Chapter 29

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

It was already night and all of you were in front of the museum, you looked at them and they gave you a look like if they were asking what to do now, you thought that it would be better if you enter for the back door.

You looked at Kris “Let’s to the back of the museum” You said and Kris nodded, you looked at Chanyeol but he turned his head not facing you, he was mad at you because you didn’t wanted to stay at home, sometimes he could be really childish.

“Chanyeol stop “You said and he looked at you “This could be danger” He said in a worried voice, telling the truth it was really cute to see him like that.

All of you went to the back of the museum and you tried to find the back door, it should be somewhere there, when you finally found her, you called them and they went right way to you, you told Them that you have to go inside but the door is looked.

They thought for a while when suddenly Kai walked in front of the door, they looked at him for a while but right after that they seemed that they felt like stupid angels, you looked at Chanyeol and he held your hand.

“Kai has the power of Teleportation” He said and you did wow, you had forgotten that he had that type of power, and for a moment you felt curious to know their powers, but it wasn’t the time to do that.

All of you hold on Kai and in a second you were inside the building, you felt like throwing up, Chanyeol saw and hold you “Are you ok?” He asked worried and you nodded “This makes me sick” You said and he laugh “You will get used to this” Chanyeol said and smiled at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter