Chapter 52

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

She let out a sigh and lifts her head to Kris and Suho, Suho notice and turn to her “What happen?” He asked and she looks at him with sad eyes, Suho started to become worried and went close to her.

She looked at her son and Suho stopped “Go play with the others angels” She said with a smiled to her son and he nodded, he let go of her hand and went out to the yard, She turned to the two angels in front of her and bit her lower lip.

“Hyorin? What happen?” Kris asked and that time a male voice came in the wall “ Something bad is happening” The male voice said and went close to them “Yunho?” Kris looked at him and Yunho hold his wife hand.

Yunho stopped and Looked at them “what do you mean by ‘bad things’” Kris asked and Yunho let out a sighed “ the angels are dying” Kris and Suho went silent, they knew that someday that would happen but not so fast.

“What?” Yunho looked at Suho “It’s what you heard…we are dying” Kris looked down and remembered what was in the book, and about you, he looked up and faced Yunho eyes “We have to talk” Kris said with a serious face and Yunho raised an eyebrow.

There was a silence at first, Yunho then turned to his wife “Go to Maru…I will be busy now” He said and she nodded and kissed his lips “Take care, she said and left, Kris and Suho bowed to her and then turned to Yunho.

“Something bad?” Yunho asked, Suho gave a glare at Kris and then at Yunho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter