Chapter 60

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

The house was calm and silent, they had gone out to enjoy the human life as they could, after that night they would have big problems in their hands, and you were include in that.

You life from that day on would change and you would  have to accept, you looked around the house, you wanted to keep the memories with you, all your friends, your work, your parents, them and Chanyeol, he was the person that made your heart melt.

Your room was warm, your heart felt better there, the pictures of your family in the walls, they warmed it, you glance at a picture of your parents and you, the four of you were with a bright smile on, they were the most happy days of your life.

You hold the picture and the memories flowed in your mind “I miss you guys so much” your time was coming to an end, but there was one good thing in all of that, you finally could see your parents and your brother again.

The smiled of your mother made a smile appeared on your face, followed by a tear “Mom, give me strength to do this” sometimes talking like that to your mother made things easier, even thought she wouldn’t answer, but it was relaxing.

“I’m scared, I don’t know what to do” You knew that she wouldn’t answer, just then you heard the door of your room opening and some steps coming to your room.

You looked back and Suho was at the door, glaring at you, you couldn’t read what he was thinking, his face wasn’t easy to read, he notice what you were doing and step forward, you sighed and sat on the bed.

“Thanks” You said looking at the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter