I hate you..?

The Reason is Enough

"Vic" Yuri yelled in disbelief.

"Yul can we talk?" Victoria whine.. Jessica appear in the door wrapping her body with a blanket. Victoria sternly look at Jessica.

"You want to talk to my girlfriend, this time?Aren't you know what time is now?" Jessica mocked Victoria while clenching her fist.

"Yul please.." Victoria beg and ignore Jessica.."Ooh no,no you will never ignore Jessica Jung bi__"

"No, I won't let my Seobang talk to you. Goodnight." Jessica bluntly utter then slam the door, she look at her lover while eyebrows raise.

"Aahh" Jessica squeal when Yuri carry her in a bridal way..Jessica buried her head in her lover's chest.

"My Love is so mean.." Yuri gently put Jessica in bed while showering Jessica's face of kisses that made her girlfriend giggle..

"What? She deserve it.." Jessica eyed and cup her lover's face. Yuri just nodded and look at the wall clock, she sign and lay down on bed lazily. "We need to sleep now My Love, we're going hiking early in the morning.Goodnight My Love." Yuri whisper and face her girlfriend and pout. Jessica nodded and giggle.

"My Love wear you shirt now I might do something that can drain your energy.." Yuri smirk and whisper. Jessica softly slap her lover's chest.

"ert..You take it off then you should be responsible in putting it back you know.." Jessica wink, Yuri gulp and took Jessica shirt. She put the shirt in her girlfriends head but Yuri stop in the middle of putting the shirt on her girlfriend and slowly and gently cupping Jessica's . Jessica startled and unconsciously rushly wear her shirt..

"My Love.." Yuri whine and pout. She went on top of her girlfriend and passionately kiss Jessica's lips. Jessica gladly responded.. "I thought we're going to sleep now?" Jessica sweetly whisper. Yuri just look at her girlfriend then sign. "Yeah.." she lie down on the side and buried her face in a pillow.Jessica pulled her lover closer and kiss Yuri's arm up to her ear, Jessica Yuri's ear. Yuri turn her head "My Love are you torturing me? We need to sleep now, stop seducing me you will regret it." Yuri pulled the blanket and wrap her arms in her girlfriends body. Jessica chuckle and french kiss her lover "Goodnight My Seobang."

__________

Hiking time...

 The girlfriends are happily chatting while their lover's busy packing things and putting in the van.

"Taengoo" Gyuri whine and wipe Taeyeon's forehead. Taeyeon shyly smile at the latter.

"Let me help you with that." Gyuri took one of the bag that Taeyeon carrying..

"Aah thank you Gyu.." Taeyeon smile then went back to the house. Gyuri happily followed Taeyeon "I'm happy you are talking to me now.." Gyuri whisper and peck Taeyeon's cheek then run inside the house. Taeyeon touch her cheek where Gyuri kissed and sign. "Gyu stop this pls.."Taeyeon thought.

"Baby wear this." Yuri wrap the scarf in Shin's neck then kiss her forehead.

"Thank you Yul, you're so sweet.." Shin hug and pinch Yuri's cheek.

"Yul what about you? Wear this.."Victoria put the scarf in Yuri's hand and walk away.

"Vic I'm ok." Yuri chase Vic but the latter increase her pace and immediately went inside the van. Yuri sign and peck inside the van, she saw Victoria in the last seat. "Vic?" Yuri called out but Victoria ignore her.

"Seobang why?" Jessica butted in and went to Yuri. Yuri pout "She give me her scarf and walk away.."she whisper. Jessica took the scarf harshly from Yuri's hand and turn back to the van. Yuri stop her girlfriend and whisper "My Love relax. She didn't do anything wrong..Please.." Yuri look straightly in her girlfriend eyes.

"She didn't do anything wrong huh." Jessica mocked Yuri and slap the scarf in Yuri's chest then she shrug her arm to get off from Yuri's grip and went to the van and slam the van's door..

"God what will I do?" Yuri mentally ask God then sign.

A few minutes pass everything is packed and ready. The girls immediately went to their girlfriends except for Yuri. Yuri was incharge to drive. Yuri turn her head and look at her girlfriend..

"My Love.." she whine and showed her puppy eyes.. Jessica ignore her then lean her head on the window. Yuri let out a heavy sign.

"Hey..I'm alone here, can anyone acompany me here?" Yuri shouted after seeing her friends enjoying and being lovey dovey with their girlfriends.

"Wait Yul I'll transfer." Victoria answer and immediately stood up.

"Ooh no, no need I'll transfer." Jessica block Victoria and glared at the latter. Jessica transfer in the front seat. Yuri smiled and grab Jessica's hand then put it in her face and pout. "I'm sorry My Love, I didn't mean it, I just don't want you to mind her." Yuri carefully cooed. Jessica look at her lover and mouthed " We'll talk later." she then look away and took her hands in Yuri's grip..

"Are we going or not?" Sooyoung blurted..

"Want to drive Soo..? " Yuri mocked Sooyoung and glared at her friend then started the engine. After 30 minutes drive they arrive at their destination. They took all their things and started hiking..

"Baby are you ok?" Yoona caress Shin's face. Shin nodded and smile at her friend.

"My Love pls..Ok here is the scarf, do what you want." Yuri put the scarf in Jessica's hand and cup her girlfriend face. "I don't want you to mind her because she might think you are threaten by her actions. You are only giving her a hint that she can break us." Yuri continue talking and sign coz Jessica ignore her again.

"Oh my God..Yuri is right..What should I do? but I am really pissed now, how can you defend her? I hate yooo" Jessica keep on asking herself and letting her anger burst out in her mind.

"Taengoo I am cold.." Gyuri whine and pout. Taeyeon giggle and took off her scarf and give it to Gyuri. Tiffany saw everything and glared at the duo.

"How dare you Kim Taeyeon.." Tiffany mentally curse Taeyeon. She ignore Taeyeon and went to Jessica. Yuri and Taeyeon was left dumbfounded..

"It's not that serious.Why she's making the small issue worst?" Yuri mentally ask then turn her head to Shin. Taeyeon follow Yuri.

"Baby, I want to carry you.." Yuri whine and pout.. Shin shook her head furiously..

"Pleeasse baby..I'll put you down when you wanted to.Promise.." Yuri open her palm and lift it in the air..Shin chuckle "still the same Yul..pls stop it.."She thought. Shin let out a sign then slowly nodded. Yuri jump up and down. Yuri bend down and slowly Shin climb and wrap her arms in Yuri's neck.

"Baby I want to carry you as well.." Taeyeon pouted and show her puppy face.. Shin giggle "You guys really love me huh.." Shin mocked her friends..The duo nodded furiously.."Ok, Yul you have to share.." Shin chuckle in her own words.

"Yes princess.." Yuri happily shouted.Yuri hold gently Shin's thighs.

"Baby are you ok?" Sooyoung worriedly ask and cup Shin's face..

"I'm ok..Yul insisted to carry me..blame her" Shin pointed Yuri,Yuri grin and wiggle her brows. Sooyoung slap Yuri's arm. Yuri groan in pain..

"See that baby? You are not safe in her arms. So stay in my arms ok.?" Yuri look at Shin then glared at Sooyoung..

"No it's not true..Baby after Yul,I'll carry you ok?" Sooyoung protested and kiss Shin's cheek.Shin shook her head seeing her friends actions and chuckle.

"Hey I am next.." Taeyeon butted in..

"Ok after you then.." Sooyoung bluntly responded..

"Me next.." Yoona butted in and smile widely..

"Then I'll be the last.." Hyoyeon kiss Shin's forehead..Shin buried her head and sign, "I think I can't walk in this trip" she thought..

"Baby are you ok?" Yul worriedly ask and face her friend.

Shin pout "I thought I can enjoy this trip?" and whine.

Yul sadly lower her head and whisper "aren't you enjoying my company and my back now?"

"No that's not what I mean Yul..I just want to use my own feet ok.." Shin lift Yuri's face and caress it with gently. Yuri bent down and let go Shin's thigh. "Ok i'll let you walk now.." Yuri stood up and fix her shirt.

"You are mad.." Shin whine. Yuri shook her head but she's not looking at the latter..

"Ok..carry me..but after 20 minutes let me walk ok..?" Shin jump in Yuri's back, Yuri was startled in Shin's action but manage to catch and hold Shin preventing the latter to fall. Yuri grin "If that's your wish my princess."

"Yul, thank you and I love you.."Shin whisper and tears suddenly fall, she immediately wipe it and buried her face in Yuri's neck. "I love you so much baby.."Yul sweetly responded.

"Baby look at the view, it's so beautiful but you are more beautiful baby.." Yuri smile at her words and piont the view. Shin kiss Yuri's cheek "I know..hehe"she proudly muttered and tighten her grip.

"You should have beg me to forgive you but you never did.." Jessica thought,she look away and increase her pace..

"I wish I am in your position now Shin.." Victoria smiled bitterly.

After 20 minutes Yuri put down Shin. Shin was jumping up and down then run in circles, her friends look at her with a wide smile plastered in their faces..

"I always love that smile..It never failed making my day beautiful,brighter and full of joy.." Yuri cooed while staring at Shin who was smiling widely while running..

"Same here Yul" The other girls said in unison..

"Baby I'll let you walk for 20 minutes then I'll carry you ok?" Taeyeon shouted, Shin nodded happily. Yoona run to Shin and grab her hand.."We always wanted you to be happy baby coz that will make us happy as well.." Yoona muttered and hold Shin's hand tightly..

"Thank you My baby.." Shin hug Yoona. They walk hand in hand. The other girls followed them.

"My Love still upset?" Yuri nudge her girlfriend.

"Why? Did you do anything for me to forgive you?" Jessica angrily retorted. Yuri grab Jessica's hand and pulled her closer then crashed her girlfriends lips.. after a few seconds Yuri broke the kiss and whisper "Am I forgiven now?" Yuri uses a kid voice and pout. Jessica slap her arm.."ert.." she then walk away. Yuri chase her and back hug her girlfriend.."My Love I'm sorry..pleaase..forgive this stupid Seobang of yours.."Yuri whine and gently kisses Jessica's neck. Jessica bit her lower lips to prevent from .

Victoria close her eyes after seeing Yuri's actions to her girlfriend. She increase her pace and locked her gaze in the view..

"Ok... stop it, stop being ert.." Jessica chuckle and buried her red face in her lover's chest.

"hmm..I'm only ert when I am with you My Love.." Yuri was roaming her hands in Jessica's body..

"Stop it, there are many people here.." Jessica shyly whisper..Yuri face her girlfriend and pout.. "It's your fault though, you keep on seducing me.."

" You always pout Seobang..I'm not seducing you pabo..I'm just so attractive that you can't resist." Jessica wink and walk ahead..

"See..You're doing it again..aaissh" Yuri hissed and run towards her girlfriend. Yuri grab Jessica's hand and intertwined it in hers.

__

"Yoong, you forgot I am here..I hate you.." Seohyun curse Yoona in her mind and glared at her lover..

"My angel are you ok?" Taeyeon ask Tiffany.. Tiffany ignore her lover and keep on walking..

"Fany ah.." Taeyeon whine and grab Tiffany's hand. Tiffany angrily turn her head "Whaat?"she yelled. Taeyeon was stunned at her girlfriends action..

"What did I do?" Taeyeon whisper. Tiffany glared at Taeyeon then turn back and walk away..

"Ok that's enough.." Taeyeon thought.. She grab Tiffany's hand and harshly kiss Tiffany. Tiffany fight back but Taeyeon tighten her grip. The kiss lasted a couple minutes..

"wowow.. public places seems like nothing eeh.." Hyoyeon shouted and nudge Taeyeon..

"Taengoo.." Gyuri shouted in her mind and look away..

"My angel, I'm sorry for what I've done.I don't know what I did but please forgive me.." Taeyeon beg and hold Tiffany's hands, Taeyeon ignore Hyoyeon and focus on her girlfriend. Tiffany nodded slowly and buried her dark red face in her lover's neck. Taeyeon hug her girlfriend tightly..

______

"Baby I'll carry yoo now..Climb on baby.." Taeyeon offer her back while smiling warmly at Shin..Shin jump in Taeyeon back..

"Tae you guys are spoiling me, I already used to it but I was kinda scared thinking that you guys will change one day, especially you guys already have special someone." Shin wipe her tears and trying to control her sobs..

"Baby that will never happen..You are very important in our lives baby..That will never happen.Shrugged it off ok?" Taeyeon put down Shin and face Shin and wipe her tears away..

"Baby what happen?" Yul run to Shin and caress Shin's face. Sooyoung,Yoona and Hyoyeon went to Shin also. Shin shook her head and smile at her friends.

"She's said she was used that we spoil her and she's afraid thinking one day we will change and forget her specially we already have special someone.." Taeyeon relayed what Shin told earlier..The other girls frown and shake their head furiously..

"How can you think something like that baby? Baby remember this, you are very important in our life,very important." Yuri cup Shin's face and gently caress Shin's face. Shin tears falls freely, her friends hug her tight and rubbing her back..

"Come on baby stop crying now..it's not healthy..We love you so much keep that in mind." Sooyoung rub Shin's back..

"Baby even though we already have someone that doesn't mean we will forget you.. You will always be our baby..remember that.." Yoona kiss Shin's forehead..

"Baby that will never happen ok, never ever .." Hyoyeon hug Shin tightly. The girlfriends frown while looking at their girlfriends "What happen?" Sunny butted in.

"Nothing Cutie, there was something in Shin's eyes.." Sooyoung lied and hug her grilfriend..

"Then why are you hugging each other?" Nicole confusely ask..

"That's because our baby cried, we won't let it happen.We don't want to see our baby cry.." Hyoyeon carefully utter every words.

"Are you ok now Shin?" Jessica worriedly ask Shin. Shin nodded and went back in Taeyeon's back. Yuri pulled her girlfriend "You are really sweet My Love, Thank you for caring our baby. She is very special My Love and very important in our life. Yuri buried her face in her girlfriends chest. Jessica rub Yuri's back and whisper "She's my friend now you know..":

"She's very important, more important than me?" Jessica lover and a bit curious what will Yuri's answer. Yuri broke the hug and face her girl.. Yuri immediately capture her girlfriend lips..

"ehem..here we go again.." Sooyoung cleared . Yuri glared and Sooyoung. Sooyoung just stock her tongue out.

"Look at the volcano,It's very beautiful.." Shin happily pointed the volcano. The other girls follow Shin's finger..

"wow you're right baby.." Yoona agreed at Shin and grab Seohyun hand but Seohyun slap Yoona's hand. Yoona frown and confused in her girlfriends actions.

"Waht is wrong Hyunie?" Yoona whisper. Seohyun ignore her lover and continue walking. She act as if she heard nothing..

"That's for ignoring me..I hate you.." Seohyun thought...