Forever is not Enough

The Reason is Enough

Seohyun immediately run to the roof top. She saw Yoona setting on the bench while looking at the sky. Seohyun run and hug her lover.

"Hyunnie?" Yoona face her girlfriend and hug back.

"Why are you crying?" Yoona was stunned upon seeing Seohyun's tears flowing freely, she wipe the tears away and hug her girlfriend tight.

"Why you didn't tell me Yoong? Why you always wanted to suffer alone. I thought we are together huh?" Seohyun throw punched on Yoona's chest. Yoona was confused, "What do you mean Hyunnie?" Seohyun face her lover "I'll always go with you wherever it is, I don't want to be away from you Yoong. Please, trust me and can we face every problem together?" Seohyun muttered between sobs as tears keep on flowing. Yoona hug her girlfriend tight and passionately kiss Seohyun lips. "Thank you Hyunnie and I'm sorry" Yoona whisper.

"It's ok, just don't do this again ok? I am your girlfriend Yoong please lean on me whenever you needed a shoulder. I am always here for you." Seohyun cup Yoona's face and lovingly kiss Yoona's lips. Yoona smile widely and nodded her head then responded the kiss.

While Jessica and Tiffany went out.

"Jess, we can do this.." Tiffany raise her hand as they enter Mr. Kwon's Office.

"Jessica, Tiffany?" Mr Kwon muttered in disbelief.

"Dad we are here to ask you to forgive Yuri. She didn't mean what she said dad. Don't worry I'll convince her." Jessica kneeled down and beg Mr. Kwon. Mr Kwon stood up immediately and lift Jessica up.

"Jessica you don't have to do this. I was mad that time but I didn't mean what I said. We always wanted the best for them." Mr Kwon rub Jessica's back. Jessica nodded and wipe her tears away..

"I know dad, I'll talk to her. Don't worry. Thank you dad, we have to go now. We need to talk to daddy." Jessica hug Mr. Kwon and bow her head. Mr. Kwon nodded his head. Jessica and Tiffany was already in the door when Mr. Kwon called them.

"Jessica wait, give this to Yuri." Mr Kwon handed the keys and credit cards Yuri left. Jessica nodded and smile at Mr. Kwon. "We have to go now Dad.Thank you." Jessica wave at Mr. Kwon.

"Take care of my daughter and yourself ok?" Mr Kwon shouted. Jessica thumbs up and wave happily again.

"Jess I am very proud of you." Tiffany blurted and patted Jessica's hair.

"Learn from the expert. Anyway what will you do when we arrive at Daddy's office?" Tiffany shook her head and sadly look at her bestfriend. "I don't know Jess, I think I'll figure it out when I am already in daddy's office. After a few minutes the girls arrive at Taeyeon's father office.

"Sir, someone wanted to talk to you and they said it's very important." Mr. Kim's secretary said as she enter in Mr. Kim's office.

"Who is it?" Mr Kim muttered not looking at his Secretary.

"Ms Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung." Mr Kim face her secretary and gestured her to let the girls come in. The secretary called the girls. Jessica and Tiffany thank the middle aged woman then bow politely.

"What brings you here Tiffany and Jessica?" Mr Kim immediately ask.

"Daddy we are here to ask you to forgive Taeyeon please. She just confuse on that time, I'll talk to her daddy. Please forgive her." Tiffany bow her head and remain in that position. Mr Kim sign "Tiffany stop that and sit here." Mr Kim pointed the couch.

"No daddy, please she didn't mean everything she said daddy." Tiffany pleaded. Mr Kim smile "Ok, Tell her to come home tonight so we can talk ok?" Mr Kim approach Tiffany and patted Tiffany's head. Tiffany beamed her signature smile and hug Mr. Kim. "Thank you daddy." Tiffany happily exclaim.

"Daddy we have to go now, we need to talk to Taeyeon and Yuri. Bye daddy." Jessica wave at Mr Kim while Tiffany run and hug Mr. Kim again that cause the middle aged man to chuckle. The bestfriend walk hand and hand while humming.

"We did it Jess." Tiffany jump up and down.

"Tiff stop it, you are not a kid anymore." Jessica rolled her eyes. Tiffany stock her tongue out. They are now back at the school.

"Tiff I'm going to the gym ok."Jessica hug her bestfriend, "Let's punish our lover's ok?" Jessica whisper and wink at her bestfriend. Tiffany smile and nodded her head.

Jessica scan the gym and saw her lover on the corner, lying on the floor.

"Seobang.." Jessica shouted. Yuri sit up and look at her girlfriend.

"Why are you here?" Jessica glared at her lover. Yuri pouted and pull her girlfriend into a hug. Jessica idea of punishment vanished when she felt her shirt soak, she knows her lover is crying. She lovingly patted and Yuri's hair.

"Seobang why?" Jessica cup Yuri's face to face her.

"My Love, what if we w-w--will be apart?" Yuri stutter and sadly look at her girlfriend.

"Who told you that? And FYI Seobang I will be in your side forever and follow you whereever you go. Seobang I can't leave without you, so if your going to study abroad so am I." Jessica caress Yuri's face and lovingly capture her lover's lips. Yuri back away, Jessica pout.

"Really My Love? You will go with me?" Yuri shouted in disbelief.

Jessica giggle and slap her lover's arm. "No need to shout Seobang, and to answer your question Yes,I will go with you. Next time can you tell me everything and don't keep it by yourself."  Jessica nudge her lover. Yuri chuckle and hug her girlfriend. " I just don't want you to choose between me and what you want My Love." Yuri explained, Jessica shook her head "Seobang, you are all I want and there's nothing to choose Seobang coz I only have you and nothing more." Jessica sweetly muttered, Yuri grin and passionately capture Jessica's lips. " I love you so much." Yuri whisper.

________

"Fany ah.." Taeyeon call her girlfriend when she saw Tiffany roaming around the garden. Tiffany followed her lover's voice.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany sit down in Taeyeon's side. Taeyeon lean her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Fany ah, what will you do if we'll be apart?" Taeyeon whisper, Tiffany cup her lover's face "Tae tae don't think about it coz that will never gonna happen. I'll go with you Tae tae, I want to be always at your side." Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's crown. Taeyeon lift her head and face her girlfriend. Tiffany giggle and peck Taeyeon's lips.

"Fany ah, Thank you so much...I love you." Taeyeon lift her girlfriend and shouted. Tiffany squeal and wrap her arms around her lover's neck.

"Fany ah will you marry me?" Taeyeon blurted out and put Tiffany down. Taeyeon kneeled down and open a small box.

"Fany ah, I am very lucky to have you and I don't know what to do if I lose you.You are my life Fany ah. All I need is you Ms Tiffany Hwang. I love you so much. I wanna grow old with you Fany ah, Well you stay with me forever?" Taeyeon look straightly in Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany widen her eyes and cover .

"Tae tae.." Tiffany pull her lover up and hug Taeyeon tight. "Yes..I will marry you but  Tae tae we have to finish our studies first ok.?" Tiffany peck Taeyeon lips, Taeyeon nodded happily and lift Tiffany again.

"I LOVE YOU TIFFANY HWANG" Taeyeon shouted happily......

____________

After 5 hours..

"Seobang what are we doing here?" Jessica lean her head on her lover's back.

"Are you cold?" Yuri grab Jessica's hand and intertwine in her fingers. Jessica shook her head. They are in the balcony, while star gazing. Yuri secretly wave her hand.

BOOOMMM.....

Jessica was startled ang buried her head in her lover's chest. Yuri lift her girlfriend's face and whisper "Watch My Love." Yuri cover Jessica's ears and Jessica look up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-gvDqc_ghl3EsJ_7xfk3        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVfXWylXjABTehYbJGt5y

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRth-BLrqWAwY4uYCesfDw

 

" Seobang.." Jessica hug her lover tightly. The fireworks was done. Yuri turn on her ipod

A music was played "FOREVER IS NOT ENOUGH"

 

Yuri swing Jessica and sang the 2nd stanza and the chorus..

 

 I promise, I will share my life with you

Forever may not be enough it's true

My heart is filled with so much love for you

No words can say how much I love you so..

 

 

Chorus:

And if forever's not enough for me to love you

I'll spend another life time baby if you ask me to

There's nothing I won't do...

Forever's not enough for me to love you so....

 

Yuri kneeled and open a small box..

"Jessica Jung, you added more color and happiness in my life. You completes me My Love. I can't imagine my life without you. This ring is my promise to you, that I Kwon Yuri will love you forever, be faithfull to you and will never ever break your heart. My Love I love you so much. I can't find the words to tell you how much I love you, all I can do is to let you feel how much you mean to me My Love. Jessica Jung, will you marry me and be mine forever?" Jessica tears fall and cover , she then pull her lover up and hug tightly.

"Seobang you already own me and Yes, you can have me forever. I love you so much Kwon Yuri." Jessica passionately kiss her lover, Yuri responded the kiss..

"I (kiss) Love (kiss) You (kiss) so (kiss) Much (kiss) Jessica Jung." Yuri muttered in between the kiss then after uttering this words she then deepen the kiss..

 

 

______________________________

Thank you so much guys..hope you enjoy this story..god bless...