Chapter 61

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

►[Play this]

Chanyeol was hugging you while all of them were flying, it was amazing what you saw, and Chanyeol hugging you like that was really amazing, and your felt save, “Are you ok?” Chanyeol asked while you were looking around, “Yeah” You answer.

that moment flied higher and the only thing that you could see was the white clouds, the fresh breeze on your face made the problems gone, for a couple of minutes.

“When all of this over, we can fly again, and I will show you the world” Chanyeol words made you remember what was going to happen when he would find out about you, the pain that he will feel, there was no way you could forget that sadness, and so just forcing a smile at him would be enough, just seeing his smile would feel like magic, you could say that smile could cure everything about you.

“Yeah, I want to see the world with you” You said and you heard a small laugh escaping from his mouth, you made a small smiled and he hugged you more tight, you could even feel his heart beat, and it was for you, that heartbeat was only for you, just for a loved person.

"We are getting close” You could hear Kris yelling, that moment Chanyeol told you to close your eyes and to hold his hands, you did what he said and for a seconds, every sound that you could hear was your heart beat.

“Open your eyes” You heard his voice calling, you slowly open your eyes to see them in front of a huge gate, Chanyeol had his feet on the clouds, you looked at him and he put you down, you hugged him afraid that you would fell but no, it was like the floor of your house.

“Don’t worry, you will not fall” Chanyeol held your hand, you looked at him and smiled but in that moment you notice that two person had appeared right in front of the big red gate.

Somehow they looked creepy and you felt the need to stay by Chanyeol side, the two guys in front of you looked at you and one of them smiled, you looked down not to make eyes contact,scared you tried to hid behind Chanyeol back.

Those two creepy guys turned to Kris who gave them a daring look “What brings angels here and more important a mere Human?” He said coldly as ice, his eyes were so cold and piercing it seemed they could kill just by looking, Kris stepped forward “We Have matter of interested to your master” Kris dared to say but by your surprise the two man in front of you laughed by those words, you made a strange face and looked at Chanyeol, he shook his head telling you that everything was ok.

“What is so funny” Kai wasn't a person who liked people with that kind of attitude and one of the guys looked at him “Angels want to enter the only place they fea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter