You lied again..

The Reason is Enough

Jessiie.....       

Yyuul....... the 8 girls shouted in unison. The couple turn their heads and smiled innocently.

"Can you explain this." Sooyoung pointed the intertwined hands. Jessica struggled to get off her hand but Yuri tighten her grip.

"Is their something to explain?" Yuri blurted a question and still keep their hands intertwined.

"Are you to together now?" Taeyeon asked while crossing her arms around her chest.

"What do you mean by together?" Yuri smile innocently while rubbing the back of her head.

"Don't play dumb yul." Yoona burst out her annoyance..

"Chillaax Yoong. Yes we are together because we came here at the same time." Yuri grinned. Jessica slap Yuri's arms..

"Ouch.. Is she always this violent?" Yuri eyed Jessica's friends. The girls just nodded.

"Pabo.." Jessica yelled at Yuri..

"Can you show me some sweetness Love..?"Yuri rolled her eyes to Jessica and rubbing her sore arm. Everyone widen their eyes when they heard Yuri called Jessica "Love".

"My arms hurts." Yuri face Jessica then whine and pout..

"Wanna die?" Jessica coldly said and glared the poor tan girl. Yuri shook her head like a kid and pout which cause Jessica to giggle. The couple are in their world when Hyoyeon grab Yuri's hand and shouted "Explain yourself Kwon"

Yuri cover Jessica's ear that made Jessica blush because Yuri protected her and the rest again widen their eyes and their jaw dropped.

"Ok Hyo, no need to shout.. We are not together, we are just friends. Remember Scream face?" Yuri ask her friends and they nodded. "She is Scream face." Yuri pointed Jessica.

"Scream face her?" Sooyoung yelled in disbelief.

"Yah..get your fingers away from my face or I'll kill you." Jessica threat Sooyoung and shot a deadly glare.

"See what I mean? I thought your Scream face is sweet eeh.. How can Jessica Jung be sweet?" Sooyoung said and she remember Jessica yelled at Hyoyeon like she's going to eat Hyoyeon alive and when Jessica yelled at them when they saw Yuri on the floor. This memories made her shiver.

"What do you mean Choi Sooyoung?" Alert Jessica hell mode is on.. Jessica's friends gulp their salivas then ready their self to run.

"Love relax..I'll handle this ok?" Yuri wrap her arms in Jessica waist and burried her head in Jessica neck. Jessica face turn into very dark red, she can feel the hot breath of Yuri. She then hide her face and nodded in response. Yuri sit straight and face her friends..

"Wow Yuri can calm down Hellsica in just a blink in the eye?" Tiffany asked herself.

Everyone is staring deeply at the couple. That makes the couple feel uneasy.

"Stop staring at us guys.." Yuri slam her hands in the table.

"Ok Jessica is my scream face ok. We meet earlier, she saw me and Siwon talking." Yuri cooed..She squeeze Jessica's hand.

"Did she said my? Oh God..Oh God...I'm really going crazy now." Jessica thought.

"Wait why you and Siwon is talking?" Yoona curiously asked..

"She threat Yuri that why I pretended to be her girlfriend." Jessica blurted.. Yuri face palmed and glared at Jessica..

"What?"

Yuri just shook her head. The aura is mixed -surprised,confused and anger.

"Guys I-" Yuri was cut because the bell rung and it means they need to go back to their class..

________

Tiffany grab Jessica and whispered " You better explain yourself  Jessie." Jessica only nodded and follow Tiffany to their room.

_____

Yoona

I was shock when I saw Yuri holding Jessica's hand. We throw some question to them and they answered. When Jessica told us that Siwon threat Yuri, that information hit me. I'm sure Yuri's hiding something from us. We already promise no more lies and here she is again.

I was silent the whole period and when the bell rung, its pratice time. We went to gym to practice, " I need to know the truth." I thought.

"Guys can I escape practice today?" I ask them. They are suprise.

"Why Yoong?" Sooyoung asked me while putting her hand in my shoulder.

"Hello unnies" Seohyun greeted us.. I grab Seohyun hand and " Seohyun asked me to go with her, we are-- going to library. Right Hyunnie?" I look straight in her eyes hoping she can get what I mean.

"eehh.? yes unnies can I borrow Yoongie for awhile?" Seohyun politely asked the others.

"It's ok Seo, just take care of our baby ok?" Hyoyeon smirk and messed Yoona's hair.

"Yoong take care ok.." Yuri butted in. She's about to hug Yoona but Yoona run away dragging Seohyun and just wave at her friends. Yuri let out a heavy sign.

"Hyunnie your such an angel..Thank you..I have to go now" Yoona hug her and bid goodbye..

Seohyun left dumbfounded in Yoona's actions.

I try to find Siwon. I scan every room.. I went in the back of the campus, while looking from left to right and front to back I bumped someone. I look up to apologize but after a few seconds I realize who I bump into it's Siwon. I smiled bitterly. I grab her collar, he was surprise..

"You beat Yuri did you?" I asked him while clenching my fists.

"I--a--hh-" I cut him " Stop" I yelled.

" Yes of no?" I tighten my grip. He nodded.. "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to do it I was jealous and loss my sense." He explain while bowing a couple of times.

I punch him and when he was on the ground I kick him a couple times..

"Yuri should be the one to beating you not you ashole" I shouted.

I kneeled on him and lift his face " Did Yuri know it was you?" I ask. He nodded, I clenched my fists. I left Siwon and went directly to the gym.

When I arrive at the gym I saw Tiffany, Jessica,Nicole,Sunny,Seohyun with my friends chatting. I can't hold my anger anymore. I grab Yuri and punch her a couple of times.. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon stopped me and pull me away and Taeyeon aid Yuri..

"Let her be Soo, Hyo...Yoong you can punch me as much as you want, come on." Yuri shouted and urging me to punch her more.

"If it will make you feel better Yoong go, punch me..come on.." Yuri shouted again. I look at her face, her lips is bleeding now.

" I thought we promise no more lies? You did it again Yul. You never trust us, you never believe that we can help you, you never.." I shouted back and fall on my knees crying..

"Yoong sorry, but you misunderstand everything. Pls let me explain" Yul hug me while patting my back..

"It's too late Yul, I don't want to be your friend anymore. I don't want to squeeze myself into your life Yul." I shouted and run away. I was running and went on my favorite spot. I cried so hard..

___________

Sooyoung

I was stunned when I saw Yoona throwing punches in Yuri face. I run and hold Yoona. Yuri shouted at us demanding to let Yoona beat her. I was so lost what happen between this two. Yoona shouted back and mention about the promise we made. When Yoona run away, I went to comfort Yuri, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon do the same.

"Guys I didn't mean to lie. It's just I wanted to end it and not to make things more complicated." Yuri explain while sobbing..

"What do you mean Yul?" Taeyeon ask Yuri while holding Yuri's hand.

"I know who beat me and it was Siwon. He beat me because she saw Victoria and me hugging. I don't want to make it worst and wanted to end my connection to them so I didn't tell you." Yuri muttered and look at Taeyeon eyes.

 

paakk..

 

I slap Yuri's head. " So you think we are making things worst and more complicated?" I yelled at Yuri. She shook her head immediately..

"It's not like that Soo, don't misunderstand. If I did tell you guys I know you will take revenge no matter what I do. If Victoria know about it-" I cut her and shouted "I got it, You did this because you don't want your precious Victoria to get hurt when we beat Siwon."

"Stop it Soo." Yuri burst out her anger and grab my collar. "You want to punch me Yul? go..punch me" I said as I put my face near her fists.

" Soo I wanted to end everything about Victoria. We had a talk and she beg me not to avoid her. If she will find out that her boyfriend beat me I'm sure she will find a way to get near at me again and I don't want to have any connections to her anymore. I don't want to Soo, I don't want to fall again in her trap." Yuri fall on her knees crying. I feel guilty for overreacting. I hug Yuri and apologize. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon hug us both.

After a few minutes

 

"Yoong punches become harder now." Yuri blurted and we burst into laughter.

"Go find Yoong and explain yourself. Yul this is your last chance no more lies ok? or else you will lose me forever." Taeyeon coldly said and patted Yuri's head.

"Promise guys, Im sorry. I have to go coz I have to get my baby back." Yuri shouted and went out.

_______

 

Jessica, Tiffany,Sunny,Nicole and Seohyun

 

We are chatting and laughters roared the gym. Suddenly Yoona grab Yuri and started puching Yuri's face. We are shock and we didn't even moved.

"Girls I think we should go now" Nicole whispered

"Your right Nic, lets give them some privacy" Sunny agreed and pull us out.

"Wow I never thought Yoona can be so scary." Seohyun blurted while pressing her temples.

"They are so close to each other right?" Jessica ask.

"Well they treat each other like a sister, Yes.. they are close.." Tiffany answered.

"Jessie don't forget you have some explaining to do." Tiffany reminded Jessica. The other girls just nodded in aggreement.

"Aaaisshh.. I'll explain tomorrow, we need to go home now.." Jessica hissed and annoyed.

"tomorrow then." the girls said in unison