Chapter 48

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You were in the kitchen with D.O, he had learn another recipe, and GOD, he was really good at this, while he turned his back  you walked close to the food he made, you put your finger in it and took a bit, you were going to put the sweet thing in your mouth when you heard a breath behind you.

You turn around to face D.O with a serious face looking at you, you made puppy eyes and his face down a bit “I just wanted to try” You said while you put your finger in your mouth with the food.

Your eyes widened, because what you ate was just too good, a smiled appeared on your face without realizing, you looked at him and his serious face disappear to come a happy one “This is really good” You said and he nodded “Of course it is” a smile came, he turned back and continued doing what he was doing.

You went into the leaving room and you saw Chanyeol, a sad feeling came again in your body, but you knew that you couldn’t be like that; he couldn’t find that out, never, you took a deep breath and went next to him when suddenly someone grabbed your arm.

You looked back and it was Kris, he was holding your arm and looking at you with those big eyes “Can I talk to you a bit?” He asked, you weren’t sure if you should go or no, and moreover he saw the paper you had on your hand that night.

If he asked you what was that, what should you say, you were too scared to tell him, you were afraid “So?” He asked again, you looked at Chanyeol one more time and nodded “Ok” You said and he let go of you and turn around.

You took a last glance at Chanyeol that was trying to learn how to work with the radio with Chen and lay, your smile went away, and you turned round and followed Kris that was waiting for you.

You went outside of your apartment, you follow Kris to a park, and it was the same park where Chanyeol and you kissed for the first time with those memories a smile appeared on your face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter