Chapter 27

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

► [Play this]

You were again in that bright place, you looked around and you saw the unicorn that had a talk with you in your dream, she was coming closer to you and this time you didn’t step back, you weren’t afraid anymore.

She came closer until she stopped and you felt that she was smiling at you, without realizing you smiled too and you walked close to her touching her soft hair “Who are you?” You asked and she step back “Your friend” The animal answered.

“My friend?” You asked confused “I told you not to fall in love with him right?” The unicorn said with a serious tone and your smile faded away, you were confused, why couldn’t you feel in love with him and moreover was she talking about Chanyeol?

“What do you mean?” You asked and she started disappearing “Yah…wait “ You yelled but she was disappearing to fast “I’m sorry next time I will tell you but you are falling into your death” She said and right away disappeared.

You were so confused,  dead? Chanyeol was death? No way, it couldn’t be truth, you wouldn’t believe that.

(…)

You woke with the sound of your alarm, you rub your eyes and open them, you stood up and then you remember that dream you had, dead? This was so strange, the dreams the voices in your head when you are with Chanyeol, everything was so strange.

“This is making me crazy” You said to yourself and went into the bathroom. After the bath you put some comfortable clothes and went outside, you looked around and everyone was still sleeping, you thought that it was better that they rested a bit and then you would make breakfast for everyone.

You went inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter