A Thousand Years

The Reason is Enough

Taeyeon is walking back and forth, Yuri approach Taeyeon..

"Relax Tae.. The Music room is set." Yuri rub Taeyeon's hand and sqeeze.

"Yul this is different, I mean it's been a long time Yul..A long time.. then she came..What if she will refused?" Taeyeon walk away and ruffled her hair..

"Tae come on we are here..relax...come here.." Sooyoung fixed Taeyeon hair..

"Guys I think we are all planning to sing..What will happen?" Yoona blurted when she realize that they have the same idea.

"It;s ok Yoong as long as we don't have the same design,song to sing and words to express our feelings.." Hyoyeon answer while patting Yoona's head.

"Yul can you fetch her?" Taeyeon ignore her other friends and look at Yuri..

"It is my honor to help you my majesty.." Yuri turn her left hand to her back and bow 90 degrees..and giggle

"Stop Yul that's not funny, I'm nervous here.."Taeyeon shook her head. The other girls burst in laughter while looking at Taeyeon face.."This is you way to show your support ehh?" Taeyeon glared at her friends.. "Ok..ok..I'll go now and fetch your princess.." Yuri wink and went outside..

_____

At Tiffany House..

Ding dong..ding dong..

Tiffany was on her bathroom when one of her maid knocks on her door..

"Ms. Tiffany.. There is someone is looking for you..She's waiting in the living room..." the maid said and bowed..

"Ok..I'll be there in a minute.."

After an hour..

"Excuse me.. can I go to her room?" Yuri ask the maid, she's tired of waiting.. The maid nodded her head..Yuri mouthed " Thank you." Yuri went upstairs, when she reach the top a click sound is heard and a door in corner open..

"Tiff? you're not ready?" Yuri frown and shook her head in disbelief..

"Yul? Why are you here?" Tiffany confusedly ask the tan girl.

"I am here to fetch you..You have a date remember?" Yuri remind Tiffany about her date..

"I know but can you help me to choose what to wear?" Tiffany whine..

"aaaiisssh ok let's go it's almost time.." Yuri drag Tiffany in her room.."It's a good thing I know where your going Tiff" Yuri thought.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRno-pqJ4p9gtz9qe1yClD

 

"Let's go..let's go.. we don't have much time left..." Yuri exclaim..

"Relax Yul.." Tiffany giggled..

"Anyway Tiff you look fabulous and gorgeous.." Yuri complimented Tiffany..Tiffany just smile at the latter.. They went to school and Yuri drag Tiffany in their music room.. When Yuri open the door she signal Tiffany to enter..Tiffany was hesitant because it was so dark.. Yuri mouthed "It's ok don't worry.. Yuri run at the back and entered in the music room..She signal that Tiffany is already in the room.

"Tiff here.." Sooyoung guided Tiffany and cover Tiffany's eyes..Tiffany was startled as she try to get Sooyoung hands on her eyes.."Tiff trust me.." Sooyoung whisper..

"We are here" Sooyoung whisper and release her hands..Tiffany blinked a couple of times to adjust her eye sight. After a few seconds she saw the floor is full of glow in the dark stars shape. She was amazed at the floor..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6zD588LloaTkgswhrBvu

 

After a few minutes the light in the stage is turn on, then Taeyeon appeared and smiled at Tiffany..

"Fany ah this is for you...pls listen carefully.." Taeyeon went in the center and locked her eyes in her angel.

Hyoyeon starting playing the piano... Taeyeon started singing..

"A Thousand Years"

 

 

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
 
After the song..Tiffany don't know what to say..she just stared at Taeyeon..
 
Taeyeon went to Tiffany with a microphone on her hand.
"Fany ah.. You open my heart and push away my fears..and this stars is you fany ah, you are the light when I am in the dark" Taeyeon point the floor and raise her hand to signal her friends..
 
I Love You 4
 
Tiffany cover and look intensely on the lights..
 
"Fany ah now I am here infront of you telling you I can love you for a thousand years and more.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon kneeled and offer the box on her hand.. Her hands is shaking thinking the posibilities of rejection.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCFljDlH4xoaxNLGGYkiF
Tiffany look at the bracelet then to Taeyeon.. She wipe her tears and hug Taeyeon.." Thank you Tae-tae and yes..I want to be your girlfriend..and I will love you a thousand years also Tae-tae.." Tiffany broke the hug and cupture Taeyeon's lips.. A kiss full of love was shared by the new couple..
 
Taeyeon friends clap their hands and shouted "Yes... Congrats.."
 
Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and whisper "This isn't the end my angel.." Taeyeon cover Tiffany's eyes and guided on the other side of the room then...
 
 
         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR_Rqyj7XqN_mprueqzsE
 
 
 
"Tae-tae.. so cheesy.." Tiffany whine and hug her girlfriend. Taeyeon cup Tiffany's face and "Everything for you my angel..I love you so much.." Taeyeon capture Tiffany's lips and the kiss became passionate..When the kiss ended..
"I love you too Tae-tae" Tiffany muttered while catching her breath..