at you Yuri."Jessica whisper..

"ok.." Shin smiled at her childhood friends..

_________

Yoona's confession

"Yoong ready?" Sooyoung ask Yoona while patting her head..

"Hey..that's my sis ofcourse she's ready and she'll gonna get her girl.." Yuri proudly exclaim..

"Thanks guys..Let's go" Yoona cooed..

Yoona grab her guitar and waited for Seohyun..

Seohyun didn't want to go with Sooyoung..but Sooyoung drag her forcely.. Seohyun beg Sooyoung but it didn't work..When they arrive infront the music room Sooyoung whisper "Sorry" the push Seohyun hard.. Seohyun fell into the ground.. She was dusting her dress when rose petals suddenly fall onto her..Her eyes widen and when she look down she realized that there's a red carpet covered by rose petals..She decided to follow the red carpet and her eyes went bigger when she saw Yoona on the center of the room..Seohyun froze..

Yoona approach Seohyun, She offered her hand..Seohyun took her hand and they walk hand in hand. When they arrive at the center,Yoona gestured Seohyun to sit..Yoona stand infront of Seohyun and started strumming her guitar.."This is for you Hyunie.."Yoona muttered

 

                            Changes In My Life

                                Jed Medella

 

 

 

I was not so happy being lonely living without you
So I prayed so hard for your love in my heart I needed you
 
Yoona look straight in Seohyun eyes while singing

Then I looked up in the sky and I’m thinking why oh why, 
These are all the many changes in my life

 

After all the caring and the laughter, no one is like you
I am not a preacher with a sermon, I’m so in love with you
‘Cause to live without your love like the sun that shines above
Is the magic of the changes in my life

And I’ll never forget your love
You and I we were meant to be
 
"We are meant to be Hyunie" Yoona blurted

Sweet as rain falling from the sky
You and I
These are all the many changes in my life
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrilife.html ]
Listen to these words I want to give you on our love so true
Don’t forget I love you and I need you, I’ll always be with you
So just looked up in the sky and youýll find out why oh why
These are all the many changes in my life

And I’ll never forget your love
You and I we were meant to be
Sweet as rain falling from the sky
You and I
These are all the many changes
These are all the many changes
These are all the many changes in my life

 

And I’ll never forget your love
You and I we were meant to be
Sweet as rain falling from the sky
You and I
These are all the many changes
These are all the many changes
These are all the many changes in my life
These are all the many changes
These are all the many changes
These are all the many changes in my life.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyunie you change my life, and I love it..Will you continue changing my life? and be in my life forever?" Yoona face Seohyun..Seohyun tears falls freely..Yoona wipe it out and whisper "please don't cry Hyunie"
 
"I thought you never like or love me Yoong..I hated you coz you make me feel this way.." Seohyun cried and covered her face..
"Sorry Hyunie if it took a long time but the truth is I love you from the first time I saw you..pls be my girlfriend." Yoona kneeled down to face Seohyun. Seohyun look up and hug Yoona tight.."Yes Yoong.." Seohyun whisper. Yoona smiled widely..
"I love you My Hyunie.. Seohyun giggle and wipe her tears.."I love you Yoong..