Night out

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 57

 

You were at a karaoke room with the girls and You all sang your guts out. CL and Minzy where singing to a song while you sat down and watched them.

“Wow... they are so good...” Sandra said amazed.

“I know.... how is it that im the only one who ?..” you said in disbelief and chuckled.

“Want some?..” Sandra passed the chips and you took it. The rest of the girls sat and You stuffed chips in your mouth.

“I'm pregnant..” Sandra blurted and you gasped too hard and chips clogged your lungs. You started coughing like crazy and CL patted you back quickly.

“Omo... Hana.. are you ok... here drink this..” Sandra gave you a cup and you gulped the whole thing. It tasted weird and you made a face.

“Congratulations?....” You said unsure and coughed a bit. Sandra smiled and nodded.

“It sorta was an accident.. but Taeyang is so happy... he always wanted a baby.... so we decided to get married.. before my stomach gets huge..” Sandra finished.

“If you're happy.. so are we..” you smiled and the rest of the girls nodded. You started to get a light headache and touched your temple.

“Are you ok?..” Bom asked worriedly.

“Yes.. just a little dizzy..” you answered. A couple minutes passed and you were partying and singing like there was no tomorrow.

“Sandra... what was in the cup that you gave Hana?..” CL asked scared. Sandra took the cup and gulped.

“Soju...” She faced CL with wide eyes.

“Great... she's soooo going to kill us....” CL shook her head.

 

 

“Hana.... get a hold of yourself!...oouhh.” CL was helping you out the car but you were passed out. You were barley able to walk. CL finally got to the door and knocked. The door opened quickly.

“I told not to ....” Simon started but stopped when he saw CL half carrying you.

“What happened?..” Simon asked as he took you off of CL. He walked you into the living room and sat you on the sofa.

“I told you to not bring her home late.... and you bring her drunk?..” Simon asked in disbelief.

“At least listen to what I have to say.. sheesh..”CL rolled her eyes. He looked at you sadly and he felt guilty and CL saw it.

 

“Don't flatter yourself.... Hana didn't drink because of you... if that's what your thinking for some odd reason.....” CL rolled he eyes.

“Hana choked when we were at he karaoke room... and Sandra sorta gave her a cup of Soju to drink....” CL explained.

“It wasn't even half full .... but Hana has really low maintenance for alcohol....” CL shook her head.

“You guys went to a Karaoke room?... to party?...” Simon asked surprised.

“It's Hana.... that's her way of partying and as her friends we like it too.....She doesn't really do clubs.. ” CL explained to Simon and he nodded. So when Hana would go out 'Partying' with the girls... she goes karaoking?..so innocent... Simon chuckled at the thought earning him a glare from CL.

“We do other stuff too... just nothing crazy... why am I even explaining this to you?..” CL scoffed.

 

“Anyways she's literally knocked out..She wasted all her energy talking... singing...and jumping...... I would help you take her to her room but I think from the car to here was enough for me.... so good luck” CL walked out leaving Simon alone. He turned around and saw you fast asleep. Although you weren't small... he was strong enough to carry you like always and take you to your room. He took your shoes off and covered you with your blanket. He sat on your bed and removed the hair that was covering your face.

“I'm sorry I can' be with you... but I hate us being like this.” He said softly and left your room.

 

 

“Hana....Hana...” Youngwon tried to wake you up but you were knocked out.

“Jisu!!” Youngwon called him.

“She won't wake up?... I got this...” Jisu carried you over his shoulder and put you on the living room sofa. Simon came out of his room and raised an eyebrow as he saw you sleeping on the sofa with Jisu and Youngwon surrounding you.

“Hana... come on... get up.. we are going to go on a road trip...” Jisu whined.

“Ok.... have fun..” you mumbled with your eyes closed. Jisu rolled his eyes and pulled you up so you were in a sitting position. He sat next to you and poked you.

“No.. your coming with us..” He explained.

“I can't... I have work...” you mumbled.

“It's Saturday... no you don't....” Jisu replied.

“I know.. but I have to take Ravis shift today...” this time you explained with your eyes still closed.

“Huh?... aww man!....” Jisu complained.

“I told Inati a 'Surprise' wasn't a good idea with Hana.... because she's full of them...” Jisu crossed his arms.

“I have a huge head ache.... wake me up at 1 ok?..” you laid back down on the sofa and used Jisu's lap as a pillow.

“I thought you had to work....” Youngwon asked.

“Yea... at 2... now let me sleep...” you got comfortable and within seconds you fell asleep.

“Why is she not in Pjs?....” Jisu blurted. Because she was too drunk to change last night.. Simon wanted to answer.

“Well... since im a human pillow... i'll just stay here.... Youngwon.. can you pass me with remote... thanks....” Jisu smiled and brushed your hair. Simon shook his head and left.

 

 

The next say you got ready for work and went in the kitchen. You saw Inati there and sat on a chair.

“Want some?.” He offered you some eggs.

“No thanks..” You smiled.

“What's up?... have you been having fun?..” He started to make small talk. You remembered your night out with the girls and the argument with Simon about coming home early.

 

He left you under my care.... and he trusts me..”

Well i'll be glad to give him a call and tell him to leave me under someone elses care...” you coldly said.

Someone who actually cares....”

 

You got back to reality and faced Inati.

“Speaking of fun... I hate the fact that I don't see you for days... and I hate it even more when you tell Simon that your leaving me under his care while your gone.... I feel like a burden and im sure he doesn't like the pressure either...” you said seriously. Inati paused a couple of seconds before speaking before he spoke.

“How is this speaking of fun?..” He asked and you faced palmed yourself.

“I'm serious!” You whined.

“Dump me under Daniel or Youngwons care...” you stood up.

“Why them?... why not Simon?...” Inati asked confused.

“Like I said... I don't want to be a burden to him...” you said.

“What about the other?..” He asked.

“Because they are used to it... it's nothing new to them.. They always take care of me.... and they don't worry about you.....” you explained than smiled.

“See you later...” you waved.

 

I never thought she would actually tell him .. Simon thought from in his room. He was hurt but he understood you.

 

You got to work at the flower shop and Daehyun wasn't there. 30 minutes passed and he still hasn't shown up.

“Where is he?...i hope he's ok..” you mumbled to yourself. You called him and he quickly answered

“Hey.. are you ok?..” You asked.

“Yes... but.....” He hesitated.

“But what?...” you asked worriedly.

“We can't find Zelo...” He confessed.

“What?... what do you mean?..” you asked.

“I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn’t worry, but he's been missing since last night.. and we've been looking for him since then....” Daehyun sighed and you exhaled.

“Ok.. i'll try texting him...” you said and hung up the phone.

 

You : 'Zelo.... call me when you see this' ….. you sent a text. A minute passed and he still hasn't replied.

You : 'Please....' … still no reply

You: 'Atleast text back so I know your ok' …..............

You: 'Im really worried...' ….......

You: 'Please....' …........ your heart stopped when he text back.

 

Zelo : 'Im fine noona..' ….......

You: 'Zelo.. where are you?....' …..

You: 'I won't tell anyone...'

You: 'I promise..' …...... You waited and he texted back after a while

 

Zelo : 'I'm in the slide of our apartment playground.... don't tell anyone noona...' … you sighed in relief.

You: 'Ok.. im coming... just me..' you replied.

Zelo: 'Ok..'

 

you called Daehyun and told him you knew where Zelo was but you weren't going to say.

“Ok.. you go to him .. i'll be fine here.” Daehyun panted and you left.

You arrived at the playground near their apartment. You found the slide and called out for Zelo.

“Zelo... you there?..” you asked.

“Yea noona...” you smiled in relief and climbed the little playground and ducked into the covered slide.

Zelo was sitting at the top of the slide looking depressed.

“It's cold Zelo... what are you doing here?... .. Yongguk and the boys are very worried and have been looking for you since last night.” you sat next to him and he frowned.

“Well he needs to know how I feel...” Zelo said upset.

 

“Who?.. what are you talking about?..” you rubbed his back and you can see tears forming in his eyes.

“Im tired and I hate being alone all the time.... Yongguk hyung Is always out and disappears for days and dumps me with Daehyun and Youngjae... even though they live next door and they welcome me with open arms but I feel like a burden to them...” He wiped his tear and sniffed and you knew exactly how he felt and nodded in understanding.

 

“Why is he out all the time?...” you asked.

“My mom died when I was six and my dad disappeared a year ago leaving us with huge debts.... Yongguk hyung is trying to pay back the money but I don't know what he's doing to get the money... I just know he's never home.... I miss Yongguk hyung .. and I want the old him back...” Zelo started crying and you hugged him and started crying with him.

 

“Try to understand him... he's trying hard to pay the debt... if you want I can talk to him and tell him to be home more often ..” you rubbed his back and smiled.

“Now let's go show them your ok..” You came down the slide with Zelo and started walking towards his apartment. You skidded to a stop when you saw Yongguk walking your way with furrowed eyebrows.

“He's ok... he just..”

SLAP!

You gasped and covered your mouth with your hands. Yongguk slapped Zelo on cheek and he had a pissed off expression.  

 

(How was it?.... i got inspired by you guys to write quickly... thanks for the comments guys... ;D)