Chapter 73

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol called you and you just looked at him “It was my choice” You said and jumped into the portal.

Your toughs in that moment were just to save Chanyeol and nothing more, even today; these are your thoughts, to save him and for him not to lose his smile.

(…)

(Play this song... Younha (윤하) - 바다아이 (Sea Child) 

You went through the portal and suddenly you fell, it was soft but somehow really cold, your whole body was shivering, your hands were cold like ice.

You stoodup and looked around, the others were in front of you and their faces were confused and scared, you looked around and it was the scariest scenario that you even saw.

The sky was dark and red like blood, there were two red moos, and they were so big that it was like you could touch them, the ground was frozen, the flowers were death, and there was no life.

You couldn’t even hear a single sound of the nature, everything was frozen, and in front of you there was  big tree, she was dark and didn’t had any life in her, there was just a little light coming from her but it was diapering.

Suddenly Kris and Chanyeol come into the world that you were and their faces were just like yours, you keep looking around, at the dark place, when suddenly you looked at Chanyeol and he was looking around with the same that you had.

And in that moment you turned around and stepped forward but someone held your wrist, you looked back and you saw Chanyeol looking at you with teary eyes, which made your tear to fall.

“Don’t go” He said between the tears and the rest of the angels just looked at you with widened eyes “What do you guys mean?” You could hear Tao asking but you just keep looking at Chanyeol.

“Please, Chanyeol” You said and everything you would say his name the tear would fall, “Don’t go, please” His words made you heart even more hurt and in that moment Kris took Chanyeol hand from yours.

“Chanyeol, say goodbye” Kris said and all of the other looked at him surprised, you looked at them and bowed “Sorry, I couldn’t tell you guys this” You couldn’t even look at their eyes.

And in that moment Chanyeol grabbed your hand again “Don’t do this to me, ok?” you just keep looking at Chanyeol while his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter