Crying doesn't suit you..

The Reason is Enough

The dinner was as noisy as always, full of teasing, laughers, yelling and even throwing some objects.

"Girls what time will you leave tomorrow?" Mr. Choi blurted and look at the girls.

"After lunch maybe.." Nicole short responds.

"So we need to do everything now and savor this time with such beautiful girls here. What do you think?" Mr. Kim(hyoyeon father) look at the other men and the wives. Everyone was silent while tapping their chin.

"Girls what do you want to do?" Mrs Kim eyed the girls. The girls look at each other.

"For sure they want to spend their time with their lovers not us.." Mrs Choi whine then pout.

"Momsy..." The girls whine..

"What if we spend our time getting to know each other? or go to bed?" Seohyun innocently muttered and everyone burst into laughter.

"I think Seohyun is sleepy." Mr. Kwon said while laughing.

"Dad..." Yoona whine..

"The prince charming came to rescue her princess.." Mr. Im blurted then laugh out loud.

"No papa, an alligator save her frog.." Sooyoung butted in and everyone was holding their stomach while laughing.

"I'll kill you Choi Sooyoung..." Yoona throw her spoon then stood up and struggle Sooyoung.

"Stop it  Yoong.." Sooyoung shouted. Yoona ignore her and keep on stuggling her friend. Seohyun was silently laughing.

 Shin silently throw her fork under the table to get Jessica's attention, when the latter look at her she mouthed "can we talk?" Jessica nodded and excuse herself politely.

"My Love do you want me to accompany you?" Yuri caress Jessica's hands. Jessica shook her head then smiled warmly at her lover. Yuri nodded.

After a couple of minutes Shin excuse herself and walk out in the dinner's. She saw Jessica leaning on the door, she tip toed and back hug the latter. Jessica smiled and "Are you starting to like me?" Jessica playfully rolled her eyes then show a disgusting face.

"Yah.. eeww" Shin slap Jessica's arms and return her disgusted face.

"Ouch.." Jessica groan in pain.

"You're so full of yourself" Shin rolled her eyes.. Jessica giggle. Shin drag her to the garden.

"Jessica thank you. Of all the person I knew, I can't believe it's you I can express my sorrows and heartaches." Shin wipe her tears and smile at Jessica.

"You're such a drama queen Shin. Hehe" Jessica wipe the tears in Shin's cheek and tickle her friend.

"Yah.. aahhaha.." Shin avoid and block Jessica's fingers.

"Shin smile always, crying never suit you. You are very gorgeous when you smile but of course I am much prettier than you." Jessica nudge Shin and laugh out loud. Shin shook her head then sign.

"I was almost in the top of the mount Everest but my feet slip off..You know why?" Shin mocked Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes then slap Shin's arms.

"Ouch. I even thought you like me now but thank God you twist your words or else..yaakss.." Shin shows a disgusted face and after a few seconds burst into laughter.

"Yah..want to die now?" Jessica shouted and glared at Shin.

"Seriously Jessica does anyone know how sweet you are? I can't even believe that are so damn sweet, caring, understanding and all." Shin raise her hands as a sign disbelief. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"I better take it as a compliment or else you will be celebrating your holidays in the hospital and you should be honored coz you are the only one who know this side of me." Jessica proudly pointed her self while smirking. Shin shook her head then scoff "Oh my god.. I shouldn't told you that. Can you see how big is your head now?" Shin poke Jessica's head and giggle. Jessica was about to smack Shin when she saw Tiffany is approaching, then an idea pop up and she grinned.

"eww..what are you thinking now? Are you secretly molesting me in your ert mind?" Shin chuckle in her own words and playfully slap Jessica's arm.

"Look who's full of herself now?" Jessica sarcastically muttered and glared at the latter. Shin pouted.

"As a punishment follow my lead ok." Jessica whisper, Shin was confuse in Jessica's words.

"Shin really you Taeyeon kiss you?" Jessica shouted and shows a shock face. Shin widen her eyes and glared at Jessica. Jessica nudge Shin and whisper "Follow my lead or you will be limping going to the house?" Jessica threatened her friend. Shin gulp and decided to obey Jessica even though she don't know what's Jessica's up too.

"Y-yes? I mean yes" Shin corrected and straightly muttered.

"Whaat?" A loud voice boom in the garden. Shin was shock and automatically look at her back. She saw how angry Tiffany is now. She then turn and glared at Jessica. Jessica was holding her laughter as she bit her lower lips. "Your face now Tiff was priceless, I should've take a picture of it." she thought.

"Tiff I d-di-, aahhh.." Shin frustratingly shouted then ruffled her hair and she face Jessica, Jessica laugh out loud then run away.

"Come back her Jessica.." Shin shouted and chase Jessica but a pair of hands grab her shoulder. She turn around and pout. "Tiff Jessica plan this, she said I should follow her lead, i was so fool to follow her." she whine and show her puppy eyes.

"Jessica Jung..." Tiffany shouted and run to the house. Shin sign in relieve..

________

On the  dinner's area..

"I still can't believe that our daughters are into girls, thank god their girlfriends are well educated and beautiful." Mrs. Choi blurted while looking at their daughter's who was watching movie.

"Same her but seeing them very happy is enough for me. How I wish their girlfriends will treasure them." Mrs Kim wish and smiled.

"They got it in your side." Mr. Im butted in. The other men nodded their heads as they agree in Mr. Im's comment.

"Whaat..?" The wife shouted in unison. The husbands laugh out loud.

"Where just kidding.." Mr. Kim said while laughing.

"You guys should be.." Mrs. Kwon angrily cooed. Mr. Kwon caress his wife hand. Mrs. Kwon glared at her husband then retract her hand.

"Why are you taking it seriously? We are just kidding." Mr. Kwon whine.

"So you guys are happy now?" Mrs. Im butted in.

"I think our joke was.. ehem.. we are so sorry.." Mr. Im apologize and lower his head. The other men do the same.

"Hahaha... You should see your faces.. Suits you right." Mrs. Choi and other women laugh out loud. Their husbands pouted.

"hey... we thought... You women should be punished." Mr. Choi stood up and carry her wife in a bridal style. The other men tickles and carry their wife as well. The wife are giggling and playfully punch their husbands chest.

"Oo-oh their they go again. Close your eyes guys." Sooyoung muttered and immediately close her eyes after seeing their parents lovey dovey. Her friends laugh and follow Sooyoung.

"Why are watching a movie when you are closing your eyes." Jessica stood infront of the girls.

"Jessica.." Yoona,Sooyoung,Hyoyeon and Taeyeon happily hug the latter. Jessica was shock and her face turn red. "I'm still not used in this kind of treatment."She thought. Yuri, Seohyun, Nicole and Sunny frown and glared at their girlfriends.

"What are you doing?" Sunny glared at her lover.

"We just wanted to hug Jessica..Is their a problem with that?" Yoona retorted and hug Jessica again.

"Yoong, release my wife now." Yuri stood up and pull Jessica.

"Jealous.." Yoona mocked Yuri. Yuri pout and shook her head. "Guys seriously why are you hugging my Jessica all of a sudden." Yuri eyed her friends but her friends shrugged their shoulders.

"We like her for you..that's all." Hyoyeon nonchallantly muttered then went sit beside her girlfriend.

"Jessica Jung.." Tiffany shouted. Jessica was startled and hide herself in her lover's back.

"Fany ah.." Taeyeon approach Tiffany and rub the latters back. Tiffany pouted "She made a prank on me." Tiffany whine, Taeyeon giggle and lovingly caress Tiffany's face "Oh..My angel is mad. Want me to cool you down?" Taeyeon whisper and Tiffany's ear. Tiffany face turn red and cover her face.

"Tiffany Hwang, why are you blushing?" Jessica butted in and the other girls was laughing.

"I am not done with you Jessica Jung." Tiffany glared at her best friend, Jessica stock her tongue out and sit on her lover's lap.

"Come her Fany ah." Taeyeon drag her girlfriend in the couch then pull Tiffany to seat on her lap. Taeyeon lovingly Tiffany hair, Taeyeon lean closer to Tiffany and softly singing some meaningful lines....

"I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. I swear.. like the shadows that's by your side, I'll be there. For better or worst, till death do us part I'll love you with every beat of my heart. I'll swear..."

"God give me you, to show me what's real. There's more to life than just how I feel. And all that I am worth is right before my eyes and now that I live for though I didn't know why now I do.... 'cause God give me you.."

"I'll make love to you.. like you want me to, and I'll hold you tight.. baby all through the night I'll make love to you when you want me to. And I will not let go till you tell me to..."  Tiffany slap Taeyeon's stomach and cover her face with her palms. "ert." she whisper. Taeyeon heard her girlfriend and she laugh out loud. Their friends look at them with a disgusted look on their faces.

"erts.." Sooyoung shouted. Taeyeon glared at her friend.

"Mind your own business Soo. Focus on your boring movie." Taeyeon rolled her eyes and pull her girlfriend closer.

"Brad Pitt's movies are not boring, moron." Sooyoung shouted and defended her idol. Sunny shook her head and sign. While the other couples where laughing at their friends antics.

"Whatever..." Taeyeon stock her tongue out. Sooyoung stood up but her girlfriend pull her back, she pouted but it didn't work so she lean her head on her girlfriend's shoulder " You are lucky that I love you so much cutie.." she whisper and peck Sunny's lips. Sunny giggle and kiss back.

"Eeeww.." Taeyeon shouted. Sooyoung glared at the latter "Mind your own business midget." she shouted. Taeyeon's face turn to red because of anger. Tiffany caress her lover's face "Don't mind her Tae tae." Tiffany rub her lover's back. Taeyeon took a deep breath and face her girlfriend and pout. Tiffany giggle and caress Taeyeon's lips "Later Tae tae" Tiffany seductively whisper. Taeyeon grinned the nodded furiously. Tiffany chucked and pinched Taeyeon nose.