Chapter 9

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

► (Play this)

Tao and the others were still looking for the angel, they didn’t even knew how to find that person, and they didn’t have anything, not even a single clue.

They were flying, it was a beautiful day and it was easier to fly in those types of days.

“Suho, do you feel anything?” asked Kris that was next to him “No, I don’t feel any angel here…just us” he said and it was true, no one could feel the power of that angel; even if the power was sealed away they would be able to sense even if it was just a tiny power.

“We need to have faith “Chanyeol and Luhan said “ Right” all of them said and continue looking for the angel, when suddenly Kai that was in the back with Xiumin smelled something strange, he looked back and a huge cloud of smoke behind them, he touched Xiumin shoulder and pointed at the smoke, Xiumin looked and froze “ Yah…stop” Kai yelled and the angels stopped “ What?” asked D.O and kai just turned around to the smoke and all of the angels froze “ It’s fire and seems pretty bad” Said Tao, Chanyeol went next to kai “ Let’s go, we have to help no?” he said and all nodded in agreement.

 

You reached a big building, you got out of the car with Key and you two saw a huge fire, in the local of the fire there was a lot of fireman’s and police, the place was close, and a lot of people, maybe the people that lived in that building were watching, some were crying, some were just there so see because of curiosity, Key grabbed your wrist and dragged you with him, he showed his distinctive to the police and he let us enter, the fire was so big and then suddenly you heard someone screaming.

“Please someone….My child is in there” You heard a desperate voice from afar, you looked around trying to find to owner of that voice, you saw a woman trying to push the police she was screaming, telling that her kid was inside the building, you went next to her and helped the police trying to control the woman.

“What happen” The police was going to start to talk but she interrupt “ My kid is in there, please save her” She said while grabbing your hands, you could see her pain, She was begged to you, you looked at the building that was begin eating by the flames, and let go of the woman hands, “Wait a little bit…We will save your daughter” You said and went close to the building in flames.

“Yah, Sora! ” Key yelled and grabbed your arm, but you push him away and enter the building

“Sora” You he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter