You are ert...ooppss perfect i mean....

The Reason is Enough

At Jung residence.....

Everyone was busy preparing for the dinner and the presents except Jessica who was lazily sitting at the couch and keep on slamming her phone in the couch.

"What is that face unnie? You are not a Jung anymore..eww..that's why Yuri unnie forget you." Krystal show a disgusted face then sister. Jessica glared at her younger sister and didn't utter a single word. She's really not in the mood now.

"Mom my pet is not in the mood, I don't want her anymore. Can we throw her out in the house?" Krystal shouted and playfully rolled her eyes in her sister.

"Haha.. very funny. I'm dying laughing here.." Jessica sarcastically muttered.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5_M9E8Tgety8nyQZmS76

 

"Whatever Jessiecat/ Jessiedog.." Krystal run away and stock her tongue out. Jessica sign and look at her phone. "I hate you Seobang, how can you forget me?" She thought then throw her phone in the couch then went to the kitchen.

Ring....ring.......(no answer)

Jessica was looking something to eat. She heard her phone ringing but she just shrugged it off. "Whoever you are I'm not picking that damn phone.."She angrily cooed. She saw a ice cream ,chocolate flavor. She then went back to the couch, she took a glance on her phone that was ringing non stop.

"You have to suffer..." She whisper then took a scoop of ice cream.

Ring.......ring......

Jessica sign and grab the phone..

J: What......

Y:What happen? I called you several times.

J:...........

Y: My Love.. aished.. Why are you mad huh?

J: ask yourself.

Y: Tell me now so we won't be wasting our time.

J: So your wasting your time talking to me now?

Y: Yes.. I called you to inform you that I think my gift is in your gate now. Get it.bye.

The call ended. Jessica was really pissed and throw her phone on the phone.

blaaag....

"Ms Jessica Jung.. Why did you throw and broke your phone?" Mrs Jung eyed her daughter and put her hands on her hips. Jessica pout "Mom.----" Jessica was cut when someone pushed the door bell.

"Get it." Mrs. Jung commanded. Jessica was stomping her foot going to the door, she saw a pile of gift.

"I hate you" She cooed.

"That's not for you" Yuri suddenly spoke which startled Jessica. Yuri beemed her charming smile but her girlfriend look away, she then sign and face palm herself.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica coldly ask. Yuri walk closer and grab her girlfriend "What is wrong with you? Are you on your period?" Yuri whisper and hug her girlfriend. Jessica shook Yuri's arms and did not succeed coz 1st Yuri tighten the hug, 2nd Yuri was much stronger than Jessica and 3rd Yuri crashed Jessica's lips. Jessica punch Yuri's chest "I hate you" Jessica muttered. Yuri chuckle watching her girlfriend's childist act.

"Why?" Jessica didn't respond and turn away then walk to the door. "Go home." She sadly cooed.

"Ok..If that's what you want." Yuri immediately responded. Jessica let out a heavy sign. Yuri's car drove away. Jessica continue walking to the door when someone softly push her away. She roughly turn to her side and was about to attack.

"Excuse me, your blocking my way. I'm going into my home now." Yuri playfully muttered then went inside the house leaving her girlfriend dumbfounded.

"Yuri unnie..." Krystla shouted and jump into Yuri. Yuri catched Krystal and swing the younger girl. Krystal squeal in delight. Jessica glared at the girls infront of her and went to the couch.

"Here's my gift for you Krys." Yuri handed her gift to Krystal.

"Thank you unnie..You're the best,unlike some other people out here.." Krystal intentionally raise her voice for her sister to hear then glared at her sister. Krystal tip toed and peck Yuri's check. Jessica saw the incounter of her lover and her younger sister. "I hate you so much.."she thought. She stood up and went to her room.

"Merry christmas Krys." Yuri warmly smile at the younger girl. Krysral responded and return a smile.

"Auntie, Uncle Merry christmas, here's your present." Yuri put her presents in the table and bow.

"Thank you Yuri." The Jung couple said in unison and pull Yuri into a hug.

"Uncle, Auntie can I bring Jessica with me tomorrow? I want her to introduce to my parents and my relatives." Yuri look straightly in Mr and Mrs. Jung.

"You don't have to worry, I'll take good care of your princess Uncle and Auntie. Please.." Yuri beg and show her puppy eyes. Mrs. Jung giggle.

"In one condition.." Mr Jung smirk. Yuri felt nervous all of a sudden when she saw Mr Jung smirk.

"What is it uncle?" Yuri shakingly ask.

"Stay here tonight and go get my princess. I want to see her smiling, if she's not then you know my answer right?" Mr Jung wiggle his brows then wrap her arms in his wife waist. Yuri happily nodded and run to Jessica's room.

"Goodluck" Mr. and Mrs. Jung shouted then laugh loudly. Yuri was confused but she shrugged her thought off and determine to pursuade her girlfriend. She lightly knock the door but there's no response. Yuri knock again, but she got nothing in respond. She knock harder and determine to broke the door when the door swang roughly open.

"What do you want?" Jessica yelled and glared at her lover. Yuri was taking aback knowing the other side of her girlfriend." This is what Auntie and Uncle mean when they shouted goodluck?" She thought. Jessica slam her door but Yuri block it and immediately went inside Jessica's room.

"Hon what if our princess will kill Her Yuri?" Mr Jung turn and look at his wife who was looking at Jessica's room.

"Come on, our princess is so inlove in Her Yuri. She won't do anything that can harm her Yuri." Mrs. Jung tap her husband shoulder and went to the kitchen. Mr. Jung followed her wife. Our princess has grown fast and now she have her special someone on her room. What if, you know?" Mr Jung worriedly muttered.

"Stop your ert mine Mr. Jung. Jessica is a responsible woman. And yes she is a grown up woman now so just trust her will you." Mrs. Jung slap her husband's arm. Mr. Jung groan in pain and rub her sore arm.

"Get out." Jessica pointed the door. Yuri just follow Jessica's finger then went to Jessica's bed. Jessica stomping her feet then went and slam her door.

"Why are you mad at me?" Yuri whine and pull her girlfriend into a hug.

"I hate you." Jessica utter those words while back facing her lover.

"Why?"

"because you forgot about me."

"Whaat?" Yuri shouted. "How can you think like that?" she continued and turn her girlfriend to face her. "My Love how can I forget you when you are always in my mind and heart? Ok I'm sorry if I didn't text you or call you earlier coz I was busy buying gift for your parents and Krystal" Yuri explained and cup her girlfriend's face.

"Where is my gift?" Jessica pouted. Yuri peck her girlfriend's lips. "I'll give it tomorrow." she whisper. Jessica frown "Why tomorrow?"

"Because I'll introduce you to my big family." Yuri open her arms to emphasize the word big. Jessica was so silent.

"My Love there's nothing to worry about, Tiffany was with us earlier and I think she will celebrate christmas with my Family and I think your other friends will come tomorrow as well. You know that Taeyeon's, Yoona's, Sooyoung's, Shin's and Hyoyeon's family is my family also right? We always celebrate christmas and new year together." Yuri nonchallantly muttered. Jessica look at her lover then pout. "What if they will hate me?" Jessica blurted her worries. Yuri cup Jessica's face and face her "My Love that will never happen coz you are perfect and they will love you as much as I loved you." Yuri reassuringly cooed. Jessica nodded weakly.

"Come on My Love, They will love you. You are so lovable,cute,gorgeous, ert..I mean perfect. haha." Yuri girlfriend. Jessica slap her lovers and throw lot's of punches in Yuri's arm and chest.

"Ouch..I'm just..ouch..kidding..ouch.Stop please.... My Love.." Yuri was whinning and block Jessica's punches.

"Suits you right." Jessica angrily turn and back face her lover.

"My Love is bipolar." Yuri muttered. Jessica angrily turn and glared at her lover.

"What did you say Kwon Yuri?" Jessica raise her left eyebrows. Yuri gulp "Think a distraction Yuri." Yuri meantally commanded herself.

After a few minutes Jessica got nothing in responds from her lover. She raise her hands and form into a fists when Yuri pin her in the bed and went on her top. Yuri crashed Jessica's lips and bit her lower lips for permission. Jessica didn't open , Yuri release Jessica's left hand and her left hand slowly travelled down and lovingly caress Jessica's left mountain. Jessica was startled in Yuri's blunt actions.

"Seobang, what are you doing?" Jessica ask her lover but she didn't stop Yuri. Jessica was breathing heavily trying to control herself. Yuri ignore her girlfriend and continue rubbing Jessica's left mountain then hand slowly went under Jessica's short and cup then rub Jessica's core. Jessica arched her back and moan softly. Yuri took advantage when Jessica open , Yuri immediately slide her tongue and roam inside Jessica's mouth, she then softly Jessica's tongue and earn a moan from her girlfriend.

"hmm.."Jessica moan.....

"My Love please come with me." Yuri broke the kiss and look staightly in Jessica's eyes. Jessica nodded then gestured Yuri to continue.

"My Love is impatient again.."Yuri girlfriend and smiling widely but her smile vanished when she saw her girlfriend annoyed face.Yuri chuckle awkwardly and continue their business. That moment again their body and soul reunited.

The Jung family with Yuri celebrated christmas eve happily. Jessica is so happy coz her family is with her and her lover as well. The smile plastered in Jessica's face was priceless..

______

Next morning.......

"My Love ready?" Yuri impatiently ask her girlfriend a 100th times. Jessica kept on changing her clothes.

"My Love you look beautiful,magnificent,eligant, etc. in those dresses. Can you relax please." Yuri was annoyed seeing her girlfriend kept on changing clothes.

"Seobang I want to look perfect,beautiful because first impressions is the crucial part you know." Jessica used a matter of fact tone then raise her brows. Yuri let out a heavy sign and approach her girlfriend "My Love you are perfect,beautiful,eligant and I am very lucky coz I have you Ms. Jessica Jung. My family is not like what you think. They want a simple,well mannered, confident girl and most importantly love us/me so damn much. You love me right?" Yuri hug and nonchallantly explain and teasingly ask Jessica.

"Of course Seobang. Ok fine, give me 5 minutes more, promise it won't take long." Jessica caress Yuri's face and playfully push Yuri out of her room.

"Hey why are you pushing me out?" Yuri whine.

"It's a surprise" Jessica wink and close her door.

"Simple...simple...simple.." Jessica repeatedly mumble while tapping her chin.

"this one.."she smile at nodded.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSCj2hZG8xxmeVMkw7tVq

 

Jessica came out and went downstairs. She saw her lover happily chatting with her family.

"eehem.." Jessica cleared to get Yuri's attention. Yuri turn her head following the noise and her eyes landed in her girlfriend who was smiling warmly at her.Her jaw drop immediately and her eyes widened when she saw her gorgeous girlfriend. Krystal nudge Yuri that made the latter back to the reality. Yuri stood up and walk nearer to her girlfriend. "My Love you are making me crazy. You look so beautiful. I'm very lucky to have you My Love. I will never let you go." Yuri whisper and peck Jessica's cheek.She then offered her arm. Jessica giggled then clung on Yuri's arm.

"Mom,dad..Krys" We have to go.. Jessica wave at her family.

"Auntie,Uncle Thank you. We have to go. Don't worry I will take care of your princess.Krys bye" Yuri shouted as she courted her girlfriend in her car. Yuri wave at Jung's then went to the driving seat. The couple drove away.

"Seobang..Do I really look good?" Jessica ask Yuri the same question again and again. Yuri pouted "You keep on asking the same question My Love. Why? can't you believe in my words?" she whine. Jessica chuckle and caress Yuri's hand. "Ok..I just want to make sure."

"My Love relax ok..I am at your side, don't worry." Yuri grab Jessica's arms and put in her heart.

After an hour drive they arrive at the Yuri's house.

"Jessie......" Tiffany shouted and run then hug her bestfriend tightly.

"Tiff are you trying to kill my girlfriend?" Yuri playfully tap Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany apologize and show eye smile.

"Why you didn't spend your christmas with us?" Jessica whine. Tiffany giggle.

"Jessie I was supposed too but Taeyeon came to my house and drag me here." Tiffany explained.

"Tiff how are they?" Jessica blurted out of curiousity.

"They are all nice Jessie. I can't believe they are this close, even their parents Jessie was so close. You will love them." Tiffany smiled at her bestfriend. "No need to be nervous Jessie, they are kind, approachable,loving,sweet and everything good. Trust me." Tiffany sqeeze Jessica's hand after seeing her bestfriend's shaking hands. Jessica nodded and force a smile.

"My Love I just change ok. Tiff take care of my wife ok?" Yuri shouted and wink at her girlfriend.

"Wife huh." Tiffany mocked her bestfriend. 

"Shut up Tiff. You know Yuri." Jessica retorted.

"So you are her girlfiend/wife?" A husky voice from the girls back was heard and startled the girls.