An ample time but a meaningful one.

The Reason is Enough

Jessica and Mrs. Kwon moments was interrupted by a light knock in the door. Mrs. Kwon excuse herself and answer the door.

"Mom dinner is ready." Hyoyeon blurted. Mrs. Kwon nodded "We'll be there in a minute." she responded. Hyohyun nodded and went back to the kitchen.

"Jessica dinner is ready. Let's go." Mrs. Kwon called the younger girl, Jessica on the other hand nodded and follow Mrs. Kwon.

"Mom Shin is still in her room, please call her." Hyohyun shouted. Mrs. Kwon smiled at Hyoyeon then went to Shin's room.

"Mom I'll call Shin, you can go ahead. Where is her room?" Jessica softly grab Mrs. Kwon arm, the latter smile at the younger girl then nodded and she pointed the 3rd room. Jessica warmly smile at Mrs. Kwon then slowly walk to Shin's room.

Knock..knock....

The door slowly open but Jessica didn't saw Shin.

"Shin?" Jessica called out.

"Jessica? what are you doing here?" Shin immediately went to the bathroom but was stop when a hand grab her left arm. She turn and shook her hands off, Jessica release Shin's arm.

"I didn't mean to invade your privacy and I think you don't need to hide your puffy eyes from me. I know everything Shin." Jessica calmly muttered.

"It's dark here Jessica how can you say my eyes are puffy now and--"Jessica cut Shin "Shin your voice tells everything. Shin you can talk to me, I know it's very awkward coz we are talking about my lover but I can't stand thinking your keeping everything for yourself." Jessica walk forward and hold Shin's hands and continue "I know it's very hard for you Shin, I thank you coz your love for Yuri was real as you let her be, you never force her coz the truth Shin if you wanted to get Yuri I know you can. You are very important in Yuri's life Shin, if ever you don't know that. Honestly I feel jealous and insecure when it comes to you but I know no matter what I do, Yuri will never let you go. Don't worry I understand now and I won't even try to take Yuri away from you coz believe it or not I treated you as my sister now." Shin's tears uncontrollably flows and fall on her knees. Jessica bend down and hug Shin.

"Jessica...It hurts but I can manage, I just don't want to lose her as my friend." Shin cried hard.

"Let it out, I'm here.." Jessica patted Shin's back and tighten her hug. Shin face Jessica "Now I fully understand why Yuri falls for you." she weakly utter and beamed a small smile.

"Hey, what does it mean?" Jessica softly slap Shin's arms. Shin giggle.

"Did Yuri know this side of yours?"

"Yes..?" Shin burst into laughter.

"Yah... Stop laughing will you." Jessica stood up and annoyingly fixed her dress.

"The ice princess is back.."Shin mocked Jessica. Jessica chase Shin as they run in circles. Shin was thankful inside, "I guess even that ample time I spent with you lifted my day and somehow lessen the pain in my heart." Shin thought, she then warmly smile at Jessica when she was already downstairs while Jessica was still on the stairs. Shin run to the dinner's area and saw her family .

"Baby...." Yul shouted and open her arms waiting for Shin. Shin run and jump into Yuri. Yuri chuckle then swing her friend. Jessica on the other hand was smiling watching her lover and her friend antics.

"I like you more now.." Yoona back hug Jessica. Jessica was startled and turn her head back and when she saw it was Yoona she then warmly smile at the latter.

"This is first time that you hug me Yoona." Jessica hug back and whisper.

"You have to be used to it now coz I will hug you anytime I wanted." Yoona broke the hug then wink at the older girl.

"Is that a threat Yo--" Jessica didn't finish her words when another arms wrap in her waist, she look at the latter then smile.

"Thank you..I'm sorry for everything, please forgive me." Taeyeon pleaded.

"What is wrong with you guys? Why are guys so swe--" Again Jessica was cut when someone grab her and hug her tightly.

"I know you are perfect for Yuri. Thank you.." Sooyoung whisper. Jessica giggle "Is this what Shin feels? It feels great."Jessica thought.

"It's my time."Hyoyeon whine and pull Sooyoung then hug Jessica."We didn't mean to eavesdrop but we heared everything." Hyoyeon dorkily smiled.

"Whaat? That was our little secret. How could you li-" Jessica was cut again. "Then that will be our little secret then." Taeyeon smirt.

"Don't worry Yuri was preoccupied in our mother's attention, she's not with us. We came from Yoona's room when we heard a couple of voices and sobbing so out of curiosity we accidentally eavesdrop." Hyoyeon explain, seems like she read what is in Jessica's mind.

"That's why yo--" Yoona cut Jessica "Can we hug you anytime we wanted?" Yoona whine and showed her puppy eyes. Jessica sign "Are you gonna let me speak or what?" Jessica annoying muttered. The other girls laugh awkwardly.

"Ok i'll let you hug me." Jessica tap the girls shoulder. The other girls grinned and nodded happily.

"My Love come here." Yuri shouted. Jessica bid goodbye to the girls then run to her lover. Yuri lift her girlfriend and shower Jessica's face with kisses. Jessica chuckle and return the kisses.

"Eheem can you hold yourself please. You guys always corrupted my innocent eyes and mind." Sooyoung playfully rolled her eyes and showed a disgusted face.

"You're just jealous coz I have a perfect girl here." Yuri proudly cooes then pull her girlfriend and hug her tightly.

"Look at Jessie's face.." Tiffany pointed Jessica red face.Everyone laugh at her while Yuri turn and face her girlfriend to her. "Why are you blushing My Love?" she whisper.

"Stop being so sweet Seobang, your parents are here." Jessica whisper back and slap Yuri's arms. Yuri pout and kiss Jessica's cheek. "Let's eat now." Yuri pull the chair and let her girlfriend seat. "How sweet" Mrs. Choi muttered. Yuri wink, while Jessica lower her head.

"Don't be shy Jessica."Mrs. Kim butted in.

"If you will act like this I bet you they will tease you all the way" Mrs. Kim (hyoyeon mom) warned Jessica. Jessica smile ackwardly then nodded.

"The ice princess is melting." Shin shouted. Jessica glared at the latter but Shin ignore the glared and keep on teasing Jessica.

"You are wrong Shin, she isnt melting coz she was already melt." Sunny burst into laughter then high five Shin. The other laugh along.

"Stop teasing my girlfriend." Yuri defended her girlfriend while securely hugging Jessica. Jessica buried her face in her lover's chest.

"You are so cute when you are shy Jessica unnie." Seohyun blurted.

"Not you Seo." Yuri whine.

"Ok that's enough. Let's eat now." Mr. Im clap his hands. The younger one's close their mouths and lower their heads. Jessica face her friends and stock her tongue out.