Your wish is my command

The Reason is Enough

1 week after.......

Yoona and her friends are in the cafeteria..

"What do you think is the surprise that our parents was saying?" Sooyoung look at her friends, her friends shrugged their shoulders.

"Maybe another car?" Hyoyeon guess and smile at her friends.

"Maybe another house.."Taeyeon butted in while grinning..

"Tae 6 mos. more and we'll graduate. What's the use of another house?" Yuri doubt Taeyeon's guess.

"Just saying Yul. What do you think?" Taeyeon look at her friend. Yuri shrugged her shoulder and glance at Yoona.

"Yoong you ok?" Yoona nodded and smile weakly.

"Since we are going to study abroad maybe a house near our school. How I wish to disappear now." Yoona sadly cooed and frustratedly ruffle her hair. Taeyeon patted Yoona's shoulder while Yuri sign.

"Yoong talk to Seohyun." Sooyoung grab Yoona's hand and warmly smiled at Yoona. Yoona shook her head " she won't talk to me Soo." Yoona bit her lower lips trying to hold her tears. Then Seohyun and her friends appear in the cafeteria.

"Yoong, it's now or never..Go..." Hyoyeon  push Yoona to Seohyun. Seohyun step back and turn around, but Yoona was able to grab her hand. Seohyun shook her hand off but Yoona didn't let it happen, she then drag Seohyun out in the cafeteria and went to a place where they can talk properly.

"Get you hands off me.." Seohyun shouted and slap Yoona's arm hard. Yoona groan in pain and face Seohyun.Yoona fall on her knees.. "Hyunnie please forgive me, please I'm begging you. I'm sorry..I swear to GOD I didn't mean it to happen. It happen so fast. I know no matter what my reason is or no matter what I say it's useless and can't heal your wounds there." Yoona pointed Seohyun heart.

"Please say something.." Yoona stood up and face Seohyun. Seohyun look away, Yoona softly turn Seohyun to face her. "Please..If you want to hit me, go.." Yoona blurted and grab Seohyun hand and slap her face.

"Stop it Yoona. What do you want from me?" Seohyun voice crack and step away from Yoona. Yoona sign and lower her head then again she fall on her knees, Seohyun look away coz don't want to see Yoona in that position.

"I want you back into my life again Hyunnie....Please..I'm dying inside Hyunnie, I'm telling you if ever you still care. I love you so much Hyunnie and it will always be you. My life is a mess now, really mess. Please I'm begging you, please forgive me and please give me another chance." Yoona's tears fall uncontrollaby. Seohyun locked her eyes in the sky.

"Yoona please give me sometime. I need it, and please take care of yourself." After she utter this words Seohyun rush out in the room leaving Yoona on her knees while crying uncontrollably. Yoona stood up and lean her right hand on the table for support, she wipe her tears and fixed her dress.

"Yoong....." her friends shouted and run towards Yoona. Yoona weakly look at her friends and lower her head. Her friends hug and patted her head. No one utter a single word as they savor the silence. After the class Yoona and her friends went to parking lot but they saw a familiar figure giggling on the bench. Yoona's tears falls immediately when she saw Seohyun's sweet smile but unfortunately it's not for her nor she's the reason of that smile. Yoona increase her pace and immediately enter her car.

"Yoong.." Yuri grab Yoona's hand.." What are you doing?" Yuri tighten her grip. Yoona look at her and tears fall again. Yuri wipe the tears away and hug her friend tight.

"She ask me to give her time Yul, but I thought I still have something to hold on to her but as what I saw I think I got nothing to hold on anymore. I want to drink Yul.." Yoona buried her face in Yuri's shoulder. Yuri rub Yoona's back.

"Yoong alcohol is not a good option to forget your problem." Taeyeon lovingly Yoona's hair. Yoona look at Taeyeon..

"I know Tae, I just want to forget everything just for a couple of hours.Please just this time." Yoona pleaded and wipe her tears.

"Yoong don't jump into conclusion, maybe that guy is only a friend. Come on.." Hyoyeon convince Yoona, she turn her friends to face her "Yoong this time, it's your time to trust Seohyun, don't assume when you are not sure."Hyoyeon cup Yoona's face and softly muttered. Yoona nodded her head.

"I know Hyo, I just can't help to be jealous. Can you come with me?" Yoona look at her friends, her friends sign then nodded their heads.

"If we are going to get ourselves drunk, we better drink in our house. Just to avoid another problem." Sooyoung blurted and gestured her friends to enter into their respective cars, her friends comply and went to their cars.

"Hi, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but can I join?" Victoria sweetly muttered, Yuri and her friends look at each other.

"Sure Vic, come here. The more the merrier" Yoona force a smile and gestured Victoria to accompany here. Victoria happily run inside Yoona's car. Yuri mouthed "What?"

"Just this time. please." Yoona mouthed back. Yuri shook her head and nodded then drove away.

The girls bought some liquors and chips. They are not sitting in the living room.

"Thank you guys.." Victoria shyly smiled at the girls then bow.

"It's ok Vic, don't worry." Taeyeon responded. Yuri was busy on her phone, she wanted to spend time with her girlfriend. She told Jessica everything, including Victoria. Jessica felt uneasy as she keep on reminding Yuri not to get drunk. Yuri reassure her girlfriend that nothing bad will happen. The call ended and Yuri went to her friends. The drinking session was full of heartache as Yoona burst all her sadness, heartaches. Yuri look at her friends who was already wasted, she then shook her head.

"Yul are you ok?" Victoria worriedly ask Yuri. Yuri smile at the latter and nodded her head. Yuri excuse herself and went to the kitchen. After a couple of minutes she went back and saw her friends sleeping in the couch. Victoria giggle and point Sooyoung, Yuri chuckle as well.

"Yul this is yours." Victoria give the last glass to Yuri. Yuri pouted and shook her head, VIctoria playfully slap Yuri's arms and put the glass infront Yuri's face. Yuri took the glass and drunk it, after a few minutes she feel dizzy.............

_____________

Blaaag..........

A bang of the door echoed in the house. The girls and VIctoria woke up and the bed. Yuri was shock and froze upon seeing herself with Victoria.

"W--whha--at happ--een?" Yuri stuttering and immediately wore her dress and went out in her room.

"Yul (yawn)  Jessica was here and she was running while crying.." Taeyeon rub ner eyes lazily and patted Yuri's shoulder. Taeyeon thought another simple misunderstanding again. When she look up in Yuri's room she saw Victoria wrapping her body with blanket. Taeyeon widen her eyes and roughly grab Yuri.

"What happen?" Taeyeon yelled. Yuri shook her head. "I don't know Tae, I am 100% sure I am not drunk last night. What I only remember is I felt dizzy that's all." Yuri buried her face in her palm.

"Wait dizzy?" Hyoyeon confusely ask.

"Yes, I feel dizzy all of a sudden when Victoria give me the last glass of...." Yuri didn't finish her sentence and immediately look upstairs. Yuri run to Victoria and drag the latter inside her room, Yuri's friends was stunned in Yuri's actions and was confused and later on they stared at each other as they heard Yuri yelling non stop.

"Vic what did you do?" Victoria shook her head and wore her dress. She immediately went to the door but she stop when Yuri spoke again, "I did love you with all of my heart Vic, why are you doing this to me? Why can't you let me be happy again? I set you free because I love you so much and all I want is your happiness but I know on that time I can't give you that happiness that's why I set you free. Did I do something wrong to you?" Yuri fall on her knees and buried her face in her lap.

"I'm ssso---o0rrrr-----yyy.." was the only words that came out from Victoria's mouth and leave immediately. After a couple of hours, Yuri fixed herself and went to Jessica's house. She ask the butler if Jessica is home, the butler nodded and let Yuri in. Yuri went to Jessica's room and softly knock Jessica's door. The door open slowly and a red puffy eyes welcome Yuri. When Jessica knew it was Yuri she immediately close her door but Yuri use her strength to block the door and successfully enter in Jessica's room.

"Leave now." Jessica shouted.

"My Love please forgive me. I don't know what happen, please.." Yuri pleaded and step forward but Jessica step back and push Yuri out in her room.

"My Love please, please I'm so sorry---" Jessica cut Yuri. "You broke my heart and trust Yuri, I already told you,don't broke my trust but you did. No matter what reason you have now I can't accept it and.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are over...." After that Jessica run away from Yuri while Yuri froze in her position and fall on the floor.

__________

After a month, Yuri keep on persuading Jessica to forgive her. Tiffany slap Yuri for hurting her bestfriend but Yuri ignore everything.

"Jessica please talk to me.." Yuri pleaded while the latter ignore her. Yuri close her eyes and bit her lower lips.

"I know it's my fault and I deserve to suffer, I want you to know I am willing to suffer but I can't live without you.. please punish me all you want just give me another chance.." Yuri grab Jessica's arm but the other hand landed on Yuri's face. Yuri smile bitterly, "Hurt me all you want just please forgive me." Yuri's tears starting to fall as she can't hold it anymore. Jessica shook her hands from Yuri's grip and walk away. Yuri shook her head and bang her head on the wall.

"Even if you'll do that, nothing will change. If you love me prove it to me by staying away from me and never bother me again." Jessica coldly exclaim. Yuri sign and whisper enough for Jessica to hear "Is that really what you want?" tears fall but Yuri let her tears out and slowly grip her shirt.

"Yes, leave me alone." After she muttered the words Jessica bang the door. Yuri stood up and went home...

"Your wish is my command.." Yuri muttered and stare at her reflection.."Here you are again.." she smiled sadly and caress her reflection.."I thought I will never see you again but I was wrong.."