Another chance of happiness.

The Reason is Enough

"Tae where is Yul?" Yoona worriedly ask while walking back and forth.

"Maybe she's with unnie now.." Sooyoung blurted and grab her keys. Her friends followed and went to Shin's house but to their dismay Yuri wasn't there. The girls let out a huge sign then shook their heads.

"What about her house?" Hyoyeon turn Taeyeon and Sooyoung, her friends nodded their heads and drove immediately to Yuri's house. When they arrive at Yuri's house they ignore the maids and everyone in the house as they are running TO Yuri's room. Sooyoung kick the door coz it was locked and they went inside but Yuri wasn't in her room. They shook their heads furiously while Sooyoung hissed and kick Yuri's chair then a soft sobs was heard in the bathroom. Taeyeon rush to the bathroom, her eyes widen then tears fall and her body froze when she saw Yuri's body on the floor, blood everywhere and broken glass scattered on the floor. Sooyoung push Taeyeon and lift Yuri out and gently place in her car. The other girls followed Sooyoung while tears keep on falling.

"It's my fault, if only I didn't let Victoria---" Yoona was cut by Taeyeon "It's no one's fault Yoong, stop it." Taeyeon patted Yoona's shoulder while they watch Yuri in the emergency room.Yoona nodded her head and hug Taeyeon. When Yuri was transfer in a private room, her friends caress her face,hair and hand. Yuri let weakly smile at her friends.

"I'm sorry for making you so worried.." Yuri weakly muttered and look at the sky.

"Yul what happen?" Hyoyeon squeeze her friend's hand, Yuri look at Hyoyeon and tears immediately fall "She broke up with me Hyo. When I look at the mirror I saw the reflection I wish I would never see ever again, the reflection that I hated the most. To get rid of my frustrations I punch the mirror. Here I am now, lying in this bed, feeling pity of myself."Yuri turn her head on her side to hide her tears while bitting her lower lips hard to hold her tears. She can taste her own blood but she ignore it, she just wanted not to break down in front of her friends.

"Yul we are here for you.." Taeyeon lovingly Yuri's hair, Yuri smile at Taeyeon and nodded her head.

"Yul stop crying, it never suits you." Sooyoung playfully slap Yuri's arm, Yuri pouted and they burst into laughter. The girls decided not to dig deeper about what happen, wanting to avoid a conversation that can make their friend sad.

___________

Yuri walk aimlessly in the school, she's admiring everything that her eyes saw.

"It's you and me again.." Yuri whisper.

"Yul...." Yuri turn her head and saw her friends running towards her, she sadly smiled at her friends.

"Where have you been?" Yoona asked her and cling her arms in Yuri's arm.

"Yul if you don't mind me asking, did you explain yourself to Jessica?" Hyoyeon ask immediately, Yuri sadly smile and shook her head. "What would I say? I don't know what happen Hyo how can I explain myself." Yuri lower her head and drag her feet away from her friends.

"Yul you're slipping away from us again." Taeyeon sadly muttered, Yuri turn her head and face her friends.

"No,no.. don't think like that." Yuri protested.

"Then come with us in the cafeteria,don't worry Jessica was not there." Sooyoung reassure Yuri. Yuri smiled and nodded. The girls was chatting while Yuri was playing her food. Suddenly A famililiar voice was  heared, Yuri stood up and excuse herself but a guy extend her hand, Yuri frown and confusely look at the guy.

"I'm Daniel Henney, Jessica's boyfriend." Yuri look at Jessica but the latter look away, Yuri force a smile and accept the guys hand "Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you" Yuri bow.

Ring.......ring......

Yuri look at her phone and frown looking at the caller ID. Yuri look at Taeyeon then answer the phone.

T: Yul pretend that this is an important call, go out. Don't hurt yourself so much.

Yuri  smile sadly and excused herself. Yuri went to the roof top and spend the remaining time feeling her heart ached and encouraging herself to move on.

 

 

Jessica Pov..

I saw Daniel on my way to the cafeteria, he told me he was visiting a friend. He ask me can he come with me, I guess there's nothing wrong so I said yes. He was one of my vivid suitors. As we enter the cafeteria I saw Yuri chatting with our friends. 

"hi.."I called out, everyone turn their heads but Yuri stood up. My eyes was landed on Yuri's banded wrist but I shrugged my worry off and acted cool. I was stunned when Daniel introduce his self and telling everybody he was my boyfriend. I saw how hurt Yuri was but I must be strong and fight the urge to comfort her or explain that this guy isn't my boyfriend.Yuri excuse herself telling us she need to answer the call, My eyes follow Yuri until she disappear, I turn my gaze to Daniel and glared at the latter.

"What are you talking about? Are you--" He cut me "Jessica I am your boyfriend coz I am a boy, I can't be your girlfriend." he muttered using as a matter of fact tone. I slap his arm "We are here in Korea and how idiot you are using those words to describe our friendship." I yelled at him, I saw the my friends faces, unconsciously I chuckle seeing their confused faces.

"Jessica can I talk to you?" A familliar voice broke my thoughts. I turn my head and my face immediately turn to red. I can feel my blood rushing into my face up to my brain. I wanted to struggle this fu** Bi***. I ignore her and rolled my eyes then face Daniel.

"Go now before I'll kill you." I throw my deathly glare at him, he immediately stood up and run away.

"Jessica nothing happen that night, Yuri didn't cheat on you. I'm sorry. I put a drug on her drinks and took advantage on her but when we starting making out, she keep on mumbling your name so I stop myself." Victoria explain not caring the other girls heard her confession.

"I'm so sorry, please take care of Yuri. I promise I won't bother you again." Victoria wipe her tears and bow. I angrily stood up 

paaak....

"I think I deserve that.." Victoria bitterly smile and bow again then walk away. My tears falls then a couple of arms wrapped on my body.

Taeyeon chase Victoria.."Vic thank you." Taeyeon bow and smile at Victoria. Victoria just stared at Taeyeon.

"Sometimes our hearts make us do foolish things, I understand you Victoria. So friends?" Taeyeon offer her hand, Victoria cried and keep on wiping her tears. Taeyeon hug Victoria.

"I'm very sorry,please tell Yuri I am deeply sorry. And thank you" Victoria whisper and hug Taeyeon back. Taeyeon warmly smile at Victoria and nodded. Taeyeon went back to the cafeteria.

"Jessica we need to get your Seobang now.." Yoona whisper and lovingly peck Jessica's cheek..

"Yes, Yoona is right Jess. Get here back and please bring back our friend." Hyoyeon tighen her hug..

"We'll help you get Yuri back.." Sooyoung broke her hug and warmly smile at Jessica.

"We need to hurry up before we'll lose her forever." Taeyeon kiss Jessica's forehead and drag the latter. Jessica hug the girls tight and thank them then kiss their cheeks. The girls smile at Jessica and drag the latter..

END OF POV

 

The girls scan the school but they can't find Yuri.

"Where is she now?" Hyoyeon press her temples.

"Unnie.." Yoona shouted and gestured her friends to move faster. Teany, Soosun, Hyonic and Yoonhyunsic drove to Shin's house.

They saw Yuri leaning on the pantheon and lovingly caressing their unnies picture. Taeyeon look back whisper something in her friends, her friends nodded their heads.

"Jessica stay in our backs ok, don't let her see you." Hyoyeon whisper at Jessica, Jessica noddded.

"What about us?" Tiffany eyed her lover.

"Fany ah, you girls can come with us and don't need to hide yourself." Taeyeon responded and walked slowly towards Yuri.

"Yul.."the girls shouted, Yuri turn her head and wipe her tears then fixed herself.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri ask and grab her unnie's picture again.

"Why we're not allowed to visit unnie now?" Sooyoung sarcastically muttered. Taeyeon slap Sooyoung and whisper "Don't over do it." Sooyoung apologically smile and nodded.

"I didn't mean it like that Soo." Yuri sign and caress the picture frame.

"I know, I was just kidding Yul. You know what unnie is upset now." Sooyoung step forward and caress the pantheon.. "Know why Yul? coz seeing you like this breaks our hearts Yul especially unnie." Sooyoung continue and lovingly look at her friend. Yuri look at her friend then smile.

"I'm sorry Soo.." Yuri sign and put the picture back.

"Unnie sorry, Soo is right I bet your crying now seeing your favorite younger sister this broke and--" Yoona cut Yuri "Favorite huh" Yoona smack Yuri, Yuri pouted then rub her head and her friends laugh at the duo.

"Yul you love Jessica right?"  Hyoyeon butted in. Yuri look at Hyoyeon then tears again fall, she then wipe the tears and nodded her head.

"Fight for her Yul" Sooyoung patted Yuri's shoulder. Yuri shook her head and sadly smile at her friends.

"Why Yul? don't tell me you are giving up? come on don't be a coward." Taeyeon angrily shook Yuri's shoulder. Yuri bitterly smile at her friends.

"Tae giving up doesn't mean that you are a coward. There are instances that you have to give up for the sake of your love ones, A coward can't do that Tae. She's happy now and can live a normal life with her boyfriend." Yuri voice crack while explaining and walk outside. Yoona drag her back near the pantheon, Yuri frown and shook her hand but Yoona tighten her grip.

"Are you running again Yul?" Sooyoung sternly muttered. Yuri shook her head furiously.

"You're using the wrong word Soo. I'm not running, I choose to move on coz that's the right thing to do now. It's hard Soo but I have to." Yuri voice shakes and immediately wipe her tears.

" So you will not fight for me now?" Jessica butted in, she heard everything coz she was hiding in her friends back. She was hurt hearing Yuri's words and seeing tears keep on flawing in Yuri's face. Yuri widen her eyes seeing Jessica. Jessica step forward and hug Yuri tight.

"I'm sorry, I was (sobs) hurt and very broke (sobs)..I'm sorry If (sobs) i hurt you (sobs) I'm sorry" Jessica cried hard and buried her face in Yuri's chest. Yuri hug Jessica tight, she really miss Jessica

"ssshh stop crying please. I should be the one apologizing not you. I'm very sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry." Yuri cup Jessica's face and lovingly wipe the tears away. Jessica shook her head furiously and capture Yuri's lips. Yuri was shock of Jessica's sudden action but after a few minutes Yuri responded the kiss. Their forehead where connected while catching their breathe.

"I miss you so much..." Yuri whisper and kiss Jessica's forehead.

"Wait, what about your boyfriend?" Yuri step back and release Jessica. Jessica giggle and pull Yuri into a hug. "His not my boyfriend Seobang, what he mean is he was my friend, since he was a guy so he is my boy friend." Jessica caress Yuri's face. "You are the only owner of my heart Seobang, only you." Jessica sweetly cooed. Yuri grinned and hug Jessica tight and shower Jessica's face with kisses. 

"I love you so much My Love. I love you now and forever." Yuri whisper and lovingly captured Jessica's lips. "So we're ok now?" Yuri look at Jessica and showed her puppy eyes. Jessica giggle and pinch Yuri's nose.

"Yes Seobang. Don't you dare do it again or else I will surely kill you." Jessica glared at her lover, Yuri gulp and nervously nodded her head.

"Ehem.. Yul nothing happen between you and Victoria. She told us what happen and apologize, she put a drug on your drinks." Taeyeon butted in, Yuri was relief and smile widely.

"I'm happy for you Yul" Yoona hug Yuri tight then patted her friend's head. Yuri cup Yoona's face "Go and talk to your Hyunnie." she whisper. Yoona shook her head "I won't force her anymore Yul" Yoona whisper back. Yoona broke her hug and tap Yuri's back.

Yoona warmly smile at Jessica and hug her tightly. Yoona lift Jessica and swing the latter, Jessica giggle and wrap her arms in Yoona's neck. Yoona kiss Jessica's cheek and went back to the pantheon. Sooyoung back hug Jessica and kiss Jessica's crown. "Thank you.."Sooyoung whisper. Jessica face Sooyoung and warmly smile at the latter then hug Sooyoung. Hyoyeon grab Jessica "It's my time Soo.." Jessica giggled and hug Hyoyeon back...

Taeyeon smiled at Jessica and hug the latter "I am happy you guys are ok now." Taeyeon whisper, Jessica smile and whisper " Me too and it's because of you guys, so thank you so much" Taeyeon smile at Jessica and kiss Jessica's forehead. "No need to say thank you Jessica, we are family now." Jessica widen her smile and kiss Taeyeon's cheeks.

"Jess don't over do it, she's mine" Tiffany butted in and pull Taeyeon. Taeyeon blush and rub the back of her head. Jessica giggle at her bestfriends antics.

"Fany ah if ever it happen to us, don't ever avoid me ok? We should talk about it and solve it together ok?" Taeyeon sweetly muttered. Tiffany glared at her lover " Tae tae don't you dare drink again without me, especially if there are other people, got it?" Taeyeon nodded her head like a kid. Tiffany chuckle and lovingly capture her lover's lips. Taeyeon responded and the kiss went deeper......

Yoona was caressing the pantheon when someone grab her hand. She immediately shook her hand as she remember what happen that cause her into a big trouble. Yoona look at the latter and eyes widen when she saw Seohyun frown and lower her head. Yoona immediately approach Seohyun, she cup Seohyun face and apologize.

Seohyun face Yoona " Hyunnie I will wait for you until you forgives me. I love you so much and I'm willing to do everything for you--" Yoona didn't finish her sentence when Seohyun crashed her lips. The kiss didn't last long. Seohyun stared at her lover...

"You don't have to wait Yoong. I forgive you and please don't do it again or else I will never forgive you." Seohyun whisper and hug her lover tight. Yoona broke the hug and face her girlfriend "I won't Hyunnie. Thank you. I love you so much." Yoona lean and capture her girlfriend's lips, Seohyun happily responded and this time their kiss lasted long and was only broken when oxygen was needed. Yoona caress her girlfriend's face and mouthed "Thank you and I love you so much." Seohyun smile and nodded her head then lean her head on her lover's shoulder.

"Cutie look at them.." Sooyoung whine. Sunny giggled and passionately kiss her lover. Sooyoung smiled and immediately responded.

"Nic what about me?" Hyoyeon pointed her self and pout. Nic smile warmly and gestured Hyoyeon to kiss her. Hyoyeon happily comply her girlfriend and lovingly capture Nicole's lips.

"Seobang.." Jessica whine and lean her head on her lover's chest. They are now sitting on the grass. Jessica was sitting on Yuri's lap'

"Hmm..." Yuri lean her head in Jessica's shoulder.

"I love you..." Jessica shyly muttered.

"I love you more My Love." Yuri turn her girlfriend's face and passionately kiss Jessica.

 

 

 

________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE......

ENJOY. GOD BLESS. HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD GUYS.

I'M GOING TO END THIS FIC.. WAIT AND ENJOY.. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE..