I have loved you for so many years..

The Reason is Enough

The table is set, the girls was only waiting for Yuri and Yoona. Jessica suddenly felt uneasy, she went to the kitchen to drink some water when Taeyeon appear..

"You ok Jessica?" Taeyeon worriedly tap Jessica's shoulder. Jessica nodded her head in responds and force a smile.

"Where are they? Aissh those guys never change.." Sooyoung irretatedly exclaim and ruffled her hair in frustration. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon shook their heads after seeing Sooyoung's action. Shin on the other hand was feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Shin are you ok?" Jessica notice Shin's face. Shin look at her with a confused face. Jessica frown seeing Shin's face.

"I don't know Jessica, I can't explain." Jessica was taken a back coz she felt the same.

"Really? Me too.. Where are they? I called Yuri's phone but she ain't picking up." Jessica squeeze her hands and tried to shrugged off her bad intuition.

"I'll call Yoong.." Shin grab her phone and dial Yoona number.

Ring.....Ring.......Ring......(no answer)

Shin hissed and slam her hand in the table. The other girls was stunned in her actions, she apologize and bow her head.

___________

Yoona Pov

We are approaching the counter when Yuri told me that she'll get her car and instructed me to wait outside for her.. When I was done paying our groceries I went outside and wait for Yuri. I was bored waiting for Yuri so I decided to go the parking lot.

"What took her so long" I ask myself while walking to the parking lot. I saw a familiar figure rushing to his car and drove away. I saw Yuri's car. "Where is she? aisshh maybe she's planning a prank on me." I thought and hide myself. I was thinking what will she do in this instance. I was tip toeing going to Yuri's car and bending my knees a little and turning my head from left to right and front and back. Suddenly I step something or should I say someone coz I hear the person groan, I look down and froze when I realize it was Yuri. I immediately lift her and I was shocked seeing lot's of blood on her shirt and she's still groaning in pain while putting a pressure on her wound. I drag her in her car and I was rushing to the hospital. I was really out of myself as we arrive in the hospital. I was standing on the emergency door, staring the doctor and nurses treating Yuri. My phone was ringing but I don't feel like moving or even talking.

"Miss, Miss.." A nurse roughly shake my shoulder. I look at her expresionless.

"What is the name of the patient and how are you related with the patient?..." The nurse bombarded me lots of question, I shook my head and gestured her to stop. I grab my phone and call Taeyeon coz I can say I was still not in myself now.

Ring....ring..

T: Yoong where are you? Come home now.. (Taeyeon yelled)

Y:......................

T:Yoong?

Y: Come here at the hospital now..

I immediately ended the call..I don't want to talk nor move. I turn my head to face the nurse, "Please wait my friends are coming." I told the nurse and sat on the nearest chair.

_________

Taeyeon's Pov

I was sitting on the couch while brushing my girlfriend's hair. I usually glance at my wristwatch and wondering where Yoona and Yuri now.

Ring.....Ring.......

T: Yoong where are you? Come home now..(I yelled)

Y: (no answer)

T: Yoong? ( I angrily shouted, I was worried sick and she called not even uttering a single word..)

Y: Come here at the hospital now..

Yoona ended the call immediately. I froze hearing her sad, shaking voice. My girlfriend shake my arms and I was back to the reality. I look at her then I dial Yoona's number..

Ring.....ring....

Y: I said come here now..(she yelled)

T: Can you have some decency to tell me why should I go to the hospital first?

Y:(crying)....

T:Yoong.. what happen? (I panic hearing her crying..)

Y: It's Yuri,just please come here immediately..I can't talk now..

She ended the call. I immediately stood up not minding my girlfriend's laying her head on my lap. She hissed,I apologize on her.

"What happen Tae?" Hyoyeon grab my hand and make me face her. I was in panic and shook my hand to loss her grip, but Sooyoung block my way. I was so annoyed in their action "DAMN...OUT OF MY WAY" I shouted. They we're shock at my actions but I just ignore them, I grab my keys and run outside.

"Tae what happen? Tell us?" Hyoyeon yelled at me. I took a deep breath and look at them, I can see in their faces how eager they are to know what is happening.

"Yuri is in the hospital now, hurry we need to go there.." I hurriedly exclaim. I run to my car, when I look back I saw my friends froze in their position.. "Hurry up..Let's go.." I shouted. All of them and went to my car.

"Taeyeon how's my Seobang?" Jessica ask me while shaking and crying. I saw my girlfriend hug her and trying to comfort her bestfriend.

"I don't know.." I whisper and drove to the hospital. When we arrive in the hospital, I scan the lobby. I saw Yoona near the emergency room.

"Yoong.." Yoona lift her head and face us, crying. I saw her shirt full of blood.

"What happen?" Sooyoung butted in and hug Yoona.. Yoona keep on crying, she didn't utter a single word. I turn my head and saw a nurse approaching us.

"Are you the friends that she was talking about?" The nurse pointed Yoona. I nodded..

"How's my friend?"

"Your friend is now in the operating room. She have to undergo an operation because her wound is very deep. Can I ask you some information about the patient?" I nodded and look at my friends.

"What happen?" Jessica butted in. She hold my hand tightly.

"She was stab and she loss lot's of blood." The nurse responded and turn her gaze back at me. She ask me lot's of questions. After that I walk back to my friends, we're waiting like an hour now and still no news about Yuri. A guy wearing a gown, cup and a mask approach us, he took off his mask.

"I'm Doctor Lee Teuk, I am the one who operated Ms. Kwon. You are her friends?" the Dr. look at us and we nodded..

"Doc how is she?" Shin worriedly ask.

"She is fine now, she will be transferred in the room later. The thing that was used to stab her almost hit her kidney, she's lucky and did you report this to the police?" We look at each other and shook our heads.

"Ok..I'll call the police and you should tell them what happen. I should go now, I have some patient's to attend to." He bow his head and walk away. I sit on Yoona's side "What happen Yoong?" I calmly ask her while squeezing her hand.

"I don't know Tae, she told me to wait outside coz she'll get her car but I waited so long so I decided to go to the parking lot and saw her lying on the ground." Yoona buried her face on my chest and cry. I rub her back and hug her tightly.

__________

Jessica Pov

I froze when I heard Taeyeon words. I can't process her words immediately. Everything is in slow motion. Taeyeon shouted again and told us to hurry up.

"Seobang don't you dare leave me.." I thought and wipe my tears away. When we arrive in the hospital, I saw Yoona lifelessly sitting near in the emergency room. I can see that she's been crying coz of her puffy and red eyes. A nurse approach us, I butted in and ask what happen. She said Yuri is now on the operating room and she said that Yuri was stab and loss lots of blood. I shook my head in disbelief.

"No..."I shouted in my mind. I feel a pair of hands hugging me, I hug back. We sat and waited outside the operating room. The doctor approach us and told us Yuri is fine now. I was relieve and able to breath. I hear Taeyeon ask Yoona what happen, I listen silently.

"Did you see who did it?" I butted in. She shook her head, I sign.

"Who can do this? Think.." Sooyoung clenched her fist.

"I saw someone rushing to his car, he seem's so familiar though.." Yoona shakingly cooed.

"Really? Did you get his plate nuumber?" Hyoyeon eagerly shook Yoona's shoulder.

"Yes..DXD XXX" Yoona answer. Then a group of police approach us, I turn my head when the recovery room door opens. I stood up and run but I was stunned when I saw Shin run and cried hard then hug Yuri tightly. I look back to my friends and saw they are talking to the police. The nurse transport Yuri to a private room, I followed them. We are now at the room and I went to Yuri's side. I lovingly caress her face and kiss her cheek.

"Seobang.. please weak up now.." I hug her tightly and wipe my tears away. I lay down beside my lover. I saw Shin on the other side of the bed holding Yuri's hand. I just shrug my thoughts away. Tiffany enter the room and call me. We went outside leaving Shin alone with my lover. I was hesitant to leave Yuri alone but Tiffany drag me outside.

"What is it Tiff?" I annoyingly cross my hands in my chest.

"Taeyeon called Yuri's mom and she wanted to talk to you." 
"What?" I yelled.

"Don't yelled at me Jessie..now go there, Taeyeon's waiting for you." Tiffany push me towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon give her phone to me, I hesitantly took her phone.

J:H--hello..

Mrs. K: Hi is this Yuri's girlfriend?

J: Yes ma'am..

Mrs. K: Call me auntie.. Thank you for taking care of my princess.

J: It's nothing (sobs) auntie..

Mrs. K: Why are you crying? She's ok right?

J: Yes she is..(sobs) I just can't help but to cry, seeing her lying in the bed.

Mrs. K: I know.. Thank you. Can you give the phone to Taeyeon? See you soon..take care

J: ok.

I give the phone to Taeyeon. Then I walk back to Yuri's room.

______

Shin's Pov

I saw the recovery room door open, I immediately run and saw Yuri lying on the stretcher unconscious or should I say sleeping. I hug her tight, I was really worried about her when I know she's in the hospital and was operated. The nurse transfer her to a private room. I saw Jessica caress Yuri's face and I just keep my hands holding Yuri's hands tightly. When Tiffany called Jessica and they went out, I wipe my tears away..

"Yul you scare the hell out me... Don't do this again or else I will die, you know how weak my heart is." I caress her face and kiss her forehead. I stare at her face and playfully run my fingers in her face.

"Yul I have something to tell you....Yul I love you so much, yeah I keep this for how many years. I have the courage to tell you this but all of it vanished when I know you have a new girlfriend and I saw how happy you are. That's enough for me..Though I'm dying inside, seeing you happy with her make's me happy as well. I will love you forever Yul." I lean forward and capture her lips. I smiled and lovingly caress her face.. 

"I have loved you for so many years Yul and I will continue loving you.." I whisper.....