Chapter 59

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“We found her” Suho words made your heart stop, your were without  breath, it was as if time had stopped that moment, you looked at Kris and he was shocked too, you glared at Suho but he didn’t looked at you.

“And where is she?” Kai asked with a small smile of his face, “She id dead” You heard Suho words, your eyes widened, like Kris you two were surprised but at the same time happy that he haven’t told them that it was you the chosen one.

You glare at Kris and he let out a sigh in relief and made a small smile at you “She is death? But…” Lay tried to speak but he was to shocked “She died some years ago in a accident”.

“And…now? What do we do? It had to be her, she was the only that had the power to stop the tree from dying” Kai stood up and yelled at Suho, he wasn’t mad at him, but at the thing that Suho said that she died.

“Kai calm down” Luhan tried to calm him, Kai took a deep breath and sat again “So…now what do we do?” He said and Suho glare at Kris, he must had been thinking about a lie and was trying to get Kris help.

Kris glared at you and you bit your lower lip “What do we do now?” You thought to yourself, when suddenly you heard someone in your mind “What do you mean Sora?” You looked at Luhan with widened eyes and he was looking at you in the same way “Luhan?” You asked to make sure it was him.

“Yeah…and what did you said? We?” His voice was really curious and you could see from his look, “Luhan…what I will tell you know…don’t tell this to anyone, just Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter